Youth Conference In Memory Of Jathedar Talwinder Singh Babbar

B.S.S.F

Sure

Well one he is widely considered the mastermind behind air India attack. so it isn't smart to be supporting him as such.

Secondly he very well could have been a "agent of india" if i remember correctly he was given a special visa by india to return to the country and then was apparently "killed"

There are also question marks over his character he was accused of murder in India of police officials in i believe early 80s? but he was found not guilty as he was not in the country at the time of the murders, but when he came to Canada he would talk freely about how he had "killed" police officials. Maybe these were used as a tool of self promotion.

He would charge for baptism as well as a monthly fee for joining his "Babbar Khalsa" Shaheed Bhai Fauja Singhs wife i read even accused him of hijacking her husbands movement.

2years since moving to Canada from India he was living a wealthy life in an 9 Bedroom house, where did this wealth come from?

Also his millionaire "friends" who openly supported him and the Khalistan Movement had huge credit lines in Banks in India which begs the question why would India give money to people who it considers terrorists.

I wouldn't be surprised if Talwinder Parmar is still alive somewhere. Maybe having tea parties with Indian officials.

Sure

Well one he is widely considered the mastermind behind air India attack. so it isn't smart to be supporting him as such.

Secondly he very well could have been a "agent of india" if i remember correctly he was given a special visa by india to return to the country and then was apparently "killed"

There are also question marks over his character he was accused of murder in India of police officials in i believe early 80s? but he was found not guilty as he was not in the country at the time of the murders, but when he came to Canada he would talk freely about how he had "killed" police officials. Maybe these were used as a tool of self promotion.

He would charge for baptism as well as a monthly fee for joining his "Babbar Khalsa" Shaheed Bhai Fauja Singhs wife i read even accused him of hijacking her husbands movement.

2years since moving to Canada from India he was living a wealthy life in an 9 Bedroom house, where did this wealth come from?

Also his millionaire "friends" who openly supported him and the Khalistan Movement had huge credit lines in Banks in India which begs the question why would India give money to people who it considers terrorists.

I wouldn't be surprised if Talwinder Parmar is still alive somewhere. Maybe having tea parties with Indian officials.

LOL LOL AND SUPER LOL

1. Talwinder Singh was the one that brought Sant Bhindranwale and Bibi Amarjit Kaur back to talking terms after Bibi ji accused of Sant ji of backing out of the Nirankari Massacre March in which 13 Sikhs were killed.

2. Talwinder Singh worked in a saw mill in British Columbia were he earned a over $25 per hour as that was the going rate then for the 12 hour shifts they use to work there. There are a number of people today who will testify to Talwinder Singh's conmittment to his work and responsibilties.

3. Talwinder Singh went on strike in a German Jail to protest against for the basic Human Rights for Prisioners and demanded Sarbloh Bebik be allowed to be practiced by Amritdhari Singhs in Jail.

4. Talwinder Singh was a founding member of the Babbar Khalsa International.

5. So if someone is falsely accused of something you run away and dont defend them? Do come to the Akhand Patth Sahib today or tomorrow if you wish to discuss further.

• 1 year later...