[Sikh Tv] Submit Your Content!

SikhTV

logo.jpg

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Have you got any content that you would like to submit to Sikh TV?

If yes, please go to: thesikhtv.com/LiveTv.aspx and upload your files on the right-hand side.

Please note, all content must be your work or recordings. No copyrighted materials please. smile.gif

You can upload audio, video, documents, anything else that you think would be valid for Sikh TV.

If you would like to ask any questions or feedback, please email: ranjodhsingh@thesikhtv.com

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

I did some interview of old sikh fauji (world war 2) from amritsar. Basically interview was about sikh experience in world war 2 and how they tackle the problem when army made and later retract decision of mandatory helmet wearing. I think it is about 30 to 45 mins. It is in rough draft mode (no editing) and resolution is not good for dvd quality. Is such project worth for submitting?

I did some interview of old sikh fauji (world war 2) from amritsar. Basically interview was about sikh experience in world war 2 and how they tackle the problem when army made and later retract decision of mandatory helmet wearing. I think it is about 30 to 45 mins. It is in rough draft mode (no editing) and resolution is not good for dvd quality. Is such project worth for submitting?

Bhai Sahib, Please submit it. Please PM me with the file format, and size.

We will try to sort something out smile.gif.

Bhai Sahib, Please submit it. Please PM me with the file format, and size.

We will try to sort something out smile.gif.

Waheguroo

Apparently sikh tv wanted some volunteers I enailed them my details and they haven't got anything back? I'm guessing you don't need anymore bhai sahib?

Gurfateh

Waheguroo

Apparently sikh tv wanted some volunteers I enailed them my details and they haven't got anything back? I'm guessing you don't need anymore bhai sahib?

Gurfateh

We are still looking for volunteers, if you are interested in volunteering please email: ranjodhsingh@thesikhtv.com with what you would like to help out with :)

• 2 months later...