Why Raam Krishna Shown Beard Less In Hindi Serials/Movies

Guest amar_jkp

Waheguru Jee Ka khalsa, Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh.

Just out of curosity, my honest question after watching some Hindi Religious movies/Serials over the weekend is Shiva / Vishnu / Raam / Krishna / Indra / Narada etc. are shown beardless by the respective Directors/Producers of these programs?

Shri Raam / Shri krishna going on Banwaas for 14 years etc. has hair grown on head (Jooda), but not even a single hair point on cheeks? Shri krishna another name is Keshav (which means full with Kesh - Hair) - so here starts my another confusion. Shiva is shown beardless - however evidences say Shiva is so much just filled with Bhagti with Bhasam on the body that swaroop of Shiva can't be seen by a simple human as it is very fearful.

Is this done to show Hindu dieties the way the masses want to see dieties OR is there any written evidences anywhere?

Bhul Chuk maaf

Waheguru Jee Ka khalsa, Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh.

Sadly Beard has become a symbol of terrorism all over the world and in India it becomes much early during Khalasthani strugle. All these programmes were made after Sikhs struggle.

Jas Singh,

You are absolutely right - Sri Ram Chandra, bhagwan Krishan and Shiv Ji ......................all are kesdhari.

Who was Guru of Bhagwan Krishan Ji? If he is kesdhari how can disciple not be ?

Look at Mahabharat, all the rishies maharishies all are kesdhari, yet when they show the main characters Pandus/Korus they are all clean shaven.

The pandus give such reverence to all the rishisies and follow all their orders yet none is shown with kesh.

The simple question arises if the Guru is kesdhari then there is no question that the disciple will ever be clean shaven.

all images to the main hindu deities are clean shaven this is a blanket deal by all Hindus. Since they are all clean shaven then they show their devtay

the same, else ,God forbid, they would all have to start keeping kesh.

Old images of Sri Ram Chandra and Krishan Ji show kesdhari even hanuman is shown with dastaar. It is all hindu cover up/propoganda to keep the masses

in the dark.

Jas Singh,

You are absolutely right - Sri Ram Chandra, bhagwan Krishan and Shiv Ji ......................all are kesdhari.

Who was Guru of Bhagwan Krishan Ji? If he is kesdhari how can disciple not be ?

Look at Mahabharat, all the rishies maharishies all are kesdhari, yet when they show the main characters Pandus/Korus they are all clean shaven.

The pandus give such reverence to all the rishisies and follow all their orders yet none is shown with kesh.

The simple question arises if the Guru is kesdhari then there is no question that the disciple will ever be clean shaven.

all images to the main hindu deities are clean shaven this is a blanket deal by all Hindus. Since they are all clean shaven then they show their devtay

the same, else ,God forbid, they would all have to start keeping kesh.

Old images of Sri Ram Chandra and Krishan Ji show kesdhari even hanuman is shown with dastaar. It is all hindu cover up/propoganda to keep the masses

in the dark.

so considering above in mind. 90% of the so-called-born sikhs (who are monay) don't qualify to consider 10 Gurus (and now as all that jot in Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee) as their GURU.

Disciple need to be following Guru and 90% of us don't, the so-called-sikhs, let alone the hindus.

so considering above in mind. 90% of the so-called-born sikhs (who are monay) don't qualify to consider 10 Gurus (and now as all that jot in Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee) as their GURU.

Disciple need to be following Guru and 90% of us don't, the so-called-sikhs, let alone the hindus.

I was recently watching a Katha from Giani Sant Maskeen Singh Jee on Zee Punjabi (Channel 798 Sky), comes daily morning. Sant Jee touched this issue in his Katha.

Sikh brothers who have got rid of Kes telling to Maskeen Jee - we like your (Sant Maskeen Jee's) Katha, you say very good things etc. But Sant Jee said - I don't believe you like what I say - You don't follow what I say - Because if you Follow BANI, that will give janam (birth) to Baana - and Baana is what Guru Gobind Singh Jee gave to KHALSA - this is the BAANA for which Guru Jee even laid down life of whole family - matryoydm of Sikhs - matrydom of Banda Singh Bahadur - this is the BAANA which Chotte Sahibzade refuse to gave up before Suba Sirhind.

One more point which Sant Maskeen Jee mentioned which is quite unfortunate about us compared to followers of other religions -

Budhs left India after Brahmin massacre during 5th-10th century , where ever they went - they spread Budhdhism.

Christians wherever they went - spread Christianity.

Muslims wherever they went - spread Islam.

Sikh wherever he went - even left his unique SWAROOP/BAANA.

The above wordings are from Sant Jee's.

I will just mention 1 quote of Guru Jee over here -

Jab Lag Khalsa Rahe Niara, Tab Lag Tej Dioon Mein Sara

Jab Eh Gaye Bipran Ki Reet, Mein Na Karoon In Ki Parteet.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

I

I will just mention 1 quote of Guru Jee over here -

Jab Lag Khalsa Rahe Niara, Tab Lag Tej Dioon Mein Sara

Jab Eh Gaye Bipran Ki Reet, Mein Na Karoon In Ki Parteet.

Exactly.

And why do I see topics almost every week about not feeling comfortable with their body hair on this forum from the mouth of my own sikh brothers and sisters.

Problem is within us guys/gals. Discuss that. fix that. Dont' go worrying about what you see on TV.

Worry about yourself, your sikhi, your family members sikhi and about your coming generations sikhi.

You can't invest in them, if you don't invest in yourself now.

Time is not later, not after you finished school or got married or have kids or got job or got old. TIME is NOW.

I read this while ago on somebody's facebook status page.

"The biggest hope to the panth is looking back at you right now in your mirror".

So take care of that. (BTW, its message to all, not only to the poster above or OP).

Just some notes for all of you. All of the avtars had full hair. that how they had so much power(ridhian sidhian). even Jesus ans Mohamed had full grown hair. I think one of the apostles of jesus had LOOOOOONG hair. and he was so strong that he fight lions unarmed and in wars like trolls. one day enemy found where he got the power from and cut all his when he was sleeping. then he was probably weaker than Mr. Bean :p

You are thinking of Samson and Delilha. Samson was kesdhari but fell for Delihla and she betrayed him and cut his hair and then he became a wimp.

If you look at people like St Paul whose version of christianity the Christians follow (as opposed to the path Christ laid out, which included reincarnation, and the soul returning back to the Creator) he is keshdhari.