The Word Pistol Is Siri Sarabloh Granth

alias

do not be an ijit.

do not twist my intents.

i state facts. - regarding the cannons. i do NOT denounce the usage of cannons. i never withdrew from any point. i commented on ur comment.. SEE THE REPLY BOX!!!! how old are u???????? can u read and understand a peice of text?? the first post i made on this second page?? have u forgotton that?? or are u just incomprehensive??

again THERE WERE NO CANNONS AT THE TIME OF DURGA!!!! GURU JI MENTIONS IT!! THUS I SED THESE MEAN A DIFFERENT TYPE OF CANNON!!

JUST BECAUSE ALL LANGUAGES INCLUDING YIDDISH AND PRUSSSIAN COME FROM THE SAME STEM IT DONT BLODY MEAN THAT THAT TOO CARRIES WEIGHT!!! OLD ENGLISH, LATIN, ALL THESE COME FROM 1 STEM!! INCLUDING VEDIC SANSKRIT!!! THESE ARE DIFEFERNT STEMS!!!!

i state my question. not being sure of my question?? mad.gif this question has been herre from the start..

u do not understand.

u do not deserve to post on this thred.

i talk derogatory about their actions which is against gutmut. not nihangs.. tho nihangs will say that eating meat and drinking bhung drinks are ok... u talk as if u are a kid..!!.

khalsa panth is the pride of the khalsa panth.

i state facts. - regarding the cannons. i do NOT denounce the usage of cannons. i never withdrew from any point. i commented on ur comment.. SEE THE REPLY BOX!!!! how old are u???????? can u read and understand a peice of text?? the first post i made on this second page?? have u forgotton that?? or are u just incomprehensive??

It is not difficult to infer your intent. Given below is your post where you questioned about cannons being used and combining it with use of pistol

lso that cannons didnt exist at the time of the great battle (durga n tht..) but sri dasam granth still mentions that in chundi di vaar...

but the thing still remains....

ok.. the cannons and guns were used (or one form or another of it regards to the great battle)... but how coms use the word pistol??...huh.gif

Do you recognise it. You are questioning the authenticity of the text.

again THERE WERE NO CANNONS AT THE TIME OF DURGA!!!! GURU JI MENTIONS IT!! THUS I SED THESE MEAN A DIFFERENT TYPE OF CANNON!!

Again same rant. I wrote earlier that Guru ji did not copy the text from markandey purana in Toto.He altered it and that is why cannons appear.

Cannon is a cannon and when Guru ji wrote tupak or top he meant the weapon that discharges ammunition. Read dasam Granth before writing such

silly points. One of the composition is mainly devoted to Cannons and Guru ji means the real cannon.

You need to read about origin of languages and you will find many words of prevalent European languages found in our language also.Then you will be clear

that word pistol written in Sarabloh Granth is right word.

Alternatively you can watch a video where Gurnindak Jeonwala is asking such questions from panthic singhs about use of western words in our texts.If

you desire i can post the link for you.

It is not difficult to infer your intent. Given below is your post where you questioned about cannons being used and combining it with use of pistol

here u did not undersand my post. maybe due to ur incompetance, or due to me not explaining myself clear enough. wen i sez cannons wernt ther, but guru ji sez there were, u are >not intelegent< if u think i am saying that >>therefore guru ji is lying.. I SED THERE WERE A DIFFERENT TYPE of cannon.

y is that so hard 4 u to understand.

i think ur crazy ji. my debate is not even about y guru ji said cannons. i have stated to you again and again that the use of the word pistol is used!!! and this is an ENGLISH WORD!! y the ek can u not understqand this??...

One of the composition is mainly devoted to Cannons and Guru ji means the real cannon.

dude, facts are facts. where there is no cannon, guru ji means stuff in the sense of ulke. if u dont no what ulke are, then tough... somone else can tell u wot it means on this post...

You need to read about origin of languages and you will find many words of prevalent European languages found in our language also.Then you will be clear

that word pistol written in Sarabloh Granth is right word.

i dare u to tell me.

