Sikh Shop In Southall

london001

Where is there a good Sikh restraunt to eat at in Southall , and names please !

Being from the Midlands but having to work in London has meant that i too have temporarily moved to live near Southall but to my shock i still don't know of any Gursikh owned restaurants in Southall. Birmingham and West Midland have loads and so does Leicester but i can't see anything in Southall.

Anyone care to help?

Being from the Midlands but having to work in London has meant that i too have temporarily moved to live near Southall but to my shock i still don't know of any Gursikh owned restaurants in Southall. Birmingham and West Midland have loads and so does Leicester but i can't see anything in Southall.

Anyone care to help?

Southall Sikhs cant even elect a Sikh MP and voted Sharma who supported bluestar and who openly campaigned by bringing up 84 and claiming the Sikh Candidate was Khalistani.

I don't know of any Sikh Shop but theres a suit shop I believe next to Mehfil which sell Sikh items and new fashion house opposite Sikh Missonary they do all Sikh related articles as well