Sant Ranjit Singh Jee Dhadrianwale [2010 U.S.A Visit For Gurmat Parchaar]

:.:.:SANT BABA RANJIT SINGH JI DHADRIANWALE:.:.:

2010 U.S.A MAHAAN GURU MANEO GRANTH CHETNA SAMAGAM

22nd July 2010 - 12th August 2010

4780438776_57d6325ec6_b.jpg

Guru Pyaree Saadh Sangat Jee

WAHEGURU JEE KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JEE KI FATEH!!!

Through the strong demand of the Sangat, and the full blessings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, the Mahaan Shaksheeat of the Khalsa Panth, renowned Panthic Gurmat Parchaarak, Sathkaarjog Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale will now be visiting the United States of America after two years for their third Guru Maneo Granth Chetna Samagam.

The 2010 U.S Visit for Gurmat Parchaar will take place from 22nd July to 12th August in various Guru Ghars around the tri-state area of East Coast U.S.A. All Sangat are humbly requested to show their presence at these Samagams, to receive the blessings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

For further information, Email us

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!!!

Request message in advance:

We humbly request members posting replies to keep on the topic of the 2010 US Visit for Gurmat Parchaar by Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale. Please refrain from posting mischievous, negative and off-subject replies to ensure the topic remains on the obvious intentional focus. Thanking you in advance!

is there any prgramme of Amrit Sanchar and Q&A session on gurmat scheduled

in the itin?

thanx

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Ke Fateh,

khalsajee hanji, kalgidhar pitajee di kirpa naal there will be amrit sanchar, the first scheduled amrit sanchar is scheduled for JULY 25TH, 2010 at FLUSHING GURU GHAR. (the diwan time there is 11am to 1pm). There will be more and as they are scheduled, the sangat will be informed.

phul chuk maaf karna j kush galt likh dita hove.

Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee ke fateh jee

thanks veer jeooo for letting me know of great news.... i am very very excited about it and looking forward to attend atleast one or more of his diwans.

I have never met him personally, but he is one of the reason my family is amritari today. Not just my family, but i now a lot other families, who have changed completely.

I just want to meet him and say thanks to him for helping me coming into sikhi and for doing amazing parchar. vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru

New York is the luckiest place in the world because they have AKJ smagam and Sant Ranjit Singh Jee Diwans around the same time. My goal is to try to take complete laha from both of the smagams. Vaheguru Vaheguru

Sangat jeo please come and take complete laha, me personally cant wait to come to New york from Atlanta to attend both of the great samagams... vaheguru vaheguru

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh

• 2 weeks later...