Oct 23 2010

Raensabaayee Keertan

7:00 PM to 5:00 AM

Derby

Sri Guru Singh Sahba Gurdwara

Princess Street, Derby, DE23 8NT -

For the Gurgaadi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee

AMRITH SANCHAAR

The Amrit Sanchaar will be on Saturday 23rd October 2010 starting at 8pm sharp at Gurdwara Sri Guru Singh Sahba

Derby, Princess Street . Contact Jathedar Bh. Ragbhir Singh - 01926 740160 for details of Amrit Sanchaar. If you have questions, you can contact Jathedar Raghbir Singh 01926 740160 or Bhai Tarunjeet Singh 07877888874

If any persons do not have full kakaars, then Akhand Kirtani Jatha UK will provide them as part of the seva.

"At Siri Kesgarrh Sahib, at the time when the Khalsa Panth was created this was the actual model which has been passed on Seena Baseena within the Panth in convention over time. Sportive Father Siri Dasmesh Jee implanted the practice of Sarbloh to keep the warrior spirit alive inside the Khalsa with each breath. With the form of Sarbloh the Khanda making Amrit Power "Nanak Naam Chardi Kala" forever awakens the Jot inside the Khalsa.

Taken from Gurmatbibek By Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee

khanda+bata.jpg

post-20647-128629695981_thumb.jpg

Only One Month left to Live

Imagine if someone told you that you were going to die in one month. What would you do? Well, this happened in reality to a fortunate person, not very long ago.

I heard this story, that occurred in the nineties in my native village in India. There lived in my village a person called Ravel Singh. Ravel Singh did not learn to read and write as was the case in our villages in the 40s and 50s, and as such could not read Gurbani. When he grew up to be a youth, he got entangled in bad company and started drinking and committing other sins. In short he led a life of a saakat (manmukh, bemukh) all his life.

I don't know much about his other life but towards the end of his life a very interesting incident occurred. He met a Gurmukh pyaara, in whose sangat he started thinking about his life. This singh was a chardi kala wala singh. He felt sorry for Ravel Singh's dark and sinful life.

One day Ravel Singh who had now stopped cutting his hair, came to see this Gurmukh Pyaara. He got a shock of his life when the Singh told him that he had only one month to live i.e. he was going to die in one month. Ravel Singh was healthy and was not too old. He did not expect to die but had faith in the bachan (saying) of this singh.

Ravel Singh got really worried when he heard this and told the singh that he was worried about his future in next life as he had done nothing good in his life. The singh in turn told Ravel Singh that since he had never learned how to read and write, he could not do paath. The Gurmukh Pyaara told Ravel Singh to take amrit as soon as possible and do Naam abhyaas day and night.

Within couple of days, Ravel Singh was able to take amrit. In the meantime, he had his family build a kulli (a small hut) in his agricultural land. There he stayed for one month and immersed himself in Naam and Naam alone. He could not sleep at night as he had great fear of death. He had no more wishes and could not care less for any worldly things. He had no interest in eating good food. His family used to provide food to him at his kulli. He never cared what he was eating and how much. All he did day and night was recite Naam.

As a result of about 25 days of continuous Naam, peace resided in his heart. He felt that his sins had washed away. He passed away very peacefully, while engaged in Naam about a month after he took Amrit.

Someone asked me if Ravel Singh who was totally uneducated, used to do Nitnem of Gurbani. As far as I know, Ravel Singh did not do nitnem. Another person named Gurdaas Singh from my village was a top-class drug addict. All his life he did nothing according to Gurmat. He was a known expert of home-made sharaab (liquor), in his area. He was from a so-called low-caste and used to work in our fields.

A miracle occurred towards the end of his life. He totally gave up bad habits and took Khande Pahul i.e. got initiated into the Khalsa order. One day when he came to our home, he was all dressed in baana (Khalsa Attire). He had taken Amrit of Guru Sahib. He gave up his previous habits and addictions. He led a simple life. I was a child then and still remember that he used to carry a sarbloh baata (All steel bowl) all the time and ate all his food from sarbloh. Everyone who saw him used to get very surprised at his change.

I don't think he used to do nitnem as he could not read or write but part of his daily routine was to go to Gurdwara Sahib and there he used to attend the holy congregation twice a day. Perhaps he listened to nitnem from there. He led an exemplary life, last 5-6 years of his life.

