A Sikh Mothers Warning To All The Sikh Girls

I'm sure there are loadsa gangs of drug dealers...drug addicts....and armed robbers who would love to corrupt me and get me to join their groups. As I am not mentally challenged....do not have learning difficulties....do not have the mental age of a child.....I do not need my mother or any other mother to post a video on you-tube highlighting the danger. If I did, then I'd probably deserve to be 'corrupted' for being so damn right silly. If I did become so pathetically gullible and silly promise me you guys won't start a thread blaiming the corrupters.....coz in all honesty it'd probably be my fault for being well retarted.

It's a good video containing a lot of truths...The problem is your not getting the message through to the people who need it. Most of the girls who end up in such situations are generally not religious at all, have very little or no knowledge, are heavily westernised of bollywoodfied..

They are not going to visit places like SikhSangat etc...These sort of videos, material needs to be aimed at youth organisations...via colleges, 6th forms, university student groups etc..