Meeting Regarding Beadbi Of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj

JustME

bump...meeting is tonight guys please come and show your support.....

and for those who think that sending a "3-man" committee to write a report is adequete when your Guru has be sujected to such torture and neglect and DISREPECT.....not once......not.twice for over 2500 times OVER A THIRTEEN YEAR TIMESPAN....!!!!.....well.....frankly......i have no words to says.....but i will present the following senario in front of you: -

Your dad has been kidnapped and you, as his child, have no idea whether he is dead or alive and the 13 years later u find that the torture and suffering he has undergone without a single person knowing.....how would you be feeling...

this is no different.....

I agree with other poster that there are other incidents in the UK that too need to be dealt with....but....if we can get together and unite ONCE instead of bickering and arguing and pushing responisibility to each other.....we can too be able to come together and investigate other tragedies and harm towards our Father......

waheguru kirpa karan

wjkk wjkf

I agree with other poster that there are other incidents in the UK that too need to be dealt with....but....if we can get together and unite ONCE instead of bickering and arguing and pushing responisibility to each other.....we can too be able to come together and investigate other tragedies and harm towards our Father......

waheguru kirpa karan

wjkk wjkf

I agree.

OBVIOUSLY all issues are important. BUT instead of posting negative comments atleast the meeting in Smethwick is actually practically doing something positive. Raising awareness and hopefully will come up with an action plan at the meeting.

With all things one step at a time, everthing and every issue can not be disscussed and resolved in a click. So we all start somewhere maybe in future all beadabi will be investigated, resolved and the culprits accordingly punished.

Please if anyone attends post the minutes or main points of the meeting.

WJKK WJKF

last night, in Birmingham, UK there was a meeting held regarding the beadbi of 2500 saroops of Guru Maharaj including sencheea, poothiah and gurtkeh etc. Many issues were raised and many ideas put forward...this is just a summary and if anyone was present at the meeting last night please add to this and correct my mistakes if dass has said anything wrong.......

One of the ideas that will be put into action will be an akhand paath taking place in the West Midlands in Memory of the Shahidi of Guru Granth Sahib Ji......there were talks about other contries/cities etc also getting involved to condemn what happend and also seek Guru Ji shelter in giving his gursikhs the courage and strength to prevent this happening again.

The event will also have youth forums with youngsters speaking about how this event has effected them and with whaeguru's kirpa we are going to try and get alot of press coverage/news papers/ to publicise this event....

Long term were are hoping to form a "forum" of sorts to tackle issues that are happening on a daily basis in Gurughars. Meat in Langer Halls, Satkar of Guru Ji, Party Halls in GuruGhar premises

alot of sangat using this forum are from various countries and was wondering if there waould be any way of setting up similar intiatives in your home contries...i.e. a highly publisized event to express sentiments about what happend in Dehli and them looking at long term projects to bring about satkaar and respect around Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj...

It was agreed that much beadbi is done because people do not uinderstand that Guru Granth Sahib Ji is not just a Book.....it is our Living Guru and Guru Nanak Jot was placing inside Guru Granth Sahib Ji for us.....this is a fault we all have to accept responsibility for and now is a time to bring about change.....not neccessarily by going up to people and shouting at them and threatening them but through active parchaar and enlightening people about Who Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is.....

With forum and group like this in place we are there for people to turn to when beadbi is being highlighted.....and also respond when major incidents do occur....

the change has to start with us people....

Again just a brief summary of what the outcome of yesterdays meeting was.....

if anyone has ways in which they can help in any sewa or ideas please put them forward..

BENTI PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS THREAD AS A MUD SLINGING MATCH....IRRELEVENT AND NONSENSE POST WILL BE REMOVED....lets try to stick to the topic at hand and looks for ways to use this event to change future actions and consequences...

BEANT BHULA CHUCKA DI MAAFI JIO....

Long term were are hoping to form a "forum" of sorts to tackle issues that are happening on a daily basis in Gurughars. Meat in Langer Halls, Satkar of Guru Ji, Party Halls in GuruGhar premises

Excellent step forward regarding the above UK issues! Hopefully, something is formalised sooner rather than later. The impact of the approach will be greater if it's lead by prominent Guru ghars like Smethwick.

Thanks for the efforts and update.very good seva.

Lakhi shah vanjara hall in Gurudwara rakab Ganj is rented on routine basis

for marriage parties by Delhi committee. There are videos on the net that shows that meat, liquor and cigarettes

are consumed during such parties.I will request to include this also in your programme as it is an insult to a historic

shrine.