Alternatively you can watch a video where Gurnindak Jeonwala is asking such questions from panthic singhs about use of western words in our texts.If

you desire i can post the link for you.

u are being an ijit again..

i know the video..

the nindak knows not of the cannons.

i keep saying u r crazy cus u fail to grasp this thred...

y is it that there is always somone that messes up threds like this...

this has become 2 pages of utter nonsense...!!...

if u dont know anything about the topic or the question, then read and dont post!!.

jesus, no wander u have so many posts on ur post counter...excl.gifwacko.gifexcl.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Gurfateh

Das has read an article in Santsipahi Magazine and similar views were there in an article on Shri Dasam granth Sahib by Dr. Trilochan Singh.

Portguise have opened thier factory in Amritsar Sahib and there was a French converted to Sikhism within the time of Tenth Master himself. His name was Hushnaq Singh.

Now the saying of das.

Hushnaq Singh is mentioned in Gur Pratap Suraj Granth, whith him Tenth Master talks about europians. He is told to be a Vanjara/wondering trader coming from Sirhind. This could mean a french officer located at Sirhind. Likewise first account of Sikhs is sent to Europe by Catholics das's nor sure weather St. Xavier, where it is told about the report of martyerdom of Fifth Master.

Lastly in Charitropakhyan Sahib, there is Charector of Dutch lady called Valandej(Farsi word for Dutch) Devi. He defeats Britishers(Normans from normandy in France, who first ruled the Bretain but later fled to france after English defeated then). The difference between Britishers and English(From Angle bank in Germany) could also be found from that Charitropakhyan.

This also proves another thing. Had Britishers made Shri Dasam Granth Sahib, they would not have included a stroy of thier getting defeated by a dutch lady as this could have lead to loos of thier rupute as un breakable power as Asians once did got moral bost when Japan once defeated Russia.

Gurfateh

To get to know the exact Number of Charitropakhyan visit sridasamgranth.com, there is an article by S. Nanak Singh Nishtar, "From Bhagvat Gita to Shri Dasham Granth Sahib".

Regarding the magazine, i once sent its scanned version to admin of the same site Bhai Gurinder Singh mann, you can have it from him, while i saw same thing in part 4 of Dr Tirlochan Singh article on site patshahi10.org. Which i couold not find yesterday, so try to ask that sites admin.

regards

vd Singh

That is a good question, is there any correlation between the modern English word Pistol, and what is written in the Shri Sarbloh Granth? Kudos on the question however your way of discussing a point makes you look like a child having a tantrum alias.

As for the so called anti-gurmat actions of Nihang Singhs as you have claimed, consider this: on the point of marijuana consumption, we both know it has been explicitly prohibited by Shri Guru Granth Sahib by Bhagat Kabeer ji, but the medicinal properties of the plant to heal wounds during combat can not be ignored. Sikhi has taught us that to consume for intoxication is paap, but to consume for medication is legitimate. What our Nihang Brothers traditionally did was consume for medication as a pain killer, or make into a paste to put on a wound as an anticoagulant to help heal the wound. It could be argued that with the advent of more efficient western medicines, the use of marijuana medicinally is now always actually for intoxication purposes as there are more effective drugs out there. I will accept that armument if you choose to present it, but no body will accept your cover-all argument about their actions being anti-gurmat. I suppose until you have been injured in combat and required that sort of medical attention, then what do you know of what is right and wrong then? Is it right to pass out and die from blood loss or use marijuana to heal a wound and continue fighting? Given the choice in Dharam Yudh would you, being shot, pass it up and say actually no to use that specific medicine is paap and so I shall not touch it?

Secondly on the point of consumption of meat, we all know that to take a life is an in-justifiable action. It is an in-justifiable but sometimes necessary act. When Bhai Satwant and Bhai Beant Singh ji killed the demon Indira a week before her plans to ethnically cleanse all of India of SIkhs, and by doing so also thwarted her plans for full scale war with Pakistan, that is an example of an in-justifiable act of killing a child of Waheguru, but necessary to save many of his other children like the innocents who would have been slaughtered on the streets of Dehli and murdered in a bloody war with Pakistan. Similarly to kill an animal who is a beloved child of Waheguru ji is also in-justifiable, but in times when food is scarce such as the battlefield it may be necessary to do a little evil to continue the greater good of Dharam Yudh. Jhatka means to kill in 1 blow and is a military term primarily describing a battlefield philosophy that you should always aim to kill your enemy swiftly and efficiently with 1 blow. This act carries less baggage of negative Karma than leaving your enemy wounded and die-ing slowly, instead you send them straight to the court of Dharam Raj. Such a technique is used when you are forced to kill an animal to eat it, to make the sin as light as possible you kill in 1 blow. Some go as far as to say that killing goats in Jhatka technique is good practise for battle Jhatka the real thing, however I disagree with this point, as a goat does not fight back whereas on the battle field you will not be fighting an innocent docile goat but a fellow adversary warrior. We do not live in an ideal world where we can always find vegetarian food so meat IS acceptable as a last resort ONLY. Knowing this I personally keep strict lacto vegetarian, this knowledge is not an excuse to legitimize going down to macdonalds. Killing in Jhatka whether it be on the battlefield or on an animal still carries heavy sins, just not as much as killing in a messy way. Killing in Halal method is the worst sin as you kill slowly and pretend to legitimize it with prayers thus disrespecting Waheguru further. If someone was killing your children but was making a prayer singing to you at the same time do you think it would make you feel any better?

