[Sikh Tv] What Would You Like To See On Sikh Tv?

SikhTV

i would like to see sant mann singhs kirtan katha.................i dont care wat people say about this guy but no-one in my lifetime (im 29) that iv seen live has sent a tingle done my spine or put a tear in my eye the way this guy does.....his kirtan is full of josh!!!

What does Sant Mann Singh Jee, do as, kirtan wise? Raag kirtan? and whats the Katha about?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then we'll just end up in the PC situation of sikh channell..its simple either you do right and that includes right parchar regardless of what anyone thinks because the only support you will need is guru granth sahib ji maharaj, not manmukhs like us or you do manmat which is exactly why i thought this channel was starting..to oppose it. some people prefer dehdharis show them to and also show nirankaris and sisrsa wala etc.. sri dasam granth i fully believe should be explained well and put into the right light on this channell..sampardai kathas by mahapurks could be played like mahapurkh brahmgyani sant baba gurbachan singh jis guru granth sahib ji katha

The Guru Granth Sahib that is placed and read in the harmandir sahib is the only oe that needs to be dsicussed because that is the granth that got us so far and growing year by year by all means read it discuss it but we only have one guru and that will and can never change

Gurfateh

i would like to see more giani thakur singh ji! his kathas, need something more the youth like translations of kathas in english....

and ofcourse Sant Baba Jarnail Singh JI Khalsa Bhindranwale as Sikh Channel do not show much of him which is strange i do wonder why even the promo for the sikh rally was held back a while.

Also i have abeanti that please dont fill your evening airtime with pointless discussion such as.... on sikh channel 6th June the great 1984 discussion they had was "should we forget the attacks in 1984" etc i mean was it just my or was that a pointless question??

bhul chuk maaf to the sangat if i said anything out of line.

and also dont worry about losing broadcast etc as long as you to ardass infront of maharaaj before you start and promise to only show our panth the truth and bani then you dont have to worry about ratings waheguru only supports truth remember that.

It would be good to get some professional Amritdahri Sikhs involved as role Models, i.e. Sikhs holding senior postions in the Government, other Public and Voluntary Organisations, in Industry, Lawyers, Media etc.

As role models, it would illustrate that you do not have to compromise your Sikhi to get to a senior post.

Do you have anyone in particular?

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

ive seen some commments like broadcast from this gurdwara that gurdwara more kirtan from him/her more katha but 1 benti please please put subtites in each 1

n on the topic of kirtan n broadcast from this gurdwara n that sikh channel is already doing that n so does amritbani with kirtan all the time lets do something different

lyk i wanted 2 make a sukhmani sahib video with a background of i dunno a waterfall or something relaxing with sukhmani sahib recited slowly and add subtitled for the whole of sukhmani sahib that wud be much mre beneficial than calling in a granthi singh everyday and him reciting but i learned tht sikh channel get sponsors for every sukhmani sahib lol so that ideas out the window

i can make videos and subtitle them rajkaregakhalsa.net have already done subtitles for kirtan vids why the hell aint they been broadcasted but we would much rather waste money and record a granthi doin it in havelock gurdwara lol wen a sikh youth cud be watchin and actually understanding the channel is just doing what we can do without the channel?

muslims have got speeches about ayesha having it off with muhammad subtitled but us guru gobind singhs panth cant subtitle katha vids....

if u wanna do panjabi shows do it make it less politicial more dharmik and subtitle al the panjabi things wjkk wjkf

Do some social programs:

1) Do program on how to tackle bullying. (Helpful Link) -> you may need school counselor on the show

2) Do program on how to raise your kids, how one need to take control TV/Internet from kids, how to teach them to say "NO" to drugs. -> you may need young gursikh or a couple who been in bad sangat before.

3) Do program giving out career details for young adults after high school... -> you may need professionals from different field.

Religious programs are great but at the same time.. GUIDE Sikh/Punjabi community to the peak !