Proper Way Of Mool Mantar Jap

Saad Sangatji,

Please tell us the Proper way of Doing Mool Mantar Jap(not Gurmantar Jap). I have been reading few Online articles, Some are focusing on Breathing Style,Concentration Style, SOund style...........etc.

If any one of you have good source(Sant Mahapursh Source) of Doing MOOL MANTAR JAP, Please let us know.

One tareeka-- is to just recite mool mantar really sloww and just soak in all the vibrations from the sound current naad of Gurbani--- memorize all the laga matra-- so close ur eyes and concentrate on moolmantar one akhar at a time-- ik OO-ANg-Kaaaaaar , SAT(i)NAm(u)....etc.

We as sikhs have read japji sahib alot of times but if sumone were to ask us,,, write me the moolmantar,, we wouldnt be able to! memorize mool mantar to the point that u can write it down, it will get implanted rooted deep inside u, its only Gurbani that goes with us, everything is false, no one will stand by us n help,, Our Only Support is Naam.

har parr har likh har jap har gaao har bhoujal paar outhaaree ||

Read about the Lord, write about the Lord, chant the Lord's Name, and sing the Lord's Praises; the Lord will carry you across the terrifying world-ocean.

Waheguru ji, i just wanted to do benti in ur charan--- that all ways in reciting mool mantar are proper-- main thing is to get Bani inside us,, make sure u listen to ur self when u recite Mool mantar-- another benti, don't get confused when ppl start pushing their views to that Moolmantar is only up to Gurparsaadh or Nanak Hosi Bhi Sach.

Its realli a waste of time to fight of these things, we want to push doubts outside of our mind and be shanka-less! i got maha-confused when everyone started telling me thier different views this/that about everything then i just got lost in the external world- which left me empty inside because i was utterly confused and lost,

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Teri Bhaney Sarbat Da Bhala!

dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Sahib Ji Maharaj TUHI NIRANKARRRR <3 !!!!

WJKK WJKF

Breathe slowly and deeply for 2-3 mins

then

do 1 mool mantar as taking one breath inhale in-- do paat with your mind not tongue

do 3 mool mantars while holding your breath with your mind

do one mool mantar while exhaling out

that is 5 in all , pretty tought to do for about you may to start with 1 in 2 held and 1 out aim is to build consistency slowly till you can do 5 this way

and it will be bliss and each day you will be bliss.. try and see.

WJKK WJKF

Breathe slowly and deeply for 2-3 mins

then

do 1 mool mantar as taking one breath inhale in-- do paat with your mind not tongue

do 3 mool mantars while holding your breath with your mind

do one mool mantar while exhaling out

that is 5 in all , pretty tought to do for about you may to start with 1 in 2 held and 1 out aim is to build consistency slowly till you can do 5 this way

and it will be bliss and each day you will be bliss.. try and see.

is this your own personal way or have you learnt/been taught about this method

• 2 weeks later...