Manmohan Singh Tells Us To Move On

BDhariwal

I am Completely agree with mohinder pal Singh ji.Our main target is naam & we only need to concentrated in naam.We have single track & that is GOD.If you talking about Sant Bhindrawale & other singhs,Firstly they have naam kamaaee & secondly they have freedom fighters.By doing ninda we cant get anything.everything is in Guru Saheb Hukam.

Bhul chuk di khima

Guest amar_jkp

You mean to tell Delhi Sikhs who were killed /raped and burnt in Delhi Riots after Indira Assasination were not SIKHS but Hindu Khatri killed by Hindus.

No . I want to say that its not Brahmans its Hindu Khatris the real enemy of Sikhs specially in delhi. Dont put ur words in my mounth.

all this time you spent arguing on a past issue u cud have spent time doing naam simran

ooo btw replying to this comment,

"Mr. Singh has told us to move on from the 1984 riots again....this time whilst on his visit to Canada. Obviously its easy for him to "move on" his family must not have been butchered, raped and burnt death like the circa 5000 innocents who were. A pathetic excuse for a human being. " from Bdhariwal

soo did Guru Gobind Singh ji have a go at the mughals as they bricked two of his sons alive and saw two of his sons die in battle? NO!

see thats the difference between Sikhs back then and us Sikhs now...honestly if you take my opinion I agree with Dr. Manmohan Singh ji and instead of creating another bloody conflict, we should aim for peace!!!

WJKK WJKF!

all this time you spent arguing on a past issue u cud have spent time doing naam simran

soo did Guru Gobind Singh ji have a go at the mughals as they bricked two of his sons alive and saw two of his sons die in battle? NO!

Uhm actually Guru Gobind Singh Ji did take revenge against the governor of Sirhand by Sending Baba Banda Singh Bahadur Ji to punish him not just for the execution of the Sahibzadeys and death of Mata Ji but also for the innocent people who were victims under the rule of Mughuls.

If we forget it happened, then its gonna happen again. And why forget everything? What about all those people who have lost loved ones? Why forget anything? We haven't gotten justice. All we get is pappu Manmohan Singh, being a Sikh apoligizing for the attack. Why is he apoligizing? Shouldn't he be on our side?

Its because of passive Sikhs like these that the community gets screwed over by others.

We dont forget our shaheeds when you do your ardas three times a day a good proportion of it is remembering the people who sacrificed their all for sikhism.....so NO i wont go away and do some simran and forget about these people (you need to be able to do simran and your worldly duties). The Guru taught us to be sant-sipahi there is a time for simran and a time to fight, the Gurus raised their swords on numerous occasions so we have no excuse to ignore this edict.

We dont forget our shaheeds when you do your ardas three times a day a good proportion of it is remembering the people who sacrificed their all for sikhism.....so NO i wont go away and do some simran and forget about these people (you need to be able to do simran and your worldly duties). The Guru taught us to be sant-sipahi there is a time for simran and a time to fight, the Gurus raised their swords on numerous occasions so we have no excuse to ignore this edict.

ooo btw replying to this comment,

"Mr. Singh has told us to move on from the 1984 riots again....this time whilst on his visit to Canada. Obviously its easy for him to "move on" his family must not have been butchered, raped and burnt death like the circa 5000 innocents who were. A pathetic excuse for a human being. " from Bdhariwal

see thats the difference between Sikhs back then and us Sikhs now...honestly if you take my opinion I agree with Dr. Manmohan Singh ji and instead of creating another bloody conflict, we should aim for peace!!!

WJKK WJKF!

The Guru Sahibs taught us the concept of Miri Piri , religious and political thinking. The Gurus had studied the Hindu priests and yogis who said that daily recited prayers and performed Havans to make the Mughals and Afghans go away for over 900 years. The Gurus Sahibs said prayer alone was not enough the Sikhs would need to combine spirtuality with political power, within a small period of time the Afghans and Mughals were swept away by the Sikhs.

The Guru Gobind Singh Ji fought combined armies of Hindu Hill rajas and Mughals in the Anandpur area, so it is wrong to say the Gurus did nothing to oppose oppression. Some of todays Sikhs fail to take stand against oppression and that is a sad state to be in.

manmohan won't forget the martyrs of indian independance, nor does he tell the air india victims' families to move on, nor did india let go the various attacks against it. it's just a double standard attempt to influence weak people to forget.

that being said... we need lot more bhagti to do anything. the political side of things has numerous people willing to stand up and protest... but protests don't achieve much. we need bhagti.

baba thakur singh ji bhindrenvale once said that to kill a dusht, you need to have more bhagti than the dusht, either that, or the dusht has to keep doing paap so their own bhagti gets eaten up. it might seem like dushts don't have any bhagti, but raj and high positions are all rewards from past janams. it's quite possible for someone to have a great deal of bhagti and then fall off the path in their next janam.