Do You Believe ?

genie

Do you believe that people are born good or evil? And their soul is either just inherently evil or good.

or do you believe that everyone has the ability to do good and evil and even the most evillest people you may have come across or has walked the earth, could have changed their life around to become a good person?

or do you believe that everyone has the ability to do good and evil and even the most evillest people you may have come across or has walked the earth, could have changed their life around to become a good person?

I believe this one.

I believe that our true nature is good, we come from god so we must be good like him.

In gurbani it says that when we find god we merge with him, like a drop of water merges in the ocean so we become like him.

I think once we get rid of kaljug from within us, and stop being affected by kaljug outside us by becoming closer to god, we come to see and understand this no matter how bad we thought we were before.

I believe this one.

I believe that our true nature is good, we come from god so we must be good like him.

In gurbani it says that when we find god we merge with him, like a drop of water merges in the ocean so we become like him.

I think once we get rid of kaljug from within us, and stop being affected by kaljug outside us by becoming closer to god, we come to see and understand this no matter how bad we thought we were before.

I believe that also, however I noticed some so called Sikhs are not very forgiving when they find a perceived flaw in a person they are quick to jump on them and blacken their name its human nature I guess but when you reflect back on the faith you do realise people can change for the better. I was thinking about stories of Guru Nanak Dev Ji who would come across criminals and demonic man-eating minded people and yet he was able to change their ways through his spiritual connect and communication.

I believe that also, however I noticed some so called Sikhs are not very forgiving when they find a perceived flaw in a person they are quick to jump on them and blacken their name its human nature I guess but when you reflect back on the faith you do realise people can change for the better. I was thinking about stories of Guru Nanak Dev Ji who would come across criminals and demonic man-eating minded people and yet he was able to change their ways through his spiritual connect and communication.

Yeh he did, there's alot out there we don't understand, many of these bad people are under the influence of evil entities because their belief in god is non-existant or weak, when I think of it that way I feel more forgiving, however if one truly wanted to find the truth and fight this evil, all it takes is a few searches on google.

There have been times where I've fallen of the edge but it's a matter of letting yourself totally drown or to fight to stay afloat, everyone has the ability to humble themselves and ask god for help and every single person in the world (except little babies) has heard of religion and god so there really shouldn't be any excuse.

I studied so many religions before I decided to commit to sikhi, and I came to realise that out of every single religion, sikhi is the best, it's perfect, there's nothing our gurus taught which isn't perfect.

So basically I believe that god allows even bad people chances to find him and turn their lives around, it's just a matter of taking these chances and fighting the kaljug. This is where bad people go wrong, they choose kaljug. In this sense I also find it difficult to be forgiving towards others.