offtopic comments to 'Sant Ranjit Singh USA visit' thread

guruvah

Interesting how quickly 'Guruvah' spat his/her dummy. Didn't really take a lot.

First he/she posts in this thread and then says i didn't name any individuals....wait for it ....next he/she are attacking an individual.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw bricks at other peoples houses.

Mods: Close this thread or delete negative posts.

I think this topic has been discussed before many times.

Piarey DERAVADIO :) ,

no matter what you try to say in defence of $$ minded pakhandi so called 'parcharak' .The Truth will remain the truth. I know how much your BABA charges $$ for singing kachi bania alone. If that is not enough, his QUESTIONABLE character is clearly visible here:

even if you dont agree with the news, the evidence shown is still clear. Any Guru-fearing gursikh will in no way put a basket in-front of him for others to put MONEY in & allow other to bow in-front of him.

This papi cant even liberate himself from pakhand, what to talk about liberating others?

You all can choose to rant as much as you want by saying that "I am a nindak of a Mahapursh" and so on.......but you can NEVER change the truth about him...

first of all who told you he was a mahapursh? Ranjit Sinh himself? :happy:

you people live in your own fantasy bubble and just refuse to get in touch with reality about your fake baba, because it brings disappointments to your blind sharda in your fake baba

As far as I know I have not gone against what I believe in my signature. If so prove it :)

You fail to understand because you never learn to use logic :)

on the other hand, why not follow Radhasoamis also, their parcharaks are quite charismatic and promise many spiritual benefits?

you call the truth as ninda because it is not inline with your blind faith in your fake pretentious baba. :)

a diseased body can cured by medicine, a deravaad mentality just has no cure!

Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee ke Fateh,

khalsajee maaf karna your taking the focus of this thread away... it was not to discuss with the sangat if Sant Ranjit Singh Jee is fake or real .. and i suggest that you should talk to them about your views towards him because posting such posts is not doing anything.

your saying why not follow radhasomasis, i dont know if you have ever seen babajis diwans but he has never said follow anyone but Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee ke fateh jee