Girls Marry Paggwalle Mundeh

g5johal

That vid is aload of bs. Where does singhrow live? Anywhere singhs live they run things there not sacred and we all stick together. At school (leicester 80s -90s never no) kalas or muslim or hindus or whites messed bullied with singhs. They knew the score. At school all sikhs looked !fter each other all (most were mone), never let anyone bully a sardar. They were the face of our quam.

That might be true where you are at gurdssingh veerji but where I'm at, we have a lot of "Singhs" who are pappus. They keep getting bullied and usually they get frustrated and decide to cut thier hair. Like thats gonna make them stronger. But yeah we have a lot of boys like that.

It doesn't matter if a girl marries someone with a pagg or without, dw.

why worry when everything is in hukum of waheguru.

Hukum rajai chalna nanak likia nal

So everything is in his hukum so if girls marry someone without a pagg it is akal puraks mauj and same goes vice versa.

Also marriage is even preordained, if waheguru has written that you are going to get married to someone then you will regardless of having a pagg or not.

Cant blame kuriya for this. Its up to paghwale mundeh to sort themselves out, grow a backbone and behave like proper men. No point moaning about how life is so unfair and you cant get a job or a woman etc...

Noones gonna give you anything on a plate, you gotta go out there and prove that your the best and if you dont marry a proper sardar you are losing out.

Dont play the victim card. Lots of Singhs have no problems getting married and have beautiful wives and beautiful kids.

Its not black and white. Paghwale munde complain that its girls and alot of girls complain that its the mundeh. Both are right.

A friend of mine, a sikh girl, suggested someone for me (i am a keshdhari) but then questioned if it was worth it as she said some girls have complexes about singhs. These were her own words. Girls are to blame alot of the time, of course they are.

It is particularly difficult for mundeh with pagris and dhari. Alot of trimmed bearded paghwale mundeh have no problem finding partners. I have seen this. However, dhari wale do, this is fact.

The in-between guys have it hardest. If you're a proper Gursikh Singh, there are proper Gursikh kuria out there. If you're a mona, then you have plenty of 'monia' out there.

The in between guys who are kesadhari, and will range from religious to non-religious, from trimmers to sabat soorat, these guys will have problems. They may want a certain type of girl, but she may lean towards monay, while the Gursikh kuri is out of their reach.

I have honestly never seen Singhs having problems getting hitched from my neck of the woods. In between guys, yes, have seen them go after those not interested in them.

The in-between guys have it hardest. If you're a proper Gursikh Singh, there are proper Gursikh kuria out there. If you're a mona, then you have plenty of 'monia' out there.

The in between guys who are kesadhari, and will range from religious to non-religious, from trimmers to sabat soorat, these guys will have problems. They may want a certain type of girl, but she may lean towards monay, while the Gursikh kuri is out of their reach.

I have honestly never seen Singhs having problems getting hitched from my neck of the woods. In between guys, yes, have seen them go after those not interested in them.

Thats spot on!

I am in no way a gursikh singh at all. However, i do look it. Only because i dont trim my beard and keep it open. Everyone thinks I am ultra religious when I am not. I have seen mona who are more religious than me. But I dont want to trim my beard because it is the way how it should be, not from a religious point of view as such but simply because I am a man. (Mind you, religiously this is one of the reasons we keep it anyway).

The only type of woman who would go for a man with my form is likely to be amritdhari which I cannot do because it will be a mismatch and also alot of amritdharis will only marry a fellow amritdhari. Girls that are suited to me in terms of level of religiousness and personality, they dont want to go for me because of my beard.

The only type of woman who would go for a man with my form is likely to be amritdhari which I cannot do because it will be a mismatch and also alot of amritdharis will only marry a fellow amritdhari. Girls that are suited to me in terms of level of religiousness and personality, they dont want to go for me because of my beard.

Kalsingh become amritdari then your problem will be solved...

Kalsingh become amritdari then your problem will be solved...

Its not as easy as that. Ultimately, it lies in gods will for gurbani says that the gurmukh becomes a gurmukh due to gods grace. There are ways of evoking his grace but i am very very far from god and the level of spirituality and dedication it takes to become an amritdhari. As i said before, i have seen monahey who are more spiritual and religious than I.

Kalsingh firstly it is all guru's grace. But by no means by taking amrit or getting charan amrit/naam from a pooran brahmgiani one becomes a gurmukh (unless you get kirpa etc) straight away. Taking amrit or naam is a starting point and a journey to become a gurmukh.

I'll tell you what you need to do, list all the possible reasons that are stopping you from taking amrit. Next for each problem outline a possible solution or work around to that problem. Each day try to work towards solving each problem until you can take amrit.

Also do ardaas asking guru for kirpa.

REMEMBER you don't need to be "perfect" (only gurus and brahmgianis are perfect) to take amrit. If you can manage to do all your banis and follow the rehit then you are ready.

Kalsingh,

Brother, you're already on the path to recieving Sikhi by keeping Guru's mohar. I know where you're coming from. No one is just born straight into Sikhi house. It's the cumilation of vast amounts of good deeds and bhagti that fruits and gives us a chance to be born in Sikhi household. Those who will be blessed with the Elixar of Immortality are even more fortunate and they are getting closer to meeting the Maker. There will be those who will be blessed with Amrit and will keep the maryada and do bhagti. There are those who will be blessed with Amrit, keep rehit, do bhagti, and get Accepted back into the Formless. Everyone is at different levels.

My humble advice being brother, you're blessed, without even feeling it. Don't turn back (as you stated you wouldn't anyhow). Keep moving forward in Sikhi. I'm not goiing to say it straight out, that's something a proper Gursikh can say to you (and it WILL have an affect if they say it). Amrit is a blessing of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj. Not within our own power to take. Still, you have to start begging. If not for Amrit, then start for the Desire for Amrit. Beg Pita Ji for that Desire and thirst.

Good luck brother.

Oh, and don't worry about the kuria. Api koi ajao. :p

Manswisdom and Jai Tegang, thanks for your input and advice.

I've taken in what you said but i'm afraid it still won't work. The only thing sikh related is my kesh. That is where it more or less stops. I dont even know punjabi, I cannot speak, understand or read it.

There is no desire for god in me. I used to read a few english translations of bani now and then in my youth but that desire and interest has now faded away. Telling me to start thinking about taking amrit is like telling anyone to, such as your average clean shaven punjabi youth who only go gurdwara on special occasions. It is far far far away from me. I wont be able to keep the rehit let alone be able to read the bani you are supposed to.

Any how, thanks for the advice again.