Four Arrested Over Murder In India - Murder Of Rulda

GoliMaro

Do not be so naive Bhai Sahib. During the 1986's +, Singhs and many a respected Panjabi went back due to various reasons from various places where Sikhs settled internationally, which resulted in them taking up arms. It has happened in the past, so why not in the furture? Who are we to know the inner character of anyone when we do not understand our own? :sleep:

its all a set up, i dont see why sikhs from here would go back to kill a old pen pusher, the person who has been shot just had a big mouth , he didnt rape, kill, or physically attack sikhs, he said sikhs were hindus how many people say that here, if they had done a barbaric person such as kps gill etc then i would believe this, becuase he killed thousands of sikhs and their family member or etc might have been killed etc,

a pen pusher, theres sumthing more going on here , it dont all add up

i think we been watching too many films, i think police in india have been paid by these guys enemies to set em up its probably over land or something , and some one wants them out of the way. if its true and they did do it, what a waste, 4 people will get life sentences just for a old pen pusher, who would have died with one punch , what the hell is going on the world is going crazy, the youngsters are stupid and get used and abused by the olders so much for their dirty polictics its all brain washing like muslims do to our girls.

i still think its all 007

The basis of the post Bhai Sahib was just to highlight the fact that people from other countries have gone over to contribute their two cents and may certainly still do so in some way shape or form.

The rest of the case, well we all know how the game is always easily manipulated by misinformation as so on.

FROM THE LIMITED INFORMATION AVAILABLE ONE WORD COMES TO MIND:

CONSPIRACY

FACT: RULDA WAS KILLED

ASK YOURSELF WHO HAD MOST TO GAIN FROM THIS? THERE ARE MANY: CONGRESS, ONE OR TWO DUBIOUS GROUPS ETC.

IT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER REGARDING TWO OF THOSE ARRESTED (AND BAILED) - INFORMATION ON THE OTHER TWO IS MORE SKETCHY

UNDERSTAND THE TWO WERE IN THE UK AT THE TIME SO COULD NOT ALSO HAVE BEEN IN PUNJAB - SURELY THE BRITISH (WEST MIDLANDS) POLICE WILL QUICKLY ESTABLISH THIS FACT

THE PUNJABI PRESS/SIKH MEDIA ARE MAKING THE SAME MISTAKES - ASSUMING GUILT BEFORE CHARGES, COURT CASE OR PROSECUTION

THE TWO IN QUESTION ARE OPPONENTS OF THESE DUBIOUS GROUPS AND THERE HAS BEEN DIRECT CONFLICT WITH THEM IN RECENT MONTHS

WERE THE NAMES OF THESE TWO DELIBERATELY GIVEN?

HOW DID THOSE ARRESTED IN INDIA (PRESUMABLY AFTER BEING TORTURED) GIVE NAMES OF OPPONENTS OF THESE DUBIOUS GROUPS?

ARE CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS PLAYING WITH FIRE IN USING THE RULDA INCIDENT TO SORT OUT DIFFERENCES BY GIVING FALSE INFORMATION

BE PATIENT - MORE WILL BE REVEALED!

ALL WILL BE REVEALED

not very panthic actions of (bsc). even if they were enemies still its wrong.pendorica is open no one will be safe, you setup someone kids they will do same to you. .bbc is a big joke,ruldha was a hindu terorists.

ruldha was a hindu terorists

ruldha was a hindu teroristsruldha was a hindu teroristsruldha was a hindu teroristsruldha was a hindu teroristsruldha was a hindu teroristsruldha was a hindu teroristsruldha was a hindu teroristsruldha was a hindu teroristsruldha was a hindu teroristsruldha was a hindu teroristsruldha was a hindu teroristsruldha was a hindu teroristsruldha was a hindu terorists