Female Bullying

Guest disappointed

I dont believe God as made us perfect, God alone is perfect. We are born with some advantages and disadvantages in life, based on karma from our past life experiences and what Waheguru wills for us. We are not made perfect we all have flaws but every soul has the chance for salvation and reach sackhand this is my view and Gurbani's view I believe also. Also gurbani doesn't say go out and try to shape your body to conform to society or what others think, Gurbani is saying all this superficial things we humans do does not impress our lord in the end we came from him and we want to go back to him.

So cleasening and purifying of our soul should be our main goal as a human according to Sikh philosophy. Gurbani doesnt disown anyone who cuts their hair or keeps their hair uncut, nor does gurbani disown meat eaters and non-meaters. Just people with vested interests try to push forward their agenda to make people conform in a particular direction to their sect. Our only spiritual guide as Sikhs should be SGGS Ji itself nothing else, it is the most perfect source of teachings humanity has been blessed with.

It all about love. Whether to cut hair or keep it uncut is not the problem here and is a non issue. It seems like that is the issue here, but if you go to the root of this issue, then it becomes clear that it's about having an ego and nothing more. That individuality, that stance I am my own person and do as I like. You can scream I follow Guru Sahib, but that's just the ego coming out wearing the mask of cleverness. Satguru, Akal Purakh does not accept uncut hair or hair cutting people. He doesn't accept people that do paat or that don't do paat or people that study or don't study Gurbani. It's all a game of ego. People don't see the true message and never will if they hold on to their ego. Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is not telling anyone to do anything except for loving Waheguru. This love makes you want to chant his name everyday all day. Satguru gives you a Hukam and the lover follow that Hukam; this is true love. He/she doesn't look for ways out of the Hukam from his Bani. He/she doesn't follow the ego. But what can this person do, their deluded by doubt. Duality is their home. When Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji ask for the Sikhs head, Guru Sahib is not asking for anything because all belongs to him already. He's testing that Sikh on whether the Sikh will fall into doubts and hold on to his/her ego or actually fall down and taste the dust of Satguru's feet. There are many examples where Satguru tested his Sikhs love for him. Some passed and other failed. These test are still happening each and every moment. All that matters is how far will a person go to prove that love to Akal Purakh.

Satguru says to keep hair uncut and Sikhs do it. It's the game of love, all that needs to be asked is, who wants to play?biggrin.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic