Raagi Surinder Singh Cracking Vulgar Jokes On Guru Nanak Saheb Ji

SikhWorldTv

That video is real.

By that you also mean the audio corespondes with the video. Can you please provide some evidence please. So if that is his voice and the footage has not been manipulated then actions such as in my earlier post should be carried out. Anyone on here from Edmonton?

Audio corresponds with the video. Nothing in the video sounds doctored. Simple things like a tap on the table or sliding of papers etc is spot on. The timing of when he speaks and stops is flawless. The clarity of the sound when he moves his head away from camera is also spot on. Cant spot anything thats flawed to be honest.

I think people on here find it SO hard to believe that this has been said and that by a "raagi" as well, that we need more proof. But i think the video proof is there. It can probably be proven more by getting the original video from the persons phone.

I think Edmonton sangat need to get onto this immediately and arrange a meeting with this person and video it as well with a DV cam. Lets see what he has to say for himself.

Also on YouTube under "Edmonton Raagi Surinder Singh"

Any updates on this situation?

This video really needs to be removed from YouTube (everyone please flag clip) as it will for sure be copied on anti-sikh / pakistani YouTube accounts taking the mega P-ss out of Sikhs and highlighting the backward "funny" insulting punjabi jokes especially as they are about Sikhi!

Also on YouTube under "Edmonton Raagi Surinder Singh"

Any updates on this situation?

This video really needs to be removed from YouTube (everyone please flag clip) as it will for sure be copied on anti-sikh / pakistani YouTube accounts taking the mega P-ss out of Sikhs and highlighting the backward "funny" insulting punjabi jokes especially as they are about Sikhi!

Anyone know who the people on the committee are and what their response is to the video? The following is simply cut and paste from youtube identifying the Gurudwara and some committee members. I do not know if it is all true. However, i would like to know what the response is of the committee members.

Guru pyaareyo just watch this video and decide yourself, to wht extent this raagi can go to defame our Guru's and literature. this so called raagi Surinder Singh of gurdwara Siri Guru Nanak Sikh Temple Of Edmonton, 14211-133Ave, edmonton AB,Canada is defaming Guru Nanak Dev Ji by using abusive language and cracking jokes on Guruji's jiwani. many times before too complaints were made against him regarding he had stolen $100 and was caught red handed by secretary S. Joginder Singh Pannu and found eating non veg ,,,fish in calgary.It was brought to the notice of Mr Mangat and Mr Randhawa (management committee members) but instead of taking action against him they took his side and was sponsored for the second time. this time we have made this video. as we were told by many people that he cracks jokes using vulgar language on and for Guru Saheb and ladies. here he is sitting in the gurdwara library where sainchi's of Guru Granth Saheb JI, pothi's,nitnem gutka's and other holy literature is placed with satkar. this Guru dokhi should be immediately expelled from gurudwara saheb. The question is why he is been given shelter and been sponsored again and again by Mr Mangat and Mr Randhawa. this is beyond limits. Join together to shunt him out of the gurdwara saheb. .

ANohter comment there is as follows:

I just got a call from my friend in Edmonton, Canada. Well this S.O.B is the head granthi at Sri Guru Nanak Sikh Society of Alberta, located at 14211 133 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB, T5L4W3. Their PHONE Number is: 1-780-451-4519. This is hardcore Taksali Gurughar & the management is appraently pro-khalistan, even though they have very good relations with former congress ministers of Beant Singh administration.

Even if this video is fake, it is made and uploaded by human being. Someone is culprit, we must detect him and take necessary steps.

ਕੋਈ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਕਰੇ ਪੂਰੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਕੀ ਤਿਸ ਨੋ ਫਿਟੁ ਫਿਟੁ ਕਹੈ ਸਭੁ ਸੰਸਾਰੁ ॥

If someone slanders the Perfect True Guru, he will be rebuked and reproached by the whole world.

I am from Edmonton Alberta and this video doesn't seem fake I go to the gurdwara on Sundays and his voice exactly the same in the video. I am shocked cause this Ragi seemed very devoted and did good kirtan also the place he is sitting is in a library in langar hall area where alot of religious texts from gurbani are kept I can't believe he could do something like this he occasionally speaks alot of good things about the gurus and after insults them in this manner.

buddasingh yes the gurdwara committee is pro-khalistan and do alot of things during the nagar-kirtan to promote it.

I am from Edmonton Alberta and this video doesn't seem fake I go to the gurdwara on Sundays and his voice exactly the same in the video. I am shocked cause this Ragi seemed very devoted and did good kirtan also the place he is sitting is in a library in langar hall area where alot of religious texts from gurbani are kept I can't believe he could do something like this he occasionally speaks alot of good things about the gurus and after insults them in this manner.

buddasingh yes the gurdwara committee is pro-khalistan and do alot of things during the nagar-kirtan to promote it.

Khalsa244 - I don't know how confident you are but to show him for his true colours you will be inspired by Guru ji to out him.

I do not know if the gurughar in question has computers linked to projector screens installed, if it does it would be so much easier. If not take your laptop down and have the video downloaded also on a memory stick as well. Show it to the whole sangat and hold this PAAPI accountable! Take your camcorder and record him worming himselve out and please post it on this site and on youtube . Show others this is the outcome of disrespecting our Guru's.

If you are abit naughty like me once he is kicked out please have a jhootia da harh. (Garland of slippers / shoes) put around his neck and his face blackend. A donkey would be the icing on the cake but vadeshaan di vich kithee millongah?

Seriously if you think I can't do this WRONG - you can!!!

Have other members of the sangat involved. As a group you will find it easier to take these actions. Also it does not matter if you are mona because I am and I would do this on my own if it happened in my area. Basically you do not have to be amritdhari to carry out Guru ji's work. Just have 100% vishwassh.

Keep us posted please. VJKK VJKF.

Not to takes this off topic, but this is what I have noticed about the posters on this thread. A very few posters are adovcating that this Ragi be exposed to the whole sangat at the Gurdwara and more. Well that is a reasonable way of shaming this man, but I question the true intention of these very few posters. I mean when a mona, haircut person is in the wrong then these very very few posters don't write anything of shaming the guy infront of the sangat or anything at all, but since this Ragi is wearing the 5 Kakkars these posters want an open display of name and shame.

Sounds like to me these very very few posters are against the Sikhi Saroop and want to show the Saroop in a bad way and want to shame the Saroop and can careless that the Ragi is actually dealt with appropriately.

Some grease balls have entered this forum to promote their own selfish ways.