Fiancee Commits Suicide

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Atum Ghatee Jagat Kasaee

If u kill yourself u are a murderer of the world

God knows what happens ..

if u kill yourslef you are not born into another janam instead your soul wanders like a ghost.. :D

so..i belive it is a sin to take yur life

deep singh...

maybe she had tru love...but not for gurujee or she wouldn't have commited suicide..

Marrn jahee jinaa bisrat raam

Those hu forget Waheguru might as well die

bhull chuk maf pray.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SikhForLife
if u kill yourslef you are not born into another janam instead your soul wanders like a ghost..

i disagree.. i still think only God knows
Marrn jahee jinaa bisrat raam

Those hu forget Waheguru might as well die

yes jee i get reincarnated hundereds of times everyday.. i forget God often

Hanjee suicide is BIG sin according to sikhi....

me confused.. what is BIG sin and what is LITTLE sin? is there a scale for such measurement?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

if u kill yourslef you are not born into another janam instead your soul wanders like a ghost.. 

i disagree.. i still think only God knows

uhh okkk...KIIR...then disagree...newayzz>>>how do you know???

provide info cause i dunno..& provide proof b4 u disagree

OH...and 1 more thing...dunt say stuff u already b4...hehe...it perplexes me :D ..n' plus we dunt need to hear the same thing over and over again..hehe thanx ^_^

oh and one lastttt thing...i dunt like aguing...wiv scandalous ppl...even if its keeps the mind working :D

if u kno wat i mean...

bhull chuk maf pray.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I have done some studying on this issue before. And basically here is what happens. Guru sahib has written a destiny on our forehead... to a certain extent. Such as where we ought to end up should we make the right decisions and follow gurmat or manmat. etc...

So we have sets of destinies that could or couldnt happen. Some things are guaranteed to happen by guru sahib and others are not. But every1 has a set life expectancy and way of death (unless they can change this by doing massive amounts of bhagti and thus their karams change).

Now, suicide is manmat as in it is somethign we can do out of our own free will, and guru sahib purposely keeps this out of his plan. Reading bani, one sees that human life is such an enormous gift that guru sahib wants to see how we treat it. If we just throw it away like that guru sahib will not save us from our own misery.

Once somebody commits suicide, they are stuck in that place reliving the same instant of death, the same misery, the same horrible pain and suffering AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN... all as a bhoot or spirit which is stuck in that one same spot. They cry out to those around them, but none of us can see or hear their pleas. I beleive bhai randhir singh jee wrote about one such incident but I cannot remember exactly.

So we are stuck in that misery until the time comes when we were supposed to leave this life. Dharam rai will send his jamdhoots to look, but if we are still so attached to the reason we committed suicide and still so attached to the pain and misery, they cannot even free us.. there is a certain amount of time, not sure

how much now, until they do come back, but at that point the best chance of freedom from that hell (which it is) is if a gursikhs happens to come by or a relative remembers or the plea becomes so loud that those living in that vicinity of the suicide begin to hear and see and start to remember god in that area to help free the soul.

I beleive in bhai randhir singhs story an akhand patt was performed to free that soul.

I hope this helps your understanding of suicide and why you shouldnt do it. If you do it, there is no mercy and you will be suffering in that pain for 50 - 60 years if your young...

Guest SikhForLife
uhh okkk...KIIR...then disagree...newayzz>>>how do you know???

provide info cause i dunno..& provide proof b4 u disagree

i dont have any proof.. just my views

ok cuz i dont even care what happens to me after i die.. fear of reincarnation doesnt bother me.. i dont pray to God cuz i am afraid to die and get back to the cycle.. i am not afraid of God... i love God.. and i dont care what he does with my soul.. whatever happens is acceptable.. only thing i do is try to be a Sikh and be good to other people.. i am not seeking any benefit.. no matter what God thinks of me.. ill still Love HIm.

this lady did suicide.. denouncing her actions is our own stupidity.. God is forgiving.. what happened to her soul.. we dont know.. and we should leave it like that.. we dont benefit from figuring it out.. all we know is we shouldnt kill ourselves just cuz we lost somthin materialistic.. (like her husband).. its pure materialistic.. so what.. the things that matter in life is ur Love for God.. and thats it.. nothing else.. no human body matters

i am sorry i called it a "sin" before.. but i thought about it.. and i have no right to say that

my opinions.. feel free to disagree

----

mkhalsa veer can u explain to me how doing akhand paath can free someone's soul..?

cuz i dont think we know what God does with the soul.. and our efforts to "free" the

soul of another person dont work.. because its the dead person's individual deeds in life that decide his/her fate... not anyone else's efforts to change it... ..

enlighten me

thanks

vjkk vjkf

When one is a bhoot they are trapped in the realm of maya without a body. When they are stuck here in our world without a body.. doing akhand patt for them helps.. i am not exactly sure but it is written so in many old books written by gursikhs...

i beleive when an ardas is performed by a rehatvaan gursikh after a heartfelt akhandpatt that is done in rehat, Guru sahib will forgive that soul and free them from the torment as that soul will begin to remember god... then that soul will be sent back through charasi lakh joon after having paid for the sin of suicide.

me confused.. what is BIG sin and what is LITTLE sin? is there a scale for such measurement?

It's just figure of speech bruv..

Let just leave this sin or not sin job to waheguru ji.. It's not our job to judge her.. May god bless her soul.. I would advice.. pls do not mention " deceased Panjee's" name again and again.. Give her soul a rest..

I read so many real stories of importance of akhand Path.. One real story that i can remember is the foot journey to Bombay of bhai Randhir singh ji .. and how bhai sahib ji did Akhand kirtan da paat in Rajasthan state to give one soul muktiii.. Did anyone read that?