What A Miracle It Is That Despite Attacks From All Sides Panth Is Still Suriving

Right since its inception , sikh panth has been under attack from brahmans , mullahs and some people within our community ( ram rai , etc )

But , what I am seeing now is surprising to me . I have been observing since past few years now that RSS is hellbent on destroying sikh identity . They simply cannot tolerate dastar and dhadha . They made rashtriya sikh sangat , purchased Badal family , some of our leaders ( I dont know how many !) . Then , we are also under attack from some manmukhs sikhs who did a big disservice to sikh kaum ( radhasoamis , nirankaris , saccha sauda ) . Unfortunately I dont know who is RSS agent and who is true guru of sikh . There has been so much of confusion over dasam granth controversy (controversy probably created by RSS ) . I can't even comprehend how the panth could have survived without blessings of our guru , considering that people are hell bent on destroying sikhi .

Right since its inception , sikh panth has been under attack from brahmans , mullahs and some people within our community ( ram rai , etc )

But , what I am seeing now is surprising to me . I have been observing since past few years now that RSS is hellbent on destroying sikh identity . They simply cannot tolerate dastar and dhadha . They made rashtriya sikh sangat , purchased Badal family , some of our leaders ( I dont know how many !) . Then , we are also under attack from some manmukhs sikhs who did a big disservice to sikh kaum ( radhasoamis , nirankaris , saccha sauda ) . Unfortunately I dont know who is RSS agent and who is true guru of sikh . There has been so much of confusion over dasam granth controversy (controversy probably created by RSS ) . I can't even comprehend how the panth could have survived without blessings of our guru , considering that people are hell bent on destroying sikhi .

Not to forget, Media showing Sikhs as fools, some ignorant Punjabi's who think they are Sikh and display Sikhi in a wrong way, and Sikhs from our own community doing beadbi to Sikhi and Sikh principles.

Kalyug is really kicking in but Maharaj's Sikhi will ALWAYS flourish!

manu sadi datri,asi manu de soye,

jeon jeon manu wadhda, asi doon swaaye hoye.

Even At that time, people began to think that Sikh had vanished.

The Result was the Khalsa Kingdom

Be positive my Bro'. We will be back soon.

I know sun may rise from west and may set in east , but Khalsa can never vanish .

Sikhi saroop is god's own saroop .