The Punjabi Chirstain Channel On Sky Channel 832

g5johal

i wanted to raise this concern becuase i have watched this channel on a few occasions it confuses the sikh people becuase there are people that were turbans and they are preaching chirstainty and they still use the name singh. this really annoyed me if you are chirstain why would you have a gursikhi image and use the name singh. they should chnage their image and change their name from singh into james or smith?. this channel is confusing for the punjabi people and can brainwash people becuase pretend sikhs are brainwashing the punjabi community and preaching in punjabi?

have a look at that channel if you have sky and see it for yourself

i wanted to raise this concern becuase i have watched this channel on a few occasions it confuses the sikh people becuase there are people that were turbans and they are preaching chirstainty and they still use the name singh. this really annoyed me if you are chirstain why would you have a gursikhi image and use the name singh. they should chnage their image and change their name from singh into james or smith?. this channel is confusing for the punjabi people and can brainwash people becuase pretend sikhs are brainwashing the punjabi community and preaching in punjabi?

have a look at that channel if you have sky and see it for yourself

This is one thing that I hate about christian missionaries.