How To Find Nice Gurmukh Bibi ?

Guest howtofindnicebibi?

Guest howtofindnicebibi?

I have been trying to find a gursikh life partner but my experience has been that its all about money these days. Many girls are ready to chakk amrit so that they can marry me and reach Canada. Others are after my land and house. Feel really sad. How to find a genuine gursikh bibi ? Is there any genuine gursikh bibi who just wants to japp naam after marriage ?

Guest singh

try akj.org matrimonials.

try canada born bibi (in uk u can usually ask akj jathedar/elder to find you match, maybe you can do the same in canada)

ask tapoban gursikhs.

sorry im not from canada but ask elders of any chardikala organisations/jathas.

I am also looking for a gursikh bibi who only wants to japp Naam. Find one for me too.

biggrin.gif

Bhaji, you have to do your own search.

He is having tough time himself, how can he help you?

But on other side, its also possible, that for one or the other reason, if things don't work out between him and some gursikh bibi, he can suggest your name to him. Not a bad idea, hunh??

telling you guys, I need to start a matrimonial site, where all you guys share everything with me, honestly, photos, bio data etc. and I screen them and then do the matching accordingly.

wanna help me open up a site??

In return for my time and analysis, you all give me a Shaster as a present if things work out fine. Tuhade ghar vas jaaNge, te meree shasters dee collection ho jaaoo :-)) No need to invite me for your wedding :-))

What you say??

There are about 10 other people I know who are looking for a gursikh match or so. its about time I have a database created about all of you:-))

Gurfateh!

Try changing your beliefs, and changing your life path...

Leave all up to God, God knows what you can handle.

Look for signs that your prayer is guiding you, because it will.

Do not let past experiences dictate future results.

Regards

Guest harminderkaur

this is going to sound stupid but I think you should stop looking. Go to Guru Granth Sahib Ji, do ardass (say Waheguru I want to get married and I am leaving it up to you. If I am meant to be married, you work it out and if I am not meant to be then help me forget about it), and then take hukamnama (read it and understand it, also helps to copy it and keep it with you a few days so you can continue to think on it).

I know your probably thinking 'but I well never find someone this way' But for things like this you don't have to look. Your elders around you well figure it out. Plus, I have seen alot of people get depressed after they began looking because they get disappointed. So stop looking for yourself and for your faith in waheguru.

Virji, there are TONS of bibian out there looking for their singhs.

We are no 'matrimonial' service but know of some bibian/singhs looking in Canada. Please PM us your information (age/city/background) and we will convey the information to the bibian looking.

Vaheguruu ji ka khalsa, Vaheguruu ji ki fateh

Virji, there are TONS of bibian out there looking for their singhs.

We are no 'matrimonial' service but know of some bibian/singhs looking in Canada. Please PM us your information (age/city/background) and we will convey the information to the bibian looking.

Vaheguruu ji ka khalsa, Vaheguruu ji ki fateh

Here you go. You got answers to your prayers.

So I don't need matrimonial/gursikh match kind of site anymore. I was sweating for nothing :-))

or may be I still need something for people in USA :-))

What you say?? :-))

But somehow I know more guys than girls who are looking for life partner.

girls, out there, could you increase my girl database as well please.

I can only help you if I know more girls to balance out.

sometimes I wonder if killing the girls in mother's womb is showing the results now and there are not really that many girls out there as there are boys. We gotta stop killing the girls.

Ask Maharaj and u will recieve..but u have to be patient. Become the best person u can be so u attract a similar soul.....sometimes even if u are ready for marriage...the bibi u are supposed to marry, may not be at this poiont in her life. So carry on with ur prayers, jap naam and spiritually uplift urself..........she will come..........have bharosa in maharaj....