I guess, the same could be true for Ravel Singh. He may have been going to the Gurdwara and listening to nitnem there. I am not sure though.

These two examples prove that Naam and Gurbani are great healers. Sins of many lives get washed away if we do Naam and Gurbani. Their lives also prove that it is never late to become a Sikh. If we submit before Guru Sahib, Guru Sahib would surely release all our chains of 8.4 million lives.

Bhai Kulbir Singh jee

• 2 weeks later...

A memorable story from the 1975 Dussehra Smaagam in Delhi:

A resident of Madras was a devotee of the Devi (Goddess). From his childhood according to his family traditions, he had always worshiped the Devi. The Devi became pleased at this loving devotion and worship and then gave him her Darshan (vision) not once but on many occasions. The devotee in his mind was very happy that his worship was successful and the Devi also provided him guidance in all his worldly works. She would stop him from doing any unsuccessful worldly business and guide him towards success.

Quite a while passed in this state and the devotee asked the goddess to grant him liberation from the cycle of births and deaths. The Devi replied "This is not in my control." Hearing this, the devotee became disappointed. What did he know that

" ਦੇਵੀਆਨਹੀਜਾਨੈਮਰਮ ॥ ਸਭਊਪਰਿਅਲਖਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ॥੨॥ " (p. 894)

The devotee then said to the Devi, "Where can I find liberation then?" The Devi replied, "When you transfer from this place to another, someone there will give you the lead in this regard. By listening to his instructions you will get what you want. You will also have to change your religion."

After some time, the devotee was transferred to Vijiaavaadaa City and upon arriving there, he became eager to know who would lead him, as had been prophesied. One day, a very special Sikh (Heeraa/diamond) of Guru Dashmeesh Jee was doing nitnem. When the BaaNee entered the ears of this Madrasi brother, he felt as if a light current of electricity had passed through his body. He thought to himself, "This has never happened to me before? What has happened here? Is it possible that this Sardar is to be my leader?" He had this thought in his heart when he went to the Singh and asked "Forgive me, what are you reciting? This has given me a buzz through my entire body." The Singh then explained that he was reading the BaaNee of Guru Nanak Dev jee.

The Madrasi brother told the Singh about his experience with the Devi and asked "Can you lead me to the path of liberation?" The Singh replied "You've come to the right place. Liberation (Muktee) can only come from Guru Nanak Saahib. For this, you will have to receive amrit with your wife and become a Singh. By the time the Amrit Sinchaar time comes, prepare yourself by learning Gurmukhee and reading BaaNee"

This was all the Madrasi had been waiting for and he along with his wife began to learn Gurmukhi and in days began to do Nitnem. Such a colour coloured him that soon he brought home Sree Guru Granth Saahib. The divnely coloured couple even unfurled the Khalsa's Nishaan Saahib over their home and eagerly began to await Delhi's Dussehra Smaagam. By the time Dussehra Smaagam arrived the devotee's wife became a daily reciter of Sukhmani Saahib.

Waiting, finally Dussehra arrived. The couple along with their two children arrived in Delhi. Doing Gur Gur, this couple was initiated and became the True Guru's naam abhyaasee Khalsas. Upon receiving the Gurmantar, the khanda of naam began to go by itself. Facing the Guru, he with his own eyes saw the Satguru and was fulfilled for life.

" ਭੂਲਾਮਾਰਗਿਸੋਪਵੈਜਿਸੁਧੁਰਿਮਸਤਕਿਲੇਖੰ ॥ ਤਿਨਿਜਨਮੁਸਵਾਰਿਆਆਪਣਾਜਿਨਿਗੁਰੁਅਖੀਦੇਖੰ ॥੧੩॥ " (p. 1099).

After all this, one may wonder, "What a broken and twisted method the Devi used to lead her devotee! Why didn't she just say 'you will get liberation from the door of Guru Nanak?'" This actually is a very big revelation for us: Guru Nanak's name, or God's Naam, or GurbaaNee, or any words/Shabads uttered from the mouths of the Satgurus can only be uttered in Human life form, not after leaving the Human form. Forget meditating on Naam, gods and goddesses, devis and devtas, cannot even say the name of the Satgurus from their mouths. In such a helpless state, what liberation/muktee can they give to anyone? In his own words, Satguru Sachay Paatshaah who is the Master of Muktee in this era " ਮੁਕਤਿਦਾਤਾਸਤਿਗੁਰੁਜੁਗਮਾਹਿ ॥੧॥ " asks the Devi:

" ਤੂਕਹੀਅਤਹੀਆਦਿਭਵਾਨੀ ॥ ਮੁਕਤਿਕੀਬਰੀਆਕਹਾਛਪਾਨੀ ॥੪॥ " (874)

Then, we who are in the Human life form should consider ourselves very lucky that we have come to understand that liberation/muktee can only come form the door of Guru Nanak.

