Positive Outcomes Of Bluestar

According to Gurmat, sikhs shud see all people (hindus, muslims,christians etc) with the same eye. But before 84, sikhs used to closely associate with Indian(hindu) people. But after 84 that has changed.

One of the positive outcomes of bluestar is that the future generations of sikhs( proper sikhs and not bhekhi sikhs) will always keep distance from hindu psyche and hindu way of life.

Secondly, bluestar has reminded the sikhs the importance of sovereignity. Worldly kingdoms are temporary and Indian empire is going to fall today or tomorrow and Khalistan will be established in the near future.

Another positive outcome of bluestar is that it will go down as one of the greatest sikh battles where 150 or so religious sikhs (not trained soldiers) took on the trained army of India and caused heavy casualities.

During the 80's, large number of sikhs migrated to western countries. The large populations of sikhs in UK, USA and Canada will be very important in spreading Sikhism in the future after we get Khalistan.

Are you serious? No, seriously...you don't really think like this do you? You think that the 84 attack was good because now Sikhs and hindus don't like each other as much and keep their distance? This is probably the stupidest, most ignorant, narrow minded thinking I have EVER heard. Its so sad to see youth with this type of thinking. It is so far from what Sikhi teaches us! Sooooooooooooooo far off! Sikhi is about love, compassion, seva, forgiveness, Bani, respect, tolerance to all mankind.

I am utterly shocked at what Harinder Singh has wrote. I see nothing but negativity. How old are you anyways? You sound like a very young kid, and I think you need to really look at yourself, and what Sikhi teaches. All this negativity is not good for anyone's soul.

Are you serious? No, seriously...you don't really think like this do you? You think that the 84 attack was good because now Sikhs and hindus don't like each other as much and keep their distance? This is probably the stupidest, most ignorant, narrow minded thinking I have EVER heard. Its so sad to see youth with this type of thinking. It is so far from what Sikhi teaches us! Sooooooooooooooo far off! Sikhi is about love, compassion, seva, forgiveness, Bani, respect, tolerance to all mankind.

I am utterly shocked at what Harinder Singh has wrote. I see nothing but negativity. How old are you anyways? You sound like a very young kid, and I think you need to really look at yourself, and what Sikhi teaches. All this negativity is not good for anyone's soul.

@Akaal warrior You are one ignorant fool.......i completely agree with Harinder,

He said it's a good thing it happened because sikhs were getting too close with hindu's. He never said we should hate them (hindu's) as a people, but this event sort of helped us realise who we are and how we are different, it's not that we know hate eachother. Being Respectful loving and compassionate doesn't mean we have to become the follower of anothers religion.... we are different, we are sikhs they are Hindu's. it helped us realise this.

Plus i know for a fact that after bluestar alot of my relatives (e.g. my Dad, who used to be a hardcore Sharabi, and image of a fully Manmat person) and other people where i live had amrit, it affected them immensley in a positive way. plus it led to alot of migration out of punjab into many western countries which is another positive (which will help us in the future to spread sikhi). i believe everything that happens is in Waheguru ji's Hukam...Everything will turn out good in the end.

I have hindu friends who are punjabi...even they believe what the government did was wrong, i believe the whole system of governance in india is wrong, and always has been wrong ( It's quite clear that in some instances democracy clearly does not work, The environment around which their so called "democracy" is built is full of wild pigs, and gundai running as Mp's...Plus corruption levels which would put the devil himself to shame).

Vigilance or Savdhani is always good thing. However, sheer over paranoia, insecurity shown towards people, culture and religion of Hinduism welcomes bhausarism, fanaticism in the panth. I like to remind because of same bhausarism/afghanism in the panth, our people up to this day and will for future would be rejecting our own scriptures- sri dasam granth sahib, sri sarbloh granth sahib and parts of couplets in sri guru granth sahib ji.

Many great kathavachiks have mentions this - Khalsa attitude should be sam, shouldn't be too naram where ehmi duki-tikki wala banda takes khalsa for ride, but at the same time, khalsa attitude shouldn't be too garam where a person (mona- amona, patit, non patit, dharmi-adharmi, sikh or non sikh alike) is afraid to come close to khalsa and feel the presence of samundar.

Remember we are given nirbhau and nirvair attributes of sargun vahiguroo. We are also given samundar attribute where we don't discriminate who comes in the ocean and quench their thrist, its for whole humanity.

