4 Babbar Singhs Arrested

Good riddance, one who kills innocent people is no sikh. Besides family of accused tipped the police so i hope people leave the conspiracy theories behind in this case. I am sure family stood against this fascist individual who had no problem placing an bomb in cinema full of innocent people and killing six people in there.

Pretty typical response, you are living in dream world if you think sikh panth is immune from fanaticism. Fanaticism is global human problem just like greed, attachment, ego, lust, anger is global chors which affects all human being. Once our people acknowledges this and find solution to this, there will be chardi-kalah. I never met an group so self absorbed in to this false pride and living in denial in my life. Then you guys whine about guerrilla journalism biased media writing bias articles on issues on sikh panth in western media.

Well atleast have enough juice to condemn this violence act in cinema instead of just coming up one liner denial response of passing an accountability to someone else.

^baseless lies! U call others fanatics ?

when urself a DERAVAAD cum snatan "sikhi" F-A-N-A-T-I-C :)

what was ur deras contribution in 1984 till today? (wait...you also have an explanation for this also right? :huh: )

if you dont know any babar singhs personally, I suggest you shut up.

Because I do.I know what hardship they went through :) and I know their asools too. :excl:

or go back to the site of which you are the admin of:sikhawareness

and hold discussions with all like minded people like yourself.

because sikhsangat is quite neutral, which is your inability.

I heard Indian channel news.They say that the three arrested belong to Tat Khalsa organization.

Suffice to say that Tat Khalsa is a kala afghana supporter organization. They are propped by anti

sikh newspaper spokesman. Thier chief Jarnail singh is a supporter of Darshan singh.

I think all Sikhs would be united in saying that the Shingar Cinema blast was horrific and unacceptable. The question is who was responsible. Those who have been arrested previously for it including Gurpreet Singh Khalsa have said they had nothing to do with it. No Sikh group ever took responsibility for the blast nor praised it.

The three others who were arrested were all injured in the Ashutosh clash in Ludhiana.

GPS: it's unfortunate that you continue to smear and label people without proper background knowledge. Prof. Darshan actually spoke against the protestors and said both sides were dera-inspired and both wrong. These poor Singhs were beaten and shot at only to have people accuse them of being anti-Panthic? I think we should have a bit of shame when making such comments.

There is no doubt that the Punjab Police more often than not falsely implicate young Sikhs and so it is only natural for the Sikh community to look at stories like this with a fair deal of scepticism.

GPS: it's unfortunate that you continue to smear and label people without proper background knowledge. Prof. Darshan actually spoke against the protestors and said both sides were dera-inspired and both wrong. These poor Singhs were beaten and shot at only to have people accuse them of being anti-Panthic? I think we should have a bit of shame when making such comments.

I am talking about credentials of so called tat khalsa. It is an anti panthic organizations. Read my post carefully before blurting out.

Reading your casual response,I can assure you that i know much more about this ani sikh organization than you.

Tat khalsa chief jarnail singh was the first to honour Darshan Lal in a Ludhiana Gurudwara.You should have some shame before accusing

me wrongly.I am aware of the activties of shady Tat Khalsa and that is the reason i have written.

You need to remember that protest against ashutosh was not organized by Tat khalsa. They may have a marginal presence in that.

Babbar khalsa is not connected to tat khalsa.

May be the following thread may help in shedding some of your ignorance

http://www.sikhsanga...aitor-of-sikhs/

They are sell outs.When they finish sikhism they will convert to Hinduism.They are agents of congress.All dummy organizations with funny sikh names such as Khalsa panchayat,

Dal khalsa, Ek noor fauj, Tat khalsa etc are their creations to confuse sikhs.Missionaries are their collaborators.

This is creation of congress with aim to take over of akal takkhat sahib, instal heretic Ragi as head, derecognize Dasam bani.This will lay the founbdation for elimination

of sikhism.