Need Help

Guest ontheotherside

Guest ontheotherside

Hi all,

First post, apologies if this is a topic that many not might want to open up or discuss because I have done searches on it myself.

I have a friend that has been in contact with 'sikhs' and ever since she has she's changed. She has been in contact with people on the Satnam Info website related to Dassan Dass and others in that group which are in the U.K. After noticing many changes in her behaviourisms and mentality on life it moved me to explore what was going on because I know what true religion is about and what these guys seem to be doing seems extremely wrong. I don't know if this is going to upset some people but it just feels as if shes part of some sort of spell/cult and they have control over her. I'm asking if people can give more info on these people as I am in the U.K but after reading online about Narinder Grewal it seems a lot of people in Canada know of his works and can help too. I have looked into it a lot and it seems that it all started from Darshan Dass to Narinder Grewal then to Dassan Dass and finally to a group in the UK that I don't want to name. I am more interested though on finding out about Dassan Dass who's real name is Surinder Multani.

Please feel free to P.M me if as well.

Thank you

it's a cult, not a part of proper sikhism. problem is, they have enough knowledge of sikhism to msilead people into thinking that they are spiritually knowledgable people.

there are a lot of unsavoury news stories about this guy, show those to your friend.

Thank you for the reply,

Yes I have shown it to her but she is reluctant to stop being in contact with these people. The stuff she comes out with, their views, their actions it's disturbing to me, it's not sikhism. I have read the stories but they are more about Narinder Grewal and that is where I am trying to find the link between him and Dassan Dass etc because she can just deny that they have no relationship between each other.

They refer to Narinder as 'Baba Ji' and never mention him by name. There's no way they'll deny the relationship since they often visit him. The cult is headed in the UK by Harjit Lakhan. You'll haveto handle this in a very careful way - if you try to force her mind, she'll just rebel, plus they teach that family/relations are not important and don't need to be listened to.

Is her/your background Sikh?

They refer to Narinder as 'Baba Ji' and never mention him by name. There's no way they'll deny the relationship since they often visit him. The cult is headed in the UK by Harjit Lakhan. You'll haveto handle this in a very careful way - if you try to force her mind, she'll just rebel, plus they teach that family/relations are not important and don't need to be listened to.

Is her/your background Sikh?

Yes her background is sikh but I don't know much about sikhism hence I can't challