The first question is:  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Get Up In Amrit Vela?

• Yes
    • No
    • I Wish I Could!!
    • Sometimes! =D

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Daas will be doing a series of weekly polls regarding Amrit Vela, this is so Daas and the pyaree Sangat will know what Amrit Vela is like for others and how you do your Amrit Vela. Also it can encourage the Sangat to get up during this amazing time!

Feel free to suggest any questions!

LET THE POLLS Begin! biggrin.gif

amrit vaelaa sach naao vaddiaaee veechaar ||

In the Amrit Vaylaa, the ambrosial hours before dawn, chant the True Name, and contemplate His Glorious Greatness.

karamee aavai kaparraa nadharee mokh dhuaar ||

By the karma of past actions, the robe of this physical body is obtained. By His Grace, the Gate of Liberation is found.

So does that mean people should only press the no if they don't want to wake up or don't even make the effort even though they know they should? Or they think it's pointless to wake up.

I'm sure every single sikh wants to wake up at amrit vela seeing as our gurus emphasised the fact that we must.

If they don't want to/wish to wake up at amrit vela then how can they be sikh? (i.e if they want to go against the gurus word then they shouldn't be sikh!)

So does that mean people should only press the no if they don't want to wake up or don't even make the effort even though they know they should? Or they think it's pointless to wake up.

I'm sure every single sikh wants to wake up at amrit vela seeing as our gurus emphasised the fact that we must.

If they don't want to/wish to wake up at amrit vela then how can they be sikh? (i.e if they want to go against the gurus word then they shouldn't be sikh!)

They should only press No if they don't really care about amrit vela. See the next poll which I'm going to do is regarding why people don't wake up, and the different options will be if their 2 lazy or if there not amridhari etc... I'll will be creating it in the next few days :D. It will all make sense at the end:D.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...