There is no guarantee on life:

" ਹਮਆਦਮੀਹਾਂਇਕਦਮੀਮੁਹਲਤਿਮੁਹਤੁਨਜਾਣਾ ॥ " (660)

Then we should not delay at all. We should go for Amrit and become complete Singhs and then meditate endlessly on Naam, recite BaaNee and then we should achieve what we have taken human life for and return with a glowing face to the court of God. We should become free from births and deaths and " ਤਿਨਿਜਨਮੁਸਵਾਰਿਆਆਪਣਾਜਿਨਿਗੁਰੁਅਖੀਦੇਖੰ ॥੧੩॥ " should be our spiritual state. Otherwise, let it not be that we regret that our short lives have come to an end and we have found ourselves in the situation " ਰੈਣਿਵਿਹਾਣੀਪਛੁਤਾਣੀਉਠਿਚਲੀਗਈਨਿਰਾਸ ॥ " (134).

NOTE: This Singh was a Telegu speaker and dedicated servant of the Goddess. He was peshed in the 1975 Dussehraa Smaagam and received amrit with his family. He was named Bhai Bhajan Singh and his wife was named Bibi Amar Kaur. When they received amrit, it was an amazing sight.

On January 27, 1989, Bhai Bhajan Singh returned to the feet of the Guru. The blood-family of these Gursikhs have cut themselves off from them, knowing them to be Sikhs. The family lives in a rented home but they keep Satguru jee in their home with the utmost respect. The couple, alone, would do RaN Sabaaees. They would not drink so much as a sip of water from their relatives' or friends' homes. They were dealing with a situation where their entire worldly family was on one side and their faith on the other. And then fate struck. May Guru jee keep this family steadfast even after the deadly blow of the loss of the father. These poor people have no other support but the Guru and other Sikhs. There are four children. The elder son and daughter were in the 9th grade and the younger in the 5th when this happened. The mother feels sad sometimes, but the children say "Guru Granth Saahib jee is our Baba jee and Father: Mother, don't worry!"

The Shawl becomes heavier as it gets wet

If we attend Sat-Sangat, the dirt of our mind is removed in proportion to the time we spend in it. But what happens if we don't attend Sat-Sangat? Can we maintain status-quo? The answer is no. Siri Guru jee has made it clear that if we don't attend Sat-Sangat, our mind incurs dirt, as is evident from this Gurbani Pankiti:

ਬਿਨੁ ਭਾਗਾ ਸਤਸੰਗੁ ਨ ਲਭੈ ਬਿਨੁ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਮੈਲੁ ਭਰੀਜੈ ਜੀਉ ॥3॥

(Without fortune, the Satsang cannot be found and without Sat-Sangat, the mind fills with dirt)

In the light of these thoughts a beautiful Kabit of Bhai Gurdaas jee has come to mind. Please ponder upon the following Kabit:

ਜੈਸੇ ਰੋਗ ਰੋਗੀ ਕੋ ਦਿਖਾਈਐ ਨ ਬੈਦ ਪ੍ਰਤਿ

ਬਿਨ ਉਪਚਾਰ ਛਿਨ ਛਿਨ ਹੁਇ ਅਸਾਧ ਜੀ ॥

ਜੈਸੇ ਰਿਨ ਦਿਨ ਦਿਨ ਉਦਮ ਅਦਿਆਉ ਬਿਨ

ਮੂਲ ਔ ਬਿਆਜ ਬਢੈ, ਉਪਜੈ ਬਿਆਧ ਜੀ ॥

ਜੈਸੇ ਸਤ੍ਰ ਸਾਸਨਾ ਸੰਗ੍ਰਾਮੁ ਕਰਿ ਸਾਧੇ ਬਿਨ

ਪਲ ਪਲ ਪ੍ਰਬਲ ਹੁਇ ਕਰਤ ਉਪਾਧ ਜੀ ॥

ਜ੍ਯੌਂ ਜ੍ਯੌਂ ਭੀਜੈ ਕਾਮਰੀ ਤ੍ਯੌਂ ਤ੍ਯੌਂ ਭਾਰੀ ਹੋਤ ਜਾਤ ॥

ਬਿਨ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਉਰ ਬਸੈ ਅਪਰਾਧ ਜੀ ॥633॥

1. If the diseased person does not show his disease to a doctor, the disease becomes worse every moment and eventually becomes incurable.

