Jehovas Witnesses

BDhariwal

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I just wanted to have a moan about these people, a few weeks ago i found they had left a load of their booklets in the reception/joray section of Oldbury Gurudwara!!! Do these people have no respect??? (I promptly binned them). Then the other day they gave my mother one of their watchtower or pehar borj booklets written in Gurmukhi at our house...why dont they just leave us alone??? No chance of converting our family when given the choice of Islam or death in Pakistan 62 years ago my grandparents left everything behind and walked 100 miles to India......and they think a watchtower leaflet is gonna make us change our mind.......LOLZ

Jehovah's witness is one of the most powerful cults. It is comparable to the Mormons. They believe 144,000 people will go to heaven. They also believe the world will end in 2012. This will not happen, and will be pushed back to the like a random 2000s number. Never underestimate these cults, and learn what they believe so u can refute it.

Guest harminderkaur

Generally I've found jehova's witnesses to be pretty polite whenever they have come to my house, as soon as we tell them we are happy in our own religion they move on.

I'm shocked that they actually left leaflets inside a Gurdwara, I would suggest that local Sangat members hold a meeting with, or atleast contact the local branch of witnesses and express your feelings about this to them. They have no right to go about doing such things and expect no response.

we didn't hold a meeting about it or discussed it. The lady was around for maybe a month or two and when she learned it was useless she stopped coming. Fighting back in words or through your actions is not always the only choice.