Meeting Regarding Beadbi Of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj

JustME

wjkk wjkf sandsangat jio. There is a meeting taking place at Smethwick Gurdwara on Monday 30th August 2010 at 8pm.

It is with geat remorse that the sikh kaum again is being attacked through disrespect and beadbi of our Living Guru.

This is a benti to every sinlge one of you that serves Guru Granth sahib Ji Maharaj whether are are amritdhari or non-amritdhari, akj, taksali, nihang, nanaksari....We are sikhs FIRST AND FOREMOST and... we serve only Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. Please attend to show your support in any way that your can....this is not organised by any jatha and not in accosiation with any guruwara, Smethwick is just a convenient location as there is a simeran program happening there already....

Two weeks ago it was revealed that beadbi of over 2500 saroops of Guru Granth Ji Maharaj aglong with other sikhi pothiah and granths has been on-going for over a 13 year time span.

Angs of Guru Maharaj were pulled out of gutters and streams and other were found with insects and rats infected within Guru Maharaj's pavitar Ang.

A beadbi of this scale has happend and yet the panth remains silent.

How long will each one of you reading this message remain ignorant and pass the responsibility to others?

How many of you will forward this meassage and then forget about it in a weeks time?

Beanti to sangat ji, wake up, a jatha of singhs and singhniah is being organised to travel to India to find out why this happend. Now is the time to stand up and serve the master you gave you head to....

There is a meeting taking place at Smethwick Gurdwara on Monday 30th August 2010 at 8pm. Make you actions count. Show your

support. Now is the time. wjkk wjkf

It seems like that the beadbi being talked about here is the one which happened in Delhi at the site controlled by a sect.

I don’t think the Panth has become silent on it.

Akal Takht has already asked the SGPC to look into it and they have formed a committee. Also the Delhi Gurdwara Committee is getting involved. ((Though it appears that mud slinging match between the two committees has also already started regarding who should have known of this happening)).

If the purpose of the meeting is to decide to send and to organize a group to be sent from U.K. to India to find out more, I am wondering what purpose would be served by doing that. How much more information would this group be able to dig out in a few days than that the people already much more familiar with the situation there can not?

Panth has spoken clear and loudly.Akal takhat has appointed three member committee to look into

this.

I hope they will expose the nexus between This Chela ram and Delhi committee headed by Sarna.

It is obvious he was getting so many saroops from his delhi links.

Sorry for my language...

Are you guys a bunch of idiots? Huge amounts of beadbi which cannot even be said or thought about has just happened in india, all akaal takht jathedar etc wants to do is form a three member commitee, and thats all that will happen. Remember when the person spilt water and another person sat on guru jees manji sahib in darbar sahib - what did they do??? form a commitee and god knows what did/didnt happen

If some gursikhs in uk have decided to hold a meeting in regards to the beadbi of satguru granth sahib jees saroop our eternal guru that gives us everything, then why is the so called sangat complaining?

The dharam yudh morcha was in regards to satkaar of guru sahib jees saroops also. I am just shocked on the pathetic responses by some of the members on this forum.

Panth has spoken loud and clearly - sorry to say, but if this was puratan times the head of chela ram would have been brought to darbaar sahib in a matter of hours.

Sorry for my language...

Are you guys a bunch of idiots? Huge amounts of beadbi which cannot even be said or thought about has just happened in india, all akaal takht jathedar etc wants to do is form a three member commitee, and thats all that will happen. Remember when the person spilt water and another person sat on guru jees manji sahib in darbar sahib - what did they do??? form a commitee and god knows what did/didnt happen

If some gursikhs in uk have decided to hold a meeting in regards to the beadbi of satguru granth sahib jees saroop our eternal guru that gives us everything, then why is the so called sangat complaining?

The dharam yudh morcha was in regards to satkaar of guru sahib jees saroops also. I am just shocked on the pathetic responses by some of the members on this forum.

Panth has spoken loud and clearly - sorry to say, but if this was puratan times the head of chela ram would have been brought to darbaar sahib in a matter of hours.

Big up to that post ^^^

wjkk wjkf sandsangat jio. There is a meeting taking place at Smethwick Gurdwara on Monday 30th August 2010 at 8pm.

It is with geat remorse that the sikh kaum again is being attacked through disrespect and beadbi of our Living Guru.

This is a benti to every sinlge one of you that serves Guru Granth sahib Ji Maharaj whether are are amritdhari or non-amritdhari, akj, taksali, nihang, nanaksari....We are sikhs FIRST AND FOREMOST and... we serve only Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. Please attend to show your support in any way that your can....this is not organised by any jatha and not in accosiation with any guruwara, Smethwick is just a convenient location as there is a simeran program happening there already....

Two weeks ago it was revealed that beadbi of over 2500 saroops of Guru Granth Ji Maharaj aglong with other sikhi pothiah and granths has been on-going for over a 13 year time span.

Angs of Guru Maharaj were pulled out of gutters and streams and other were found with insects and rats infected within Guru Maharaj's pavitar Ang.

A beadbi of this scale has happend and yet the panth remains silent.

How long will each one of you reading this message remain ignorant and pass the responsibility to others?

How many of you will forward this meassage and then forget about it in a weeks time?

Beanti to sangat ji, wake up, a jatha of singhs and singhniah is being organised to travel to India to find out why this happend. Now is the time to stand up and serve the master you gave you head to....

There is a meeting taking place at Smethwick Gurdwara on Monday 30th August 2010 at 8pm. Make you actions count. Show your

support. Now is the time. wjkk wjkf

I applaud these efforts being made by UK sikhs. I wish they accomplish what needs to be accomplished.

Given that such efforts are being made in regards to this latest beadbi, cannot a similar effort be made in regards to the burning down of the Bow Gurdwara in East London last year where many saroops of Guru Granth Sahib Ji were destroyed? It seems that that event has been forgotten.

JustMe, this is not aimed at you. I am just highlighting the fact that that event was closer to home and if a jatha of singhs and singhnis can be arranged to go to india, how comes such efforts were not taken to look into the Bow tragedy.