Why We Sikhs Are Required To Follow These ?

I thought the great instituion of guru ka langar was created to show equality amongst all humans rich, poor, mahapursh, brhamgianis, amritdharis, and everything inbetween even the manmukhs, LOW people not caste wise but in anyway. Any way you look at it langer is for everyone no human can refuse it.

This is a topic of which u either take it or leave it.

Id say look at the credibility of a majority of modern Sikhs, they have very little or no dignity, they dont even wear a dastar, they cut their hair to look "cute", they eat anything a dog would and I feel its because they derelict anything gurmat. Would Guruji eat from anyone??? no he only would eat from those whom prepared food made with love, people that dont even love GuruJis Anmrit and roop cant be someone who is making GURU KA LANGAR with love, with what love? Love of manmukhia? Now a daze people eat garbage and then blame bibek for their strictness then they want to do a quick "seva" to cover their major blunders, to me its a kop out of them not being a Sikh to do a quick "seva" and get mad when people see right thru them. Most actual Gursikhs hold this strict bibek strict rehat strict paat strict Sikhi that others that have no nitnem no kesh no ithaas no ANMRIT can not even comprehend. A lot of people that derelict basic Sikhi are the loudest complainers of this topic and in my view their opinion has zero credibility. Laziness and dereliction are a majority of people that blindly matha tek and visit Gurduarey. Rehat is rehat and many want manmat criteria to be the rehat so they dont feel guilty of having no pre-thinking of any bibek rehat what have you. Are the ones in opposition of others not eating from manmukhs anmritdhari that actually follow rehat? or are they just people with cut hair no paat and want to try to draw a picture of something they have no idea about??? are they sunmukh? are they wanting to gain a hold on their mind and how to be a GURU KA SIKH? do they do paat do they do seva? or are they someone that does nothing inline with sikhi but comes to SS and spews their non-credible views??? Now some things are debatable but wen someone that has not an ounce of sikhi wants to debate i will wait until they follow Guruji to explain my stance to them, it might be a few years it might be never, but wasting time talking to someone that is ignorant on basic SIKH principles is just that a waste of time.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj Sahib said "Rehat pyari mujhko Sikh pyara nahee". Now how many "sikhs" are going to whine and twist gurujis own words to fit their manmat modern "Sikhi"?? How many "sikhs" are going to take Gurujis own words out of context to fit their foolishness and dereliction of Sikhi??? People need to wake up and understand strictness is an intregal part of Sikhi we constantly need to judge ourselves everyday to question if our own manmat is holding up to Gurujis greatness, do u "learn everyday" as a "SIKH" means a student that learns? do u learn the arts of Guruji? do u follow the hukam of Guruji or the hukam of lame society?? Ask yourself this "If Guruji said who and who isnt a Sikh do u have the right to make a new manmat law and try to replace it with a Gurmat law??? Sikhs back in the day were Sikhs now a daze we got just a majority of people who visit the gurduara, they have no substance in their character as a Sikh some are even exact opposite of what a SIkh even is and stands for. WAKE UP.

"Rehat pyari mujhko Sikh pyara NAHEE" 10th Guru Sahib.

Ask yourself what does this mean???? How does this personally apply to u "if" u are a Sikh????

Would Guruji eat from anyone??? no he only would eat from those whom prepared food made with love, people that dont even love GuruJis Anmrit and roop cant be someone who is making GURU KA LANGAR with love, with what love? Love of manmukhia?

firstly im glad u used the word "modern Sikhi" in your post, cos the traditional Sikhi is greatly ignored, by modern sikhs.

anyhow, what makes you think that if a person has not yet created love for Guru's Bana and amrit, they cannot do langar sewa with devotion? That seems ridiculous. Guru Ji knows their hearts then he will know whether to take food from them. Not you.

Did Rai Kalha's (a muslim) family not serve Dasam Pita with devotion? Did Shaheed Moti Ram not give milk for Mata Ji and Sahibzadas? What amrit has Moti Ram taken? or what Bana did he keep? He still gave a sacrifice that many amritdharis wouldnt be able to.

I know patit sikhs who outshine amritdharis in their commitment to sewa in Gurudwara. Whereas having been in a gurdwara committee with amritdharis, i have seen their falseness and hypocrisy many times.

to bring those ignorant brethren back to fold , and expand with like minded ppl

we need to meet & interact with them , so we cannot segregate ourselves

in cocoon , just tell them need to keep hygine & purity in kitchen .Or we can

forget that those , whom we call patits were sometime part of our community

I have seen ppl running away from sikhi , just by seeing lifestyle of the so called

Bibekis .Some time I feel the goodwork done by the moderate pracharaks going

to drains

Plz . no hard feelings , ppl like me have been working really hard to bring the

lost tribes (of our faith ) back into mainstream and the comments are ground

realities

sorry if some brother feels offended

fateh