Indian Government Playing Games With The Sikh'S Yet Again

Bir_Rass

I think we are going to see a lot more of this kind of stuff being pushed through the Indian media. Notice how the news report repeated the same image many times to drill the negative portrayal of a person in Sikh roop. Incidents like this will be used to build a mass negative generalisation of Sikhs.

Currently there is a negative Sikh related story in the Indian media almost everyday and we only make a small percentage of the entire population. Someone's up to their old tricks again.

IF the guy is innocent it is wrong. HOWEVER, if he was would he have not reacted differently. Also he must have been there for a while for all the camerewale' to turn up and film him. Please I do not want to be contrversial but having spent time in India I have seen pictures of people - PEOPLE , I am not calling them or saying they are Sikh, BUT they have a Sikhi saroop / apperance do commit crimes. One example that comes to mind was when I stayed at Gurdwara Langar Sahib, Nanded. (It's where Guru Gobind Singh Ji instructed Baba Nidhan Singh Ji to provide langar for all pilgrams). On the main entrance there were photos with 'joothia de haar' around their necks and 'mooh kala' of theives. I think all of them where or guys who portrayed the image of a sikh, (they had been beaten up a bit, their pagh was in their hand and kesh lose). I am NOT saying they were sikhs, they could have been locals thinking it could be a good disguise to steal. On the flip side they could have been sikhs. Just like the guy in the video he could have been a wrong un'. So it is good to expose someones true colours. IF someone shows something on the outside it does not mean we can see their intentions. They can also commit many undesirable acts. Only a few do this however.

ALSO

Notice how the news report repeated the same image many times to drill

All Indian media channels do this, anyone in India can confirm this. They show the same clip over and over, they just voice the report over.

IF the guy is innocent it is wrong. HOWEVER, if he was would he have not reacted differently. Also he must have been there for a while for all the camerewale' to turn up and film him. Please I do not want to be contrversial but having spent time in India I have seen pictures of people - PEOPLE , I am not calling them or saying they are Sikh, BUT they have a Sikhi saroop / apperance do commit crimes. One example that comes to mind was when I stayed at Gurdwara Langar Sahib, Nanded. (It's where Guru Gobind Singh Ji instructed Baba Nidhan Singh Ji to provide langar for all pilgrams). On the main entrance there were photos with 'joothia de haar' around their necks and 'mooh kala' of theives. I think all of them where or guys who portrayed the image of a sikh, (they had been beaten up a bit, their pagh was in their hand and kesh lose). I am NOT saying they were sikhs, they could have been locals thinking it could be a good disguise to steal. On the flip side they could have been sikhs. Just like the guy in the video he could have been a wrong un'. So it is good to expose someones true colours. IF someone shows something on the outside it does not mean we can see their intentions. They can also commit many undesirable acts. Only a few do this however.

ALSO

All Indian media channels do this, anyone in India can confirm this. They show the same clip over and over, they just voice the report over.

HOW DARE YOU EVEN SUGGEST THIS SINGH DESERVES THIS....HE HAS DONE TREMENDOUS SEVA FOR THE PANTH...SOMETHING YOU WOULD NEER BE ABLE TO DO...THIS BROTHER IS PROBABLY BEING TORTURED RIGHT NOW AND HERE YOU ARE SUGGESTING HES A FAKE SIKH....

Admin Note: That video is 5 months old.