Mool Mantar

Try to focus on the third eye while doing jaaps if you are doing Jaaps for spiritual benefits.
I would just like to point out that concentrating on the 3rd eye for a while will give you a head ache. I remember hearing Giani Thakur Singh Jee say this as well during one of his katha. For a sikh, focus should be on shabad - the sound naad. If we can do that then surti rides the wave of shabad and easily gets to a higher plane.

The third eye is trikuti chakar - merges into ira, pingla and sukhmana. The power of meditation on mul mantar and gurmantar is that aad, biad, upaad suffering will go. After this is very difficult because the surti can get stuck in nabhi chakra and give headaches, hallucinations and seeing ghosts. If the surti goes into hirda chakar then all ridhi and sidhi will come. Many stop here but Gurbani mentions Naam should be seen in everything and everyone - this is called dasam duar with endless rass.

As for the good intention of doing 125,000 recitation will bear fruit with guru's beant kirpa on our bad karams.

• 7 months later...

just a quick question to the more learned among the forum

what are the benefits of doing mool mantar

ie i mean that doing sukhmani sahib will bring peace, chaupai sahib protection , you catch my drift!

dont get me wrong , i know all bani recited will be fruitful, but its just a question ive had in my mind

bhul chuk maaf

wow i wish i cud go somewhere where i have no access to anyone and no distractions for like a month and do this as well

The third eye is trikuti chakar - merges into ira, pingla and sukhmana. The power of meditation on mul mantar and gurmantar is that aad, biad, upaad suffering will go. After this is very difficult because the surti can get stuck in nabhi chakra and give headaches, hallucinations and seeing ghosts. If the surti goes into hirda chakar then all ridhi and sidhi will come. Many stop here but Gurbani mentions Naam should be seen in everything and everyone - this is called dasam duar with endless rass.

As for the good intention of doing 125,000 recitation will bear fruit with guru's beant kirpa on our bad karams.

veer ji is there any katha on exactly what u have mentioned about surti going into different parts. it is very interesting.

• 2 years later...