The Nature Of Shaheed Singhs

http://www.manglacharan.com/shaheeds.html

Above is the link to a new article which is a question answer session between three of the Punj Pyare and Guru Gobind Singh explaining the nature of Shaheeds from Gurpratap Suraj Prakash Granth.

Also there is a small katha audio file explaining how Shaheeds get moksh [liberated] after getting Shaheedi, along with a story from Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib.

Guest shastr

in a sant jarnail singh ji katha, sant ji says that 1 shaheed singh has as much power as all 33 million devte's, 9 million durga's, the nine naths, 84 sidhs, 125,000 paigambar (prophets), all gupt souls, all animal forms, including snakes, all poots and prets, and dhaints combined. thats how much shakti is in 1 shaheed singh. all those things are under control of just 1 shaheed singh.

this katha can be heard at this link, the shaheed part is right in the beginning:

http://www.sikhee.co...0Jug%20Main.mp3

Bhai Dya Singh ji got doubted on Guruji (Dhan Guru Gobind SIngh ji) that He could even Save his 4 sons, His Mother, How could he Save us/Panth from the Muslims? As soon this doubt came into his mind One SIngh Wearing WHIte Basters(Clothes) came front of him, He grew in Enomorous Size; His head touching the sky. Bhai Dya singh ji got scared and inquired Who is He. He replied,'He is a Shaheed SIngh' and and told him to look at the Sky. Once He looked at the Sky. Bahi Dya SIngh ji Saw Millionsof Shaheeds flying in the Sky. Whole Skky Was filled with Shaheeds. That Shaheed Singh told Bhai Dya Singh ji. ' Bhai Dya Singh ji, We all are Gupt army of Guru Gobind singh ji, We are seeking orders from Guruji to Destroy the Roots of Muslims in One go' but guruji is not giving us orders, Guruji is abiding Akal's Hukam'. You should not Doubt the Strenght of Guruji. For Guruji, Akal Purakh Hukam is Much Important than His Family or Sons.

WJKK WJKF

Sorry for my ignorance but I have two questions.

ਦਸ ਸਹੰਸ੍ਰ ਸੰਮਤ ਲਗੌ, ਦੇਖੌਂ ਦ੍ਰਿਗ ਲਾਈ ॥੯॥

For 10,00 years I will continue to watch over them. [9}

What happens after 10,00 years?

ਨਿਗੁਰੇ ਬੇਮੁਖ ਹੋਤਿ ਜੇ, ਕਰਤੇ ਮਨ ਭਾਯਾ ।

The bad, apostates and those who live in accordance to their mind

ਤਨ ਤ੍ਯਾਗਤਿ ਹੁਇਂ ਭੂਤਨੇ, ਤਨ ਪ੍ਰੇਤ ਕੁ ਪਾਯਾ ।

When they die they will become ghosts

When they die they will become ghosts and then be given a ghostly body

ਸੰਕਟ ਬਿਖੈ ਬਿਤਾਵਤੇ, ਨਿਜ ਬੈਸ ਮਹਾਂਨੀ ।

Then they will endure a life of hardship

ਗੁਰ ਬਿਨ ਕਿਮ ਸੁਖ ਕੌ ਲਹੈਂ, ਅੰਧੇ ਅੱਗ੍ਯਾਨੀ ' ॥੨੪॥

Without the Guru how can an ignorant person gain peace and bliss?"

Doesn't Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj say that one who dies a manmukh will get reincarnated 8.4 million times? Or is Guru Ji referring to something else here?

Bhull Chuk Maaf

WJKK WJKF

Sorry for my ignorance but I have two questions.

ਦਸ ਸਹੰਸ੍ਰ ਸੰਮਤ ਲਗੌ, ਦੇਖੌਂ ਦ੍ਰਿਗ ਲਾਈ ॥੯॥

For 10,00 years I will continue to watch over them. [9}

What happens after 10,00 years?

ਨਿਗੁਰੇ ਬੇਮੁਖ ਹੋਤਿ ਜੇ, ਕਰਤੇ ਮਨ ਭਾਯਾ ।

The bad, apostates and those who live in accordance to their mind

When they die they will become ghosts

When they die they will become ghosts and then be given a ghostly body

ਸੰਕਟ ਬਿਖੈ ਬਿਤਾਵਤੇ, ਨਿਜ ਬੈਸ ਮਹਾਂਨੀ ।

Then they will endure a life of hardship

ਗੁਰ ਬਿਨ ਕਿਮ ਸੁਖ ਕੌ ਲਹੈਂ, ਅੰਧੇ ਅੱਗ੍ਯਾਨੀ ' ॥੨੪॥

Without the Guru how can an ignorant person gain peace and bliss?"

Doesn't Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj say that one who dies a manmukh will get reincarnated 8.4 million times? Or is Guru Ji referring to something else here?

Bhull Chuk Maaf

Is a ghost a joon as well ?

The above is about Sikhs who break their Rehit. The Guru will give them 10,000 years as a limited time to continue to take birth in Sikh households and become a gurmukh through Khanday Da Pahul. If theydo not do this within the time given then they start to go into Tamo Gun lives such as ghosts

you can find Baba Hari singh Ji's Katha on this adhyai of the Sooraj Parkash below

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio/katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Baba_Hari_Singh_%28Randhawe_wale%29/Live_From_Malton/May%202008/Baba.Hari.Singh--Katha.May.10%2C.2008.-.Shaheedi.mp3

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio/katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Baba_Hari_Singh_%28Randhawe_wale%29/Live_From_Malton/May%202008/Baba.Hari.Singh--Katha.May.11%2C.2008.-.Shaheedi2.mp3

• 3 months later...
Guest SarabjeetSingh

Bhai Dya Singh ji got doubted on Guruji (Dhan Guru Gobind SIngh ji) that He could even Save his 4 sons, His Mother, How could he Save us/Panth from the Muslims? As soon this doubt came into his mind One SIngh Wearing WHIte Basters(Clothes) came front of him, He grew in Enomorous Size; His head touching the sky. Bhai Dya singh ji got scared and inquired Who is He. He replied,'He is a Shaheed SIngh' and and told him to look at the Sky. Once He looked at the Sky. Bahi Dya SIngh ji Saw Millionsof Shaheeds flying in the Sky. Whole Skky Was filled with Shaheeds. That Shaheed Singh told Bhai Dya Singh ji. ' Bhai Dya Singh ji, We all are Gupt army of Guru Gobind singh ji, We are seeking orders from Guruji to Destroy the Roots of Muslims in One go' but guruji is not giving us orders, Guruji is abiding Akal's Hukam'. You should not Doubt the Strenght of Guruji. For Guruji, Akal Purakh Hukam is Much Important than His Family or Sons.

Excuse me , doesn't Gurbani says "Awal Allah noor upaya kudrat ke sab bande".

If you think muslims have been only been anti-Sikhs in our history , you are dead wrong . Unfortunately , you have forgotten the deeds of Arya Samaj and others .

Bhai Dya Singh ji got doubted on Guruji (Dhan Guru Gobind SIngh ji) that He could even Save his 4 sons, His Mother, How could he Save us/Panth from the Muslims?
Do you have any sources or once again you heard some Gurdwara Giani tell this story? Bhai Dya Singh was the very first of the Panj Pyaare who came forward to offer his head. It is absurd to even imagine that someone with that highest level of trust in Gurujee would doubt Him. Again, please provide a source other than a random Gurdwara Giani.