Sarabjit Singh Exposing Guru Jee'S Beadbi At Singh Sabha East London

Khalasthan86

WJKK WJKF

Does this shock me? No, should I believe it, can it be verfied-is there any sangat here who can justify this?

This hardly shocks me, how long have things like this been going on across gurughars over the UK?

We need a commitee that oversee's and is responsible for all this?

WHAT YOUR OPINIONS

from what he said in the video and what he said on the stage at the rally he knew about the beadbi a long time

so why come out with it now

simple its to do wid the elections

a new commitiee may solve the problem but it could get worse

there should be no wait for a commitiee n instead some thing should be done now

ਜੇ ਕੋ ਸਤੁ ਕਰੇ ਸੋ ਛੀਜੈ ਤਪ ਘਰਿ ਤਪੁ ਹੋਈ ਜੇ ਕੋ ਨਾਉ ਲਏ ਬਦਨਾਵੀ ਕਲਿ ਕੇ ਲਖਣ ਏਈ ॥੩॥

Guru Gobind Singh ji .Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Baba Banda Singh Bahadur ,Baba deep singh ji, baba bidhi chand ji, baba Ajit singh ji, pateh singh ji, baba jorawar singh ji, baba jujhar singh ji and Panja payare. I hope they all return to clear out the mess in sikh kom and finish the sikh doshi. Maybe its the beginning of next round of Kalyug. My benti to all sangat to keep their simran as much as possible for the chardi kala of the khalsa panth.

There's been an overwhelming amount of leafleting going on in East London, some from Sarbjit Singh, some from the current Gurdwara Committee and others from anonoymous sources.

They are all finding dirt on each other and the problem is that its got to a point that sangat locally are confused on who's telling the truth and who's lieing. Some of the stuff appears to be communicated in a chinese whispers way.

My personal belief is that Sarbjit Singh's claims are likely to be true. I don't know him too well, but from what I have seen of him he is a genuine Gurdwara sewadar who get's on with real sewa. He's not a showman and I don't believe would have a hidden agenda. The only problem with this is that he is likely to be played by other cleverer parties who will push him forward as a fall guy.....It's not a coincidence that all this stuff is coming out around election time...

Actually....

The reality of what is going on in that gurdwara started coming out a very long time ago.He spent a lot of time pleading to gurdwarey and sangat to do something about that happened in Bow Gurughar, telling everyone that doing Antam Sanskar of maharaj is not enough and kept emphasising the importance to put in joint efforts to find out the true perpetrators of what happened but it seemed like no one could give a tos.s after everything happened and hardly anyone turned up at the scotland yard meetings apart from a few individuals.

He has got up at gurdwarey countless times to tell the sangat of what is happening but no one listens and the commitee cover it up.

To the person who said that its not a coincidence that this is coming out around the times of the elections... he cannot gain anything for himself from these elections. He *edit*cannot be on any commitee, nor can he vote. Hes been shouting and screaming about so many matters for year and half now, its not his fault that people want to turn a blind eye and just see him as another disorderly fojee strutting about trying to make a scene.

As soon as I can get my hands on what he distributed, i will scan it in and put it on here....