Need 2 Get Back On Track.

Guest Kaami

Guest Kaami

Help me please! I have a adiction to m**edit**** and it is really annoying. I used to be ok a few months back but now i have gone back into the habbit of having a w*****. i really want to take amrit and become a proper gursikh but it is this problem that is stopping me :(:(:(:((:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

can you give me some tips

Guest shastr

????? didnt exactly get what is the problem here..... if you dont want to say it litttle bit more clearly, then you dont have to, cuz maybe somebody else will figure it out.. but yea, im deff. lost.......

Guest harminderkaur

well the brother is having issues dealing with excessive mastur***ion :S sorry for editing it beyond recognition :(

lol, the first word wasn't so hard. i just don't know any bad words that start with W....

Stop fantasising. Fantasising is a weakness of the mind and its more than likely the fantasising which probably generates your habit. If it's more than that then my suggestion is to seek medical help.

The problem is that if you fail to control yourself now then over years it eventually becomes habitual and an addiction. It's like a smoker trying to quit, they know they shouldn't smoke but do anyway.

If you are serious about taking your Sprituality forward then you need to develop a Gursikh mindset and stop thinking about women in that way.

Just as I suspected, my post didn't get approved :) So now you have forced me to sign in! Dear mods, I fail to see how my post broke any forum rules...thus I am unsure why it did not get approved (just like in the past). Anyways, wanted to respond to OP...

ur dumb thats why!! press ups man do about 200 a day sets of 5 forst then build up 10 15 etc, ull burn all those naughty hormones away and be too tired for anything else

Calling someone dumb because of their current situation is certainly not mature. 200 press ups a day will certainly lead to over training the upper body with in a matter of weeks! Running is a better substitute for masturbation.

Stop fantasising. Fantasising is a weakness of the mind and its more than likely the fantasising which probably generates your habit. If it's more than that then my suggestion is to seek medical help.

The problem is that if you fail to control yourself now then over years it eventually becomes habitual and an addiction. It's like a smoker trying to quit, they know they shouldn't smoke but do anyway.

If you are serious about taking your Sprituality forward then you need to develop a Gursikh mindset and stop thinking about women in that way.

Bhaji/Bhenji, obviously OP is serious about their spirituality or they would not have made their post. You are absolutely correct in saying that it starts off when a person starts thinking about the opposite sex in non-respectful manner. Over time this becomes a habit and now the person is addicted. It is said ithat 80% of our vikaars (evil habits) enter one's psyche via the eyes. So that should be the first thing that needs to be controlled.

It is natural to be attracted to opposite sex, however, society and religion forbid it. Thus a person tries to suppress this sexual energy, which is naturally quite active in teenagers. But can we ever win against nature? Never! In trying to suppress this energy, it morphs and over time becomes destructive and starts to interfere in a person's daily life. Sexual energy is the most powerful form of energy in the human body, it gives life!

Obviously doing more bani/simran/seva/ardaas is the best thing to do. However, as the problem can be quite severe in a lot of cases I feel we should use all the tools we have at our disposal to deal with it. OP, I would very strongly propose a yoga exercise to help re-channel and re-balance the sexual energy in your body. The exercise is called Sat Kriya, have a look at this link for a good description of what it entails, it's benefits, and how to do it.

http://www.mrsikhnet...-sexual-energy/

You will find that by doing this exercise regularly, your compulsive need for masturbation will decrease and eventually disappear! Of course, as with everything in life, you will have good and bad days. So don't get discouraged and keep at it! Aim to do it everyday for at least 40 days in a row and it will change your consciousness.

Guru Rakha :)

1) Wake up For amritvela

If you wake up any time after amritvela your gonna wake up with kaami thoughts. When you wake up during amritvela mind is pure. Also i've noticed that on days where i wake up for Amritvela, I have less urges in me for the rest of the day. So i'd say this is the most important thing

2) Take a COLD shower when you wake up

3) If your alone and thoughts start coming to mind go somewhere where there's people around. Make a trip to the gurduwara if you have one close by, chill with friends etc

Just avoid being alone as much as you can

4) Do bani outside of your nitnem, Also try starting a long patt when you get an urge. By the end of the bani you won't want to "do the deed" anymore

5) Don't let the thoughts come to your mind, fight them as hard as you can instead of letting your mind takeover

Guest Guest

ur dumb thats why!! press ups man do about 200 a day sets of 5 forst then build up 10 15 etc, ull burn all those naughty hormones away and be too tired for anything else

LMAO weightlifting or resistance training will INCREASE his testosterone and make him more kaami, not less!