How To Discriminate Against Sikhs By Virgin Active

Truth Eternal

I say all sikhs should boycott Virgin Active Gyms worldwide until sikhs are allowed in with kirpans. A facebook group should be set up spreading this message and a petition signed to overturn this rule.

If it's not overturned, they'll be losing a lot of business, sikhs all over the world are getting fit and healthy to be able to better focus on paath and naam and the loss of business might hit them abit.

I say all sikhs should boycott Virgin Active Gyms worldwide until sikhs are allowed in with kirpans. A facebook group should be set up spreading this message and a petition signed to overturn this rule.

If it's not overturned, they'll be losing a lot of business, sikhs all over the world are getting fit and healthy to be able to better focus on paath and naam and the loss of business might hit them abit.

there are loads of Sikhs that attend that gym as it is in west london, I terminated my membership on the spot in protest, they should too !