2. If one does not do effort to reduce debt, it increases every day because of the interest and eventually it becomes a huge problem.

3. If the enemy is not tamed in the battlefield, he becomes strong with every moment and eventually creates trouble for you.

4. The shawl becomes heavy as it becomes wet; in the same way without meeting the Satguru, sins keep increasing in the mind.

Bhai Gurdaas jee in the above Kabit has given some excellent metaphors to explain the point that if the Jeev does not meet the Satguru, sins keep increasing in his mind.

How to do Satsangat?

Gurbani has made it clear that such place where there is Naam Abhyaas or Vakhiyaan of Naam Abhyaas i.e. Gurbani Paath or Kirtan, only such place can be classified as Satsangat. In Kalyug there is no better sanctuary than Satsangat, where one gets to utter the true Naam and true Baani - Gurbani. This is why our Ardaas ends with begging for Darshan of such Gurmukhs in whose Sangat Naam may be remembered.

May Guru Sahib forever bless us with Satsangat.

Kulbir Singh

Some Inspirational Stories

Baba Sham Singh jee at a very early age of 5 years started living with a Baba Raam Singh jee. His father had died and his mother could not feed him. For this reason she came to Baba Raam Singh jee and urged him to accept Baba Sham Singh jee. Baba Sham Singh had a remarkable inclination towards doing Bhagti, at such early age. He developed so much love for sangat that he refused to go back with his mother. Once when Baba Sham Singh was only 6 or 7 years old, he became a little relaxed in getting up at Amritvela and missed Amritvela for 2 days in a row. At this Baba Raam Singh told one of his sewadaar to take Baba Sham Singh and drop him off to his mother. When Baba Sham Singh heard this, he was horrified. He could not imagine going away from sangat and this way, lose spirituality. He started crying. The sewadar lovingly told him to seek forgiveness from Sant jee. Baba Sham Singh prostrated before Sant jee and earnestly sought forgiveness for not getting up early morning. At this Sant jee forgave him and told him that if a person loses Amritvela, then there is nothing left in that person. He said if he (Baba Sham Singh) was not going to keep Amritvela in his sangat, he (Baba Raam Singh) too will have some burden of the sin incurred with this, since he is responsible for him. After this, Baba Sham Singh jee never lost Amritvela. He lived for 115 more years, after this incident.

Another Singh while describing the importance of Amritvela used to say that Siri Guru Kalgidhar jee himself takes attendance of who get up at Amritvela. If a person misses Amritvela, he marks them absent but if a person regularly misses Amritvela, Guru Sahib just strikes off his name from the list. This is a very scary thought. If Guru Sahib was to strike off our name from his list of Gursikhs he monitors, what would happen of us? We would just die.

Some Tips for getting up at Amritvela

1) Let's face it. We are not Brahmgyanis. So we should not try to imitate them either. Brahmgyanis may sleep (in so called sleep too they japp Naam) at midnight and still get up an hour or two hours later. But we are mortal beings. We must sleep early if we want to get up early.

2) One may sleep late and still get up early for 1 day, 2 days, 3 days or even a week but eventually he will be fatigued and sooner or later will lose or miss Amritvela.

3) A normal person needs at least 5-6 hours of sleep. If one wants to get up at 2am, then one must strive to sleep at 8pm.

4) Another thing to note is that if we sleep well at night, there is much more energy to japp Naam at Amritvela and concentration is much deeper.

5) If one is to sleep at 8pm, one must eat dinner by 6pm and then walk a little after eating. If one takes dinner at 9pm and sleep at 10-11, it is much harder to get up at Amritvela. As per experience of many Gursikhs heavy dinner, late at night, is an impediment in getting up early.

6) Do Kirtan Sohila with full concentration and do ardaas before Guru Sahib for Amritvela.

