Getting Dr Zakir Naik

terrorism3.jpg

Wjkk wjkf.

How can we get Dr Zakir Naik banned from UK tv channels, and from him coming into the UK?

He has done serious offences...

1) He is a Muslim - He believes males are higher, and women are lower, UK believes male and female are equal.

etc.

if you can add more offences, then we could get a petition sorted out etc.

wjkk wjkf

One of his quotes for muslims

I don’t know what he’s doing’ he said about Bin Laden. I’m not in touch with him. I don’t know him personally. If he is terrorising the terrorists, if he is terrorising America the terrorist … I am with him. Every Muslim should be a terrorist,’ said Naik about the US President.

One of his quotes about americans

‘In America, most people consume pork. Many times after dance parties, they have swapping of wives. Many say, ‘You sleep with my wife and I will sleep with your wife’. If you eat pigs then you behave like pigs,’ he said describing the American way of life.

He is a hate preacher

I have heard this guy. He is a total <banned word filter activated>. He is only good at convincing people who already believe. Forget about him man, he is not worth your time. Any controversy about him would just make him more popular and give him exposure.

-W

it's not that he's a hate preacher or a doctor of poison or anything..

it's the lisp that puts me off..

can't take anyone seriously that hasn't managed even to correct that after 35years. seriously some people need to lay off the inbreeding and paan for a few generations at least.

He is not much of a threat - the man can't even buy a suit that fits. The only lunatics who would put any faith in something said by a man with such terrible dress sense are already mad hate-filled Muslims. Allah says his clothes lack colour coordination. See surah 6, verse 6, line 6.

K.

There was a lively debate on TalkSport last night about this guy and whether he should be allowed into the UK. Overall most non-Muslims phoning in called him a clown and a dangerous clown at that and most Muslims supported him as a 'moderate'! The Tory-Liberal coalition looks like it's just another dhimmi government like the previous Labour party.

• 3 weeks later...