Muslims Are Taking Over Canada

inderking

Things were changing so quick back in the 1990s, "Mainstream" English were fast polarising from the goodwill shown in earlier decades to Ethnic Minorities for hard work. It had nothing to do with Muslims even then. It was the appearance of more black brown faces with cultures the ENglish found alien.

On the other side you had Ethnic guys n girls like us struggling to fit in. Politicians kept playing this segregation game in the Media with words like "Black Asian" to fuel Racial profiling. This word "Asian" is used comfortably by the ENglish to describe any1 of brown skin. Does ignorance excuse Racial profiling?

Ethnics then stayed in our own areas. Thats pretty much how Groups formed within Multicultural communities. It happened to Muslim Kids they were caught in the wahab trap. It happened to Indo Punjabi kids who quickly clued on if theres no money dont bother. Black kids ended up in street gangs with absent fathers..

Some of that segregation still exists in Parts of brixton hackney are we now going to say Blacks are our enemy??

No because we Punjabis became accustomed to seeing Khalifa or Hizbut Tahrir leaflets on the net targetting sikh girls..Yet plenty of Girls of Indo Punjabi and now pakistani descent date black males too very openly. The concept of cultures and communities are changing fast. How does rap music describe girls and their private parts?

From that generation early 1990s Ive seen a good deal of British Born Pakistanis turn their back on HT and Khalifa. One of my schoolfriends after being caught in the Khalifa trap lost the plot became mentally vulnerable , the K crew left him unstable.. His family had no idea how to support him back to normality.

Dont waste time thinking muslims are your enemies. Lives are short, make the most of what you have. Immigration is down to one thing. If Things were better back home in Punjab India Balochistan Afghan Turkey Cyprus Kurdistan every1 would never have come here..The Borders are drawn during Colonialism to suit their Makers.

This mess belongs to British Raj. All it had to do was reinstate the DUrrand Line, Give back Sovereign Power to Balochistan, Sort out the Kashmir Trouble, encourage three way talks with Iran Iraq Turkey over future of Kurdistan. The insistance of the Establishment to keep Colonial made borders is screwing up lives which become unbearable.

Lets start to look at our own vulnerable position in a globalised World that is moving closer. I believe SIkhi equips us in any situation. B doing Nitnem Paat Nam SImran Seva our concious level has to be higher.

dont know about Canada but in Uk there is more subtle racism that appears to be accepted. Two days ago a Punjabi was pushed in front of a lorry by a white gang of robbers.

The Media addressing immigration shows Black and Brown faces. It never shows East European migrants. There is then talk of capping Non EU migrants. Just look at the irony of this special relationship We had. 432 000 injured 83 000 killed in two world wars. There was very little recognition for the ultimate sacrifice.

yet we very quickly turn on each other. WHy is that??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry mate, I don't believe you. You are either a Ahmedi liar or a Muslim practising Taqqaiya or a lax Muslim. If you don't know what that word is then look it up because it doesn't look good that a Sikh has to explain your religion to you. I could be wrong and you could be a Muslim who does not really understand his religion and your natural humanity has kept you from practising your religion to the full. Hence you appear to be a rational human being rather than an Islamic drone which is what Islam turns many normal human beings into.

Islamic State, the Taliban and Boko Haram as well as Al Qaeda are the ones who are practising their religion to the full. If the sight of Yazidi women being kept as sex slaves disgusts you then remember this was what the Muslims did to your ancestors a few short centuries ago and this is the reason that you are a Muslim. The Taliban did or tried to do everything that Mohammed recommended. They tried to kill only those schoolchildren that had passed puberty. Unfortunately in the confused atmosphere they also killed some of the younger children and THIS is the only thing that they did which was against Islam. Had they only killed schoolchildren over the age of say 12 then the massacre would have been in like with the teachings of your prophet.

Everything that IS, AQ, BH and Taliban do is justified by Islam. Unfortunately the short post that put on here cannot be justified by Islam. As a Muslim you must hate the non-Muslims for the sake of Allah. That's a basic requirement.

i m a typical pakistani and we muslims have nothing against any culture,religion,country, person or anyone. and those talibans and etcectras who attack others CAN NEVER EVER BE muslims as our religion states. but still i m a Punjabi myself, and love to share my somewhat similar culture with my Sikh friends. we have nothing against anybody and we aint taking over any country. Sorry if this hurts you or disturbs you, but please study our religion, we also some muslims do the same. sorry but only wanted to finish the doubts. bye, take care and may God bless you! :)

Majority of Muslims r great ppl really nice but the problem start wen the gangster types start ruining it. The Muslims who ppl hav have a problem with r the ones who rob beat n sell drugs to others. In canada I'd say 95 percent of them r great ppl but tha 5 percent who lib a life of crime ruin it for the others. There should b no issue with Muslims immigrating cos they have the right to n well u guys r the seconf biggest religion here n the reason these problems happen is due to poverty not due to Muslims besides the ppl who r causing the problems rnt even following there religion like they smoke weed sell drugs ect