Is There Still A Plaque / Shrine From When Guru Nanak Ji Visited Mecca?

RavidassiSikh

Veero,

I remember listening to an old audio, I think from Harbhajan Singh Yogi, basically saying that from when Guru Nanak Ji visited Mecca (or Makkah) that there is a plaque or shrine still there. I have been trying to find anything on the Internet and in books but can't find anything - anyone know if this is true that there is still a shrine there? I know difficult to answer because only muslims are allowed in Mecca in modern times.... but I just wondered after seeing a picture of the Gurdwara/ shrine in Baghdad.

Thanks.

Guest SarabjeetSingh

Veero,

I remember listening to an old audio, I think from Harbhajan Singh Yogi, basically saying that from when Guru Nanak Ji visited Mecca (or Makkah) that there is a plaque or shrine still there. I have been trying to find anything on the Internet and in books but can't find anything - anyone know if this is true that there is still a shrine there? I know difficult to answer because only muslims are allowed in Mecca in modern times.... but I just wondered after seeing a picture of the Gurdwara/ shrine in Baghdad.

Thanks.

I have a very strong feeling that Babaji's khadavan or some other possession of Baba Nanak is still present in Kaaba . The muslims respect it , its just that they forgot whom they belong to .

You can decide for yourself after seeing this video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0oSlxyqXvo&feature=related

Why would they make something like a mini cupboard with golden door , inside kaaba .

I think Guru Nanak Devji's khadava are present in there.