California Annual Akhand Keertan Smagam

ijk

I just wanted to let the sangat know that California annual akhand keertan smagam has started this last Saturday and the main progarm starts on Friday July 30th and Raensbaee is on July 31st. There also will be Amrit Sanchaar too. This smagam is to celebrate Miri- Piri divas and also to remember the great shaheeds of the panth. Let us all join Gurmukh sakhis together and ask for our chardi kala so we can try to follow in the footsteps of our beloved shaheeds.

First keertan program was this last saturday and it was just amazing, just out of this world. It reminded me of the old cali smagams when Bhai Sahib Jeevan Singh ji was used to be sitting in the sangat shining as a diamond.

Three keertani sewadaars are coming to this smagam to do keertan seva, Bhai Gurdev Singh ji, Bhai Jagpal Singh ji and third keertani (I will let the sangat know as soon as I find out his name).

If any sangat is coming from outside areas, please let the sewadars know so they can arrange for your comfortable stay.

You can visit ekhalsa.com and view the beautiful poster and get more info.

So sangat ji come join in and give us your darshan....