Sant Smagam

AKSANTALI

Mahapuraks are gathering in one Gurughar for a Sant Smagam, if you would like to take the laha please attend poster is attached below.

for those not logged in

1. Sant Jagjit Singh Harkowal

2.Sant Mohinder Singh (Guru Nanak Nishkam Sevak Jatha)

3. Sant Joginder Singh Domelivale

4. Sant Labh Singh ji Kar seva Quila Anandgarh sahib Anandpur

5. Sant Avtar Singh Badnikalan

and Giani Harbans Singh Paramhans will be attending. Kirtanees will be also attending to many to list.

This event has been led and organised by the mahapuraks themselves, its a once in a life event where you will see many mahapuraks together on one stage

GURU HAR RAI DARBAR

126-128 HIGH ST, WESTBROMWICH B70 6JW

17 JULY SATURDAY 2010 6-10PM

Vaheguru has blessed us with this smagam

post-23390-127879909304_thumb.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be awesome smagam... make sure you lot ask lot of underlining questions which deep inside have caused dubta(doubts) in your mind..make notes if you have to or record their bachans...sants are there to clear doubts in the mind..!!

Note to others who got issues with sants: If you are allergic to word sant, just replace all of them with bhai sahib and still go to them ask questions, don't just let sant title hinder an opportunity to ask them questions clear your doubts..even if your intentions is not to ask any questions but to debate, this is your opportunity, go there and ask them tough questions face to face instead of hiding behind an assumed id and whining about it on the internet and if you do, do post an raw video or audio recording and spare us with panthic.org guerrilla type bullocks journalism.

guruishq if it makes you happy we can call him Dr Mohinder Singh, out of nimrata bhai sahib doesnt want (assuming) to be called "sant" but listen singh, meet him and you will see he has a ucha sucha jeevan. i too for the first time met him recently, and to me he his a saint with a goal to spread shudh sikhi.

but to you he might still be just bhai sahib which is fine thats still an worthy title, but does the title really matter all we want is the laha of sangat with the holy ones. hopefully some of their sucha jeevan rubbing on to us

please attend then criticise after if you must

post-23390-127886764539_thumb.jpg

I have spent time with and have listened to veechars by Bhai Mohinder Singh. I think its the fact that Bhai Sahib has such nimratta and grace to not allow people to call him "Sant" which drew me nearer to him in the first place. I don't see how me questionning the title is classed as "Nindiya" though? I just know that GNNSJ (as does Bhai Sahib himself) doesn't prefer using the title "Sant" so I don't understand why you have wrote Sant not Bhai - it seems to me it's just because you have named the program "Sant Smagam" it would look odd with all the other "Sants". .And to those who accuse me of being "hung on titles"... why make a statement using different titles in the first place? Why even call it a "Sant" smagam?!

Yes yes, I know what you're all thinking - "SikhSangat always has these darn debates about Sant" etc and I agree, but Sant is a title, I personally feel, should be used for the right reasons, not because it looks good on a poster. I don't think its just another title. If it was just a title, then we wouldnt rever the Gurus as we do. Every title has a spiritual significance and comes with extreme power - power which some people in the past should never have been given in the first place and then later abused it. I can name you some examples of Sants who fit that bill but I wont.

I think the idea of such programmes is great and we in the UK are certainly blessed to have such divaans taking place. And all of the Gursikhs mentioned in the poster are of great stature and have done a lot for the Sikh panth and its going to be great. I just don't agree with the way it's advertised and promoted. But again, thats just my opinion. Apologies if i offended any of you.

I thought it was "Bhai Mohinder Singh" from GNNSJ?

I can never keep up with who proclaims themselves as Sants nowadays! Wish we had a site where such announcements were made(!)

Baba Ji (yes i just called Them that out of RESPECT, sorry if that offends you!) has never claimed to be a Sant. Meet Them just once and you will realise how amazing and humble They are. :L:

I wish ppl would think before opening their mouths!!

This is going to be an amazing smagam...i'm defo there!!!!! :)