It's not a paranoia issue hindu and turk's like the guru's mentioned are not to be trusted.

Whatever doesnt kill you serves to make you stronger just look at the puratan Sikhs now that the hindu nazi terrorist regime created by killing young children raping girls in front of their fathers and murdering the elderly and throwing their bodies onto trucks to be burnt on mass bonfires.

I think the positive aspect that has come out of 1984 is how weak these hindus are and how afraid they are of Sikhs they know we are much more powerful than them so they resorted to mob violence and tried to strike fear into our hearts

By wahegurus kirpa the sikhs understand theis and by trying to start mass hysteria and weaken the sikhs what they have shown is like hitler and the muslim terrorists these hindu terrorists will be beaten by goodnes truth and determination.

We are similar to the Americans that we stand up to tyrrany and the British and AMericans loved the SIkhs for this simple reason .

Here is a article on India being placed on a list with muslim terrorists - LINK 1

Hindu extremist organisation gather momentum -Link 2

Here hindus crticise Sikh PM -Link 3 which proves if you join them they still wont like you

Hindus welcoming terrorists -Link 4

How the hindus murdered sikhs recently yet there are people on this board who trust them LINK 4

Thank you i will just shut up, as i said i never wanted to drag this thread to this level but record have to be set at times.

Anyways lets us remember the sikh ghallughara and remember the shaheeds and innocent sikhs were murdred by state gov't.

Parnaam Shaheediyan Nuo.

@Akaal warrior You are one ignorant fool.......i completely agree with Harinder,

He said it's a good thing it happened because sikhs were getting too close with hindu's. He never said we should hate them (hindu's) as a people, but this event sort of helped us realise who we are and how we are different, it's not that we know hate eachother. Being Respectful loving and compassionate doesn't mean we have to become the follower of anothers religion.... we are different, we are sikhs they are Hindu's. it helped us realise this.

Plus i know for a fact that after bluestar alot of my relatives (e.g. my Dad, who used to be a hardcore Sharabi, and image of a fully Manmat person) and other people where i live had amrit, it affected them immensley in a positive way. plus it led to alot of migration out of punjab into many western countries which is another positive (which will help us in the future to spread sikhi). i believe everything that happens is in Waheguru ji's Hukam...Everything will turn out good in the end.

I have hindu friends who are punjabi...even they believe what the government did was wrong, i believe the whole system of governance in india is wrong, and always has been wrong ( It's quite clear that in some instances democracy clearly does not work, The environment around which their so called "democracy" is built is full of wild pigs, and gundai running as Mp's...Plus corruption levels which would put the devil himself to shame).

Theres no point in arguing with people like you guys. Your lives are grounded in negativity, and all you see is the bad in everything. Everyone is bad, except for you guys. Everyone is stupid, and you kids are all all-knowing. All you do is judge others to pump up your own egos. When someone talks about love, unity, respect and tolerance for others, you guys get frustrated. Please, my brothers, try to open your minds a little. God didn't make this universe just for you. Please stop judging people and criticizing everything, because i have seen people like this turn out to be grumpy old men with no sense of spirituality and love. Trust me, this kind of negativity is not good for your soul. Its up to you. You'll probably just end up attacking me for these positive thoughts, but you probably can't help it because you are so grounded in negativity

He said it's a good thing it happened because sikhs were getting too close with hindu's.

EXCUSE ME? IT'S A GOOD THING IT HAPPENED?

You need to choose your words carefully because I am unbelievably offended right now!

It is not a good thing it happened regardless of how things are now, what happened segregated sikhs and hindus as much as hitler managed to segregate germans and jews and if anyone thinks thats a good thing they need their heads examined!

When a govt is able to invoke such racism in their people it is very very wrong.

Do people not understand the concept of divide and rule and how incredibly powerful it is to the elite?

Guest harminderkaur

No matter what, it was not a good thing that happened. I don't care how you spin it, it was wrong and something Sikhs won't forget. I have started informing my customers (of various races) and friends about Operation Blue Star. People need to know; Sikhs and everyone else, too.

You think its good that we are no longer so close to the Hindus? Don't you see the hate that was created. Isn't love better?

Its nice that Sikhs spread and with them the message of Sikhism but this was not the best method and would have happened eventually anyways.

Nothing you can say make it positive. so please upsetting people on this day at least.