Change from Guru Ji?

Mkhalsa

Guest SikhForLife

am i the only one that thinks ITS PERFECTLY FINE TO TAKE CHANGE!!

i mean common.. !!! first of all ur not GIVING money to Guruji!!!! Guruji doesnt need your money .. its for the Gurudwara so there is enough langar and the kids are educated and bills are payed and all the things are taken care of for the sangat...

so a person isnt crazy rich or only has big bills!.. can we stop judging them.. they are noT STEALING!!

Exactly veerji..when we place money it is NOT for Guroo Jee..it is for the gurdwara expenses, building fund, rumallas, books/supplies, etc. When you matha tekh you do it with nimrita..how could you give or take money from Guroo Jee? Akal Purakh is the banker/trader of this world and when we bow down..it is truly our head we give..

So taking change from the Gurdwara is perfectly fine, we are no one to judge if a person puts $1 or $20..how can we think of such things whilst in Guroo Jee's presence?

Chardee Kala for all...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I agree with most of the sangat here that we should have get the change before we comes to Gurudwara sahib. My father always make sure of this before go to gurudwara sahib.

The other awkward scene when some body opens his or her wallet in sangat or near to golak and take out the smallest currency note or coin they have to put in guru jee dee golak.

However I also feel the real fights among the so called committee members all over the world esp. India is due TO THIS GOLAK , GURU SAHIH HOWEVER SAID "GARIB DA MUH (MOUNTH) , GURU DEE GOLAK"

bhulla chuka dee maufai

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Jio, good points. I agree wit a bit from everyone.

Everyone should have money before coming if not, then i guess its ok to get change like some have said it is to the gurdwara for their expenses. Im sure guru ji wouldnt mind if a person put a $20 or .25 cents.

A person may put a 20 but he may have all greed in mind, want this, want that, but a person putting .25 may have all pyar and nimarta, and guru ji loves that :wub:

Another point is....

Who are we to say .. why did he only put $10 or $1. How does one know how much he gave before. What if he is matha taek'n twice? What if he gives more in charity, daswandh than a common man? For all we know, he may be all open heart in money. Maybe some are getting change to use at a good cause somewhere else. Now i know some, well MOST, do not do this, but why should we judge one?

Myself, like MKHALSA veerji, hated getting change too. Its like ya it came to my mind sometimes to just give guru ji da whole money. But aagya is aagya of parents, i was small but always obeyed my parents.

But great points by everyone .... :TH:

i don know if its stealing wen take, cos u cant exactly steal from ur father dat gives u all but, i thought it was like givin dasvant, das wati used to do, but i hate wen dey take as well.... lets see somone giv em a 100 buck note an take 99 away <_<

bhul chuk maaf jio!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!