Besides meat is a banned topic on this site, for a good reason.

That is how we present arguments and points in a discussion like gentlemen, and not children having a tantrum.

Sorry to mods for going off topic.

That is a good question, is there any correlation between the modern English word Pistol, and what is written in the Shri Sarbloh Granth? Kudos on the question however your way of discussing a point makes you look like a child having a tantrum alias.

As for the so called anti-gurmat actions of Nihang Singhs as you have claimed, consider this: on the point of marijuana consumption, we both know it has been explicitly prohibited by Shri Guru Granth Sahib by Bhagat Kabeer ji, but the medicinal properties of the plant to heal wounds during combat can not be ignored. Sikhi has taught us that to consume for intoxication is paap, but to consume for medication is legitimate. What our Nihang Brothers traditionally did was consume for medication as a pain killer, or make into a paste to put on a wound as an anticoagulant to help heal the wound. It could be argued that with the advent of more efficient western medicines, the use of marijuana medicinally is now always actually for intoxication purposes as there are more effective drugs out there. I will accept that armument if you choose to present it, but no body will accept your cover-all argument about their actions being anti-gurmat. I suppose until you have been injured in combat and required that sort of medical attention, then what do you know of what is right and wrong then? Is it right to pass out and die from blood loss or use marijuana to heal a wound and continue fighting? Given the choice in Dharam Yudh would you, being shot, pass it up and say actually no to use that specific medicine is paap and so I shall not touch it?

Secondly on the point of consumption of meat, we all know that to take a life is an in-justifiable action. It is an in-justifiable but sometimes necessary act. When Bhai Satwant and Bhai Beant Singh ji killed the demon Indira a week before her plans to ethnically cleanse all of India of SIkhs, and by doing so also thwarted her plans for full scale war with Pakistan, that is an example of an in-justifiable act of killing a child of Waheguru, but necessary to save many of his other children like the innocents who would have been slaughtered on the streets of Dehli and murdered in a bloody war with Pakistan. Similarly to kill an animal who is a beloved child of Waheguru ji is also in-justifiable, but in times when food is scarce such as the battlefield it may be necessary to do a little evil to continue the greater good of Dharam Yudh. Jhatka means to kill in 1 blow and is a military term primarily describing a battlefield philosophy that you should always aim to kill your enemy swiftly and efficiently with 1 blow. This act carries less baggage of negative Karma than leaving your enemy wounded and die-ing slowly, instead you send them straight to the court of Dharam Raj. Such a technique is used when you are forced to kill an animal to eat it, to make the sin as light as possible you kill in 1 blow. Some go as far as to say that killing goats in Jhatka technique is good practise for battle Jhatka the real thing, however I disagree with this point, as a goat does not fight back whereas on the battle field you will not be fighting an innocent docile goat but a fellow adversary warrior. We do not live in an ideal world where we can always find vegetarian food so meat IS acceptable as a last resort ONLY. Knowing this I personally keep strict lacto vegetarian, this knowledge is not an excuse to legitimize going down to macdonalds. Killing in Jhatka whether it be on the battlefield or on an animal still carries heavy sins, just not as much as killing in a messy way. Killing in Halal method is the worst sin as you kill slowly and pretend to legitimize it with prayers thus disrespecting Waheguru further. If someone was killing your children but was making a prayer singing to you at the same time do you think it would make you feel any better?

Besides meat is a banned topic on this site, for a good reason.

