Panjab Hindutva Police Issue Warrant For Arrest Of Babbu Mann

This is plain stupid LIES.

I take it you don't know of what arya samaj was and is

Southhall youth wrote

The newspaper does not mention any warrant of arrest. Where did you get that news?Just fabricated on your own?

I don't need a newspaper to verify my claims I have my own sources,and why are you commenting anyway?you don't even like Babbu Mann ain't you supposed to be accusing people of being anti Dasam Granth or Prof Darshan ,that's all you do anyway GPS I think your navigation needs updating mate

Southhall youth wrote

I don't need a newspaper to verify my claims I have my own sources,and why are you commenting anyway?you don't even like Babbu Mann ain't you supposed to be accusing people of being anti Dasam Granth or Prof Darshan ,that's all you do anyway GPS I think your navigation needs updating mate

There is no warrant fo arrest for babbu Mann in this case as you claim. Why are you making up things on your own?

why u frantically looking for proof of the arrest warrant ? like Indian media they are to be trusted on reporting the truth anyway. Dont hold your breath.

There could be a warrant, we wouldnt even know about it until the point of his arrest. We will have to wait and see. Most things go unreported anyway in this imaginary democracy.

The bhindranwale stickers/images being banned in haryana,chandigarh wasnt even given media attention apart from a little caption 1inch by 2inch box at the bottom of a newspaper. So i wouldnt be suprised if there was an arrest warrant.

man died of a heart attack when the police came.

To spread rumours is an act of irresponsibility. Babu Mann is a famous figure in Punjab.Had there been a warrant of arrest for him, it would have been reported

extensively in the media. The fact is that people are spreading lies here. That is not the work of a Sikh.

the poster is not aware of ground reality of Punjab. The complaint was filed by a sikh and not Hindu as dhudhike village is 98 percent sikh population.

Let us avoid spreading hatred and rumours.