offtopic comments to 'Sant Ranjit Singh USA visit' thread

guruvah

interesting to note that Babas can alway reach Canada/UK/US/Australia :excl: without failure :excl: "to do parchar" .

when none can be seen coming to countries like Pakistan,Kenya, Malaysia,Singapore,Thailand, & Indonesia "to do parchar"..

where there are SIKHS but the currency ..lets say is smaller :rolleyes:

Funny isn't it? :)

or its just not F-U-N-N-Y anymore??? :|

^woah defensive :) ....take a deep breath and cool down ji :happy: .....why not > reflect< on the truth behind what dass has said?

1) Is it true..??

Yes, it is. :)

2) Is it necessary ..??

Yes it was.

Do u know an amrit sanchar has not taken place in Indonesia in 30 years? There are plenty Gurughars there. Recently people who promote jhatka have started doing their 'amrit sanchars'. You will be shocked to hear the kind of parchar these people do. e.g. you can choose not to do your nitnem if u dont have time. (they are an organization calles SNSM from malaysia-same parchar is also done in Malaysian camps)

Thailand, sad to to say but... :sleep:

Naamdharis in Bangkok have more Gursikhi related asools in their lives compared to the Punjabis there.

Malaysia has nearly 100 Gurdwaras..Sikhs are nearly 80,000-100, 000, none of these 'big shots' have been seen there unless a big bundle of $$$ is given to them by local organizers.

There are 7 Gurdwaras in Singapore, but Sikhi has almost dieing there. I know this as I have spend time there. :) If people do come, they come because the currency in Singapore is BIG.

Pakistan-those who have been there know what I am talking about.

3) Will it hurt anybody..??

people who are sant samaj supporters and like minded individuals will be.

If highlighting facts is unacceptable to some, then teach me :) of another way phrasing these facts without 'offending' anyone. Because, as far as I know. Facts remain as FACTS. :)

for your info, I from the SEA region so I know what I am talking about ..... I mean VERY well:) even the parbandaks in these countries.

am also aware of how much $$$$$ these people ask for.

so tell me, what is the motivation for these people to do parchar?

$$$$$ or spreading Gursikhi?

and I smile :) because I didnt post with any malicious intentions in heart ...again>>> :) !

Guruvah, take your ranting directly to them instead of trolling here and if you can't.. i m sure your chardi-kalah bhai sahibs, naam abhyaasi singhs can do parchar in the areas you mentioned...khalsa parchar is sanjha... its not like sants only have taken tekka(contract) of wide khalsa parchar and stopped others to do parchar...be a solution to the problem not rant about the problem..if you feel there is patching of parchar requires in the area you need...get up and do it yourself instead of expecting sants to do the parchar everywhere in the world... i can rightly argue with same rigid mindset, there have't been anyone like bhai ghaniya ji besides bhagat puran singh ji who did nishkham seva for the humanity- be it sants or be it your bhai sahibs. But i won't go down to that level because i myself don't have tool to measure nishkham seva potential or seva itself in someone...but it appears you seem to be an antarjami here..!!

Funny isn't it? :)

or its just not F-U-N-N-Y anymore??? :|

You are right - the Sant Samaj is not the same anymore. Too many bogus sants focusing on the original sant (with most naam kamai).

This is a mistake Hindus have been doing for centuries - rotating around sri krishan but not becoming hari roop.

Guruvah, take your ranting directly to them instead of trolling here and if you can't.. i m sure your chardi-kalah bhai sahibs, naam abhyaasi singhs can do parchar in the areas you mentioned...khalsa parchar is sanjha... its not like sants only have taken tekka(contract) of wide khalsa parchar and stopped others to do parchar...be a solution to the problem not rant about the problem..if you feel there is patching of parchar requires in the area you need...get up and do it yourself instead of expecting sants to do the parchar everywhere in the world... i can rightly argue with same rigid mindset, there have't been anyone like bhai ghaniya ji besides bhagat puran singh ji who did nishkham seva for the humanity- be it sants or be it your bhai sahibs. But i won't go down to that level because i myself don't have tool to measure nishkham seva potential or seva itself in someone...but it appears you seem to be an antarjami here..!!

as far as I know I didnt attack any individual. Just raised an important trend among $$$$$ minded so called 'parcharaks' who name their missions as "Gurmat Parchar."

ਤੇਰੇ ਨਾਲ ਬੋਲਨਾ ਹੀ ਬੇਕਾਰ ਹੈ !

ਗੁਰਮਤ ਦੀਆ ਗੱਲਾ ਤੇਥੋ ਬੋਹੁਤ ਸੁਨਿਯਾ ਨੇਂ, ਪਰ ਆਪਣੀ ਹੋਉਮੇ ਨੂ ਹੀ ਜਿਤ ਨਹੀ ਸਕਿਯਾ , ਬਾਸ ਲੋਕਾ ਨੂ ਬੈਹਸ ਰਹੀ ਹੀ ਜਿੱਤਣ ਵਿਚ ਲਗੇਯਾ ਰਹੇਯਾ ਹੈ . ਇਹ ਭੀ ਕੋਈ ਜੀਵਨ ਹੈ?

as far as I know I didnt attack any individual. Just raised an important trend among $$$$$ minded so called 'parcharaks' who name their missions as "Gurmat Parchar."