7) Before sleeping, one should try to concentrate on Naam Abhyaas or repeatedly do short Gurbani paaths like Ramkali kee Vaar and Basant kee Vaar.

8) At Amritvela, one should strive to do Ishnaan with cold water. This helps in concentration.

Despite all the efforts and tricks, we must realize that Amritvela after all is a gift of Vaheguru. For this reason, the foremost thing to do is to supplicate and beg before Guru Sahib for this gift. If Guru Sahib beholds us with the eye of grace, then Amritvela is done effortlessly.

The Story of Pandit Maan Singh Shastree

By Bhai Sahib Randheer Singh jee in Gurmat Gauravtaa

Translated by Admin www.tapoban.org

Once, at my home in Narangvaal, Sree Guru Granth Saahib was parkaash and I was sitting before Guru jee at amrit vela doing naam abhyaas, when at dawn a Jatha of 25-30 Singhs came before me. Upon arriving, they bowed before Sree Guru Granth Sahib jee and sat down. One amongst them was a very Khalsa-looking Singh with an open beard.

Upon seeing this Jatha, I stood up and respectfully offered my Fateh to all. I said "it is by your grace that at amrit vela I have seen all you Singhs and have been gratified. You have removed all sign of gloom and laziness. Please tell me some worthy seva (for your Jatha) so I can engage myself in it."

From among them, the impressive Jathedar Singh spoke and said "The seva we have come for, just listen to that. No need for any other seva"

I humbly replied "please ask for that seva, it will be done, but later. First make me grateful by giving me the seva of feeding you" They replied that they had already eaten and were completely full. I interrupted them and asked from where they had eaten so early in the morning and they replied that they had eaten everything at the KuTeeaa and they had also spent the night there (Outside village Narangvaal, there are some idols, around which there are the huts of the idol-worshippers. They are commonly called KuTeeaa).

I heard this and sat down. My second question was "you spent last night at the KuTeea(n) of Narangvaal and then you probably stayed at the Devi Puree Sadh Dera of Raipur the night before?" They replied "yes, indeed, we all spent the previous night at the Devi Puree Sadhu Dera and there bathed and ate." I heard this and because of the rising of Khalsa Spirit in my heart, I said firmly, "you look like Guru Dashmesh jee's tyaar-bar-tyaar Singhs, but it is very unbecoming that

" ਜਾਕੋਠਾਕੁਰੁਊਚਾਹੋਈ ॥ ਸੋਜਨੁਪਰਘਰਜਾਤਨਸੋਹੀ ॥੧॥ "

You are the servants of the great Satguru Nanak and Dashmesh then what on earth did you go to the deras of these false and unfaithful ones for? When you say you 'went and stayed there," I hear this and feel so much shame"

Hearing this, the Jathedar Singh spoke plainly, "Singh Sahib jee, you can kill us or leave us, however, we certainly went to not only those two places, but countless others. You will ask why?" so now see his response:

"Before you, in the presence of Guru Granth Sahib I will truthfully tell you. My name (perhaps you've heard of it) is Maan Singh. I'm a Nirmala. Don't be fooled by my appearance, I call myself a great intellectual-champion. I've gone to KanKhal and other Hindu pilgrimage sites. No one has lasted before me in a debate. Many famous Pandits from many different schools of thought have debated me and I've defeated all of them. Snaatanists, Arya Smajists, no matter, all the great debaters from the big schools of thought have been defeated by me in debates. All give me respect. I am also a very refined paathee of Sree Guru Granth Saahib jee, no one can do an Akhand Paath like me, nor read baaNee like me. I'm also an expert in doing Katha of GurbaaNee. All those sitting here are my 24 or 25 students. I've taught many many such students Katha. You can know that I am proud of all my Gurmat and other knowledge. But despite this pride, and despite all my readings and scholarly nature, I'm empty from the inside. I haven't found true peace. I have totally not found the Gurmat Naam that all of GurbaaNee speaks about. I have considered my inner state, and to find the secret inner peace, which I know can only be found through Gurmat, I have left my home. I will find this peace and Gurmat Naam from wherever I can, no matter where I have to go. For this, I have not left visiting any Saadh or Sant, I have not restrained myself from going to any fake person or fake-dera even. I have visited Naamdhaarees, so-called Nirankaris, Radha Swamis, and all the famous Sants of these paths. "

I interrupted him and said "there too you only found confusion, what did you gain?"

