Boy + Girl

SinghniKaur

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Basically, when I go to the Gurdwara for Smagams or other events, my mom don't really trust me to go alone!

So, I think that my mom is worried that she is going to see me with a boy. When I talk to her saying why do you tink that about me, then she go's that she don't.. when I know that she does! :umm:

Sometime, I also think that she thinks that because loads of boys look at me! The boys that look at me, I think that they want me to be their Girlfriend!.. But, sometimes I want to go up to them and say.. "Get a Life.. and Keep On Dreaming!" :@

I know it happens with the age thing.. but I have changed in my life only because of 1 person.. which was a boy! :)

I don't consider him as a boyfriend or a paaji.. because I don't see him in that 'Roop'! I just believe him as a best friend/ close friend.. NOTHING ELSE!

:excl:**-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**:excl:

So. people you tell me what should I do & tell my mom that I'm NOT going to a Smagam or other event just to see boys?!

Sorry, but I don't even like boys.. there just plain wierd! But, I consider every boy as a Brother or a Father! :D

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Sometime, I also think that she thinks that because loads of boys look at me! The boys that look at me, I think that they want me to be their Girlfriend!.. But, sometimes I want to go up to them and say.. "Get a Life.. and Keep On Dreaming!" mad.gif

OK, you seem very modest also you seem like you are attending Gurdwara for spritual connection, with no other thoughts on your mind especailly with regards to what others maybe thinking.

I know it happens with the age thing.. but I have changed in my life only because of 1 person.. which was a boy! smile.gif

I don't consider him as a boyfriend or a paaji.. because I don't see him in that 'Roop'! I just believe him as a best friend/ close friend.. NOTHING ELSE!

I always thought paaji meant brother, must have been wrong, whoops!

So. people you tell me what should I do & tell my mom that I'm NOT going to a Smagam or other event just to see boys?!

Sorry, but I don't even like boys.. there just plain wierd! But, I consider every boy as a Brother or a Father! biggrin.gif

Sorry is just me but I don't understand, why would someones mother think their daughter is going to gurdwara to hook up with boys.

Look sorry to sound nasty but I really don't understand yours and your mums postion and point of view. You go to Gurdwara for spritual guidance, it's quite disturbing people think go to gurughars is a place where this sort of people go too with this sort of intention.

is it just me, or theres alot of young ppl on this forum

No, actually there are quite a few young people...

Anyways, Sighni if you just go inside and listen to Gurbani for most, if not all the time you won't have this 'problem'.

You're still young so your mom might be worrying or something, ignore all the boys who divert your attention from what's important...

Guest singhnikaur

☬☬Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh☬☬

Singh's & Singhnian's!!

I'm Sorry if you thought I was that girl.. Well Guess what its NOT!! =/

My friend had that problem.. and wanted to see what the youth + people thought!!

but.. im just getting.. WTH!! (What the hell!!)

☬☬Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh☬☬

I always thought paaji meant brother, must have been wrong, whoops!

Sorry is just me but I don't understand, why would someones mother think their daughter is going to gurdwara to hook up with boys.

Look sorry to sound nasty but I really don't understand yours and your mums postion and point of view. You go to Gurdwara for spritual guidance, it's quite disturbing people think go to gurughars is a place where this sort of people go too with this sort of intention.

Lol most mums I know think this way, they either try to protect their daughters from boys, protect their daughters from themselves or one of these plus protect their own reputations as mothers and their daughters reps.

Although alot of the time nothing goes on, mums will still take precautions.

Look now you should go to smagams and you may think im going to sound like your mum when i say this but ill say it anyway-

Be careful when you go because some boys in the gurdwarra may not be pure in their intentions or genuinely fall for you and you need to keep away from these boys. You may feel uncomfortable around the ill intentioned ones and breaking someones heart is wrong both in sikhi and morally and so continuing to associate with the nice guys that like you is basically leading them on and causing them to fall deeper.

So if you realise that any of this is happening try and hang out with woman sangat- remeber its natural for guy friends to fall for their girl mates so be careful there aswell, just use your intuition to be cautious.

Im not saying just stay right away from guys, im just saying be cautious because you sound like a girl with good intentions.

In SGGSji it says stay humble and draw as little possible attention to yourself so do this when you go to the gurdwarra and you'll find it easier to concentrate on god.