That is how we present arguments and points in a discussion like gentlemen, and not children having a tantrum.

Sorry to mods for going off topic.

i admit i sounded like i was having a "tantrum" as u put it, but rather than a tantrum, it is a reaction of disbelief to GPS's comments and lack of GPS understanding my statments and giving a thoughtful answer..

and u call urself a gentleman, yet feel the need to call names! when, the admin have already interviened! this is funny! hardly gentleman behaviour.. unless you are a snob-nosed british born like me :p

as for your bhang comment, there was plenty of moss in the battlefields of age, which has been used as an antibiotic in war times by soldiers scince the romans, and maybe further back in time still. so your comment. having said this, it doesnt matter whether you say they used bhang as medication or not, fact is that they get hi off of bhang now, and this is the anti gurmut thing i am reffering to. exactly the same as u are saying. this should answer ur first major paragraph.

re your indra (or demon as u put it) comments and killing with 1 blow, there is no point in kiling lil goats held in 1 position and the exactly perfect height for one to jhatkaa it. if u want to do that, then y not use a cadaver which will do exactly the same job, or practice on wood, or all the other things that exist in the world that gives the same practice of killing a human. so yes here i do agree with you. killing a goat or what have you, is not practice. its just to satisfy the needs of blood thirsty ppl.. demons are blood thirsty!!! people shouldnt be!.

speaking of which, indra... the killing of her was justified to the T as per sikhi! y u say it is not?? it seems like you have blinkers on most of the items you have commented on. she was premeditating a tyrents war so this was justified as per our gurus and gurmut.

you say less karma for killing in a particular way..this! is! laughable! this is exactly what muslims say! that it is best for the animal hence better for us (muslims). thus your argument is nonsensical. furthermore, guru ji says meat is meat flesh is flesh regardless of how u kill it. so y would one way of killing be better than another as u so primely suggest..!?. the reason y guruji says that flesh is flesh is for the very reason that the way in which you kill an animal, doesnt matter, (so for an un-justified killing, jhatka etc) you will get the same paap.! however, fair dooz on saying u need to survive in the battle field to eat the flesh etc... i am not going to argue this... but i will say, demons suck on the bones of dead flesh after the battle is over or after a kill is made.. they also dance on the dead bodies because they have some food..

i hope i have met your standards of, 'a gentlemen's discusion'.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

regarding the word pistol, it exists nowhere in sggs or DG, only in sarabloh granth.. there is another word (as iv carried on researching from before, till date), which is the word >ਕੀ< in sri sarabloh. which also never comes inside sggs DG but comes in sri sarabloh.

>>>!!!!<<< a very important point should be made here... there were ppl from iraq that existed (and that are existing now!) at the time of dasmesh pita. no where does this word >ਕੀ< come in sggs or DG (as far as i no of). this word is used in sarabloh granth as the word for iraqi ppl. but! guru sahib never uses >ਕੀ< in sggs/DG, they use words like farsi (DG ang 360), turuk (lots of places) pattan (DG ang 151), and words like this. nowhere is the word iraqi spelled like >ਕੀ< has come in sggs and DG.

so, we all know that there were ppl from iraq alive and well at guru sahibs time, and we know that guru sahib knew about these ppl because of their mentions in Dg and sggs as per the words (farsi, turuk etc...).

thus. we cannot say that because gurusahib mentioned france and europeans in akaal ustat, that the word pistol can also exist and was used at the time of guru sahib. these such words like pistol and airaki and other words simillar to these that come into sarabloh granth, can not be said to be used (i would go so far as to say existed rather than just use the word used) at the time of gurusahib.

to me, the argument that "guruji must have used the word pistol because of mention of france and existing europians" is born of pure >speculation dust< after all, as iv just shown, the word >ਕੀ< exists also in sarabloh granth, but is also not mentioned anywhere else in sggs DG as well.

as ive said previously in this thread, i believe that sadmesh pita did write sarabloh granth.. however, the story that the nihangs tell (i.e. the story at the start of the sarabloh granth of how the granth came about) i believe is not the true story of the 'birth' of this granth. and allbeit a speculation, i do have an idea as to how the granth got rachaaed.. most probably i wont post this here..

vijaydeep Singh

could you put the magazine pdf up on here please? because its too long to request the pdf off the site.. much appreciated.