Does The Jaap Power Increases If Done At Specific Places

WJKK WJKF

I have heard in some Katha that if we do any Bani inside Harmandir Sahib then its output will be 51 times than normal Jaap.

SO does it mean that if i do 1 mala of bani then it will be counted as 51 times.

Is that correct.

I know we should not concentrate on number but i want to know the truth.

I want something and i have heard that i can get that if i do 1.25 Lakh jaap of that Bani.

I was thinking of doing inside Harmandir Sahib so that i can do it fast.

Can anyone put some light on that of other places like that where Maharaj have said some bachans

Guest shastr

this is true. but the 51 is for sukhmani sahib. not sure about the exact number for other banis tho.

so for example if you do 1 paath sukhmani sahib sitting in parkarma of darbar sahib, it will have mahatam of 51 sukhmani sahibs.

there is katha done on this topic by giani thakur singh ji, its the "waheguru gurmatar hai" wali katha, below is link. theres 9 files total, all worth listening to.

http://gurbaniupdesh.com/multimedia/listing.php?q=f&f=%2F04-Katha%2F13-Giani+Thakur+Singh+Ji+%28Patiala+Wale%29%2FKatha+Waheguru+Gurmantra+Hai

not sure which track, but its in their some where, giani ji talks alot of darbar sahib and shares lots of interesting facts.

• 1 month later...

I think all this is said to inspire us to recite gurubani more and more.Saints use various mathods for it. Moreover wherever gurubani is recited 24 hours, that place become sacred automatically.When we go to pub, why we inspire to drink and other evils? Because of atmosphere and bad company. On the other hand if we go to the sacred place we inclined towards Gurmat Because of the atmosphere which is already purified. It helps us to become more spiritually strong.

• 2 weeks later...

dhan eho thaan gobind gun gaaee

that place is dhan where the praises of god is sung.

so yes, some placs that have had a taste of the vibration, will resonate.

and no!!, because any place is dhan if you start doing your simran/paat. it becomes dhan..

but some places have obviously had a lot more of a dose of the vibration than others..

hence!!

gurdware laaae bhavvni ikna dasva dwaar dikhaaya.

put ur bhaaaav of gurdwawas and then you will >>fly basically.

gurfateh jeeos

Yes

also its better to do simran or paath in the sangat i heard 1 waheguru said in the sangat is equal to 100 waheguru it also kinda makes sense because theres lots of energy been created in the atmosphere and more vibrations happens better then doing it alone. Places like Harmandhar sahib people are doing prayers and simran 24/7 therefore the atmosphere is full of energy and vibrations...