The fact that you brought this issue up here and not in a separate thread shows that you are referring to Sant Ranjit Singh.

As stated earlier, go and meet Sant Ranjit Singh and tell him he's only here for the money...else pls try to live up to your signature. If you can't do that, then atleast have the decency to remove a signature you clearly don't live up to.

I always fail to ever understand how some internet "sikhs" even feel they posses any rightful capabilities to slander one of the greatest parcharaks that exists at this point in time. Are my fellow little internet "sikhs" so engrossed in their self importance that they fail to recognise the mass connection of nirguray to Guru Ji through bachans of Baba Ranjit Singh Dadriawala. Have you nindaks even met Baba Ranjit Singh or even watched any full recordings of his diwans? Have you nindaks seen the volume of abhilakhis ready to become tyar bar tyar? Have you nindaks yourselves actually experienced the Chardi Kala of Sikhi? Have you nindaks actually even taken Amrit yet?

I ask these juvenile slanderers to be able to inspire just one person...just one.... to become tyar bar tyar in their short lives instead of destroying their own avasta by developing their own forgone conclusions on the intentions and spiritual kamahi of Baba Ranjit Singh.

as far as I know I didnt attack any individual. Just raised an important trend among $$ minded so called 'parcharaks' who name their missions as "Gurmat Parchar."

ਤੇਰੇ ਨਾਲ ਬੋਲਨਾ ਹੀ ਬੇਕਾਰ ਹੈ !

ਗੁਰਮਤ ਦੀਆ ਗੱਲਾ ਤੇਥੋ ਬੋਹੁਤ ਸੁਨਿਯਾ ਨੇਂ, ਪਰ ਆਪਣੀ ਹੋਉਮੇ ਨੂ ਹੀ ਜਿਤ ਨਹੀ ਸਕਿਯਾ , ਬਾਸ ਲੋਕਾ ਨੂ ਬੈਹਸ ਰਹੀ ਹੀ ਜਿੱਤਣ ਵਿਚ ਲਗੇਯਾ ਰਹੇਯਾ ਹੈ . ਇਹ ਭੀ ਕੋਈ ਜੀਵਨ ਹੈ?

Bhaaji, meri humoeie chinta na karo.... menu apdi humaie di fikaar hai...houuli houuli kirpa maharaj ho rahi hai es janam nahi taie agale janam.......jai tusi mahapurkha nou nindya joiangaie....taie kissaie neh awaaz ta uthanie haie...tehnoou ki lagda? ehtaaie saraie neh choore paye hoi neh ki harek vaar tuhadi gal rab di lakir vangu manaie........tusi apdi manzi thale souti maroo ji....jooo aap sisaie valie mahal chee rehndaie neh oo hor kissaie daie ghar nuoo eet nahi mardaie .!!

Piarey DERAVADIO :) ,

no matter what you try to say in defence of $$$$$ minded pakhandi so called 'parcharak' .The Truth will remain the truth. I know how much your BABA charges $$$$$$ for singing kachi bania alone. If that is not enough, his QUESTIONABLE character is clearly visible here:

even if you dont agree with the news, the evidence shown is still clear. Any Guru-fearing gursikh will in no way put a basket in-front of him for others to put MONEY in & allow other to bow in-front of him.

This papi cant even liberate himself from pakhand, what to talk about liberating others?

You all can choose to rant as much as you want by saying that "I am a nindak of a Mahapursh" and so on.......but you can NEVER change the truth about him...

first of all who told you he was a mahapursh? Ranjit Sinh himself? :happy:

you people live in your own fantasy bubble and just refuse to get in touch with reality about your fake baba, because it brings disappointments to your blind sharda in your fake baba

As far as I know I have not gone against what I believe in my signature. If so prove it :)

I always fail to ever understand how some internet "sikhs" even feel they posses any rightful capabilities to slander one of the greatest parcharaks that exists at this point in time. Are my fellow little internet "sikhs" so engrossed in their self importance that they fail to recognise the mass connection of nirguray to Guru Ji through bachans of Baba Ranjit Singh Dadriawala. Have you nindaks even met Baba Ranjit Singh or even watched any full recordings of his diwans? Have you nindaks seen the volume of abhilakhis ready to become tyar bar tyar? Have you nindaks yourselves actually experienced the Chardi Kala of Sikhi? Have you nindaks actually even taken Amrit yet?

I ask these juvenile slanderers to be able to inspire just one person...just one.... to become tyar bar tyar in their short lives instead of destroying their own avasta by developing their own forgone conclusions on the intentions and spiritual kamahi of Baba Ranjit Singh.

You fail to understand because you never learn to use logic :)

on the other hand, why not follow Radhasoamis also, their parcharaks are quite charismatic and promise many spiritual benefits?

you call the truth as ninda because it is not inline with your blind faith in your fake pretentious baba. :)

a diseased body can cured by medicine, a deravaad mentality just has no cure!