Maan Singh replied "I've gained nothing. My inner yearning and chaos hasn't gone away. All the fake Saadhs and Sants I visited (according to your words) just had a ruinous, confusing effect on me. According to their own schools of thought, they did not hesitate from blowing their mantars and I didn't hesitate to take them, but I got nothing from them."

I said to this: "if you got nothing from them, then why have you taken these young souls as your students. To teach them story-telling and to make them fake/empty Gianis? Why are you ruining them? You have committed a massive sin. Knowing that you yourself are empty from the inside, how did you develop a taste for pointlessly ruining these young souls? First, go return to their homes all these students you've made homeless as a result of you teaching them empty knowledge and pointless stories. Then come alone and having mercy on your state, I firmly promise that we will prepare naam abhyaasee, jyot vigaasee Panj Pyaaray, and from these Guru-Form Punj Pyaaray you will receive the Gur-Deekhyaa (Gurmantar) and you will immediately find peace and salvation. In this dark Kaljug, the right to give the salvation-giving, true Gur-deekhyaa has been given to the Punj Pyaaray in the presence of Sree Guru Granth Saahib. A fake Sant can be praised and considered as big as he wants, but he still cannot alone give Gur-Deekhyaa or give salvation."

Hearing these words, Maan Singh gave his assent and immediately turned back, saying "It is my good fortune that I have come here. Your words were rough and firm, but they are very beloved to me. I don't know how many places I was going to go and be ruined. In the future I'll go nowhere else. According to your request, I'll attempt to return all these students to their homes and return the carts and carts of books I carry, so I can be rid of my false pride of being a great Scholar."

For two or three years I eagerly awaited him, but he never returned. Later I found out he died. Now he will be saved in his next life.

The moral of the story is that wandering different pilgrimage sites and debating on religious matters for egotistical purposes brings no spiritual reward. Those who don't eat for spiritual purposes, or those who wander naked, or those who keep silent all cannot find any salvation without the Guru. They can never be spiritually awakened without the Guru. Those fools who destroy their own bodies and throw ash upon themselves lose their honour in this world and in the next as well. Without Naam, all other hypocritical acts are not any good, and Naam can only be found from the Guru. Without Gurmat Naam, no one can be saved.

Submitting one's self to the Guru leads to discovery of the truth. From the True Satguru, the True Naam can be found. By meditating on this Gurmat Naam, ego is destroyed and salvation can be found. Leaving Gurmat and taking on some other false hypocritical path leads to nothing.

ਲਿਖਿਲਿਖਿਪੜਿਆ ॥ ਤੇਤਾਕੜਿਆ ॥ ਬਹੁਤੀਰਥਭਵਿਆ ॥ ਤੇਤੋਲਵਿਆ ॥ ਬਹੁਭੇਖਕੀਆਦੇਹੀਦੁਖੁਦੀਆ ॥ ਸਹੁਵੇਜੀਆਅਪਣਾਕੀਆ ॥ ਅੰਨੁਨਖਾਇਆਸਾਦੁਗਵਾਇਆ॥ ਬਹੁਦੁਖੁਪਾਇਆਦੂਜਾਭਾਇਆ ॥ ਬਸਤ੍ਰਨਪਹਿਰੈ ॥ ਅਹਿਨਿਸਿਕਹਰੈ ॥ ਮੋਨਿਵਿਗੂਤਾ ॥ ਕਿਉਜਾਗੈਗੁਰਬਿਨੁਸੂਤਾ ॥ ਪਗਉਪੇਤਾਣਾ ॥ ਅਪਣਾਕੀਆਕਮਾਣਾ ॥ ਅਲੁਮਲੁਖਾਈਸਿਰਿਛਾਈਪਾਈ ॥ ਮੂਰਖਿਅੰਧੈਪਤਿਗਵਾਈ ॥ ਵਿਣੁਨਾਵੈਕਿਛੁਥਾਇਨਪਾਈ ॥ ਰਹੈਬੇਬਾਣੀਮੜੀਮਸਾਣੀ ॥ ਅੰਧੁਨਜਾਣੈਫਿਰਿਪਛੁਤਾਣੀ ॥ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁਭੇਟੇਸੋਸੁਖੁਪਾਏ ॥