2 Can Play At That Game - Turban Jokes

Artmental

People will disagree with this but I'm gonna suggest it

I think we should counter the 1000s of anti turban groups on facebook with good ones and educating people on the beauty

Create absolute loads

If the Muslims want to carry on then do the same back until they remove the sikh ones

Eg hide and sikh - inmy experience only one type of lowlife would say such a thing

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

That's maybe not a bad idea, considering the fact that the more of the derogatory pages you get closed down, the more of them seem to pop up. It would do two things in the long run: It would not only counteract the negative pages, it would act as a forum to educate people on Sikhi, a much needed thing generally but especially when there is stilll a lot of harrassment and bashing going on. Your idea is Brilliant! I will try to put up a page of my own this afternoon. I'll call it, if the name is available, "MY TURBAN IS A CROWN", so look for it in a day or two, hopefully there will be no problems setting it up.

I think we should counter the 1000s of anti turban groups on facebook with good ones and educating people on the beauty

Create absolute loads

If the Muslims want to carry on then do the same back until they remove the sikh ones

Eg hide and sikh - inmy experience only one type of lowlife would say such a thing

That's maybe not a bad idea, considering the fact that the more of the derogatory pages you get closed down, the more of them seem to pop up. It would do two things in the long run: It would not only counteract the negative pages, it would act as a forum to educate people on Sikhi, a much needed thing generally but especially when there is stilll a lot of harrassment and bashing going on. Your idea is Brilliant! I will try to put up a page of my own this afternoon. I'll call it, if the name is available, "MY TURBAN IS A CROWN", so look for it in a day or two, hopefully there will be no problems setting it up.

Thats a great start. I will create one too called My Turban is my commitment to help humanity

The other thing is, I dont see many Sikh people sitting on their computers making hate groups about other faiths, or articles of faith such as those little tiny hats that muslims wear or their orange beard or about christianity because we'er not low lifes like that

Sorry if I sound annoyed but after seeing some of them groups I just get really upset

People look at those groups and begin to see our Guru's dastaar in a very negative way

Just my tuppence worth

I put mine up on Facebook. It's called "My Turban Is My Crown". Please stop by, drop a few suggestions on the wall. It's very basic, no informaton that you and I don't already know, but I tried to make it educational so the average viewer would stop and think next time they see one of the negative pages, maybe think enough to hit the "report" button. In any case this is the first time I've done this, so I could use some input.

Cheers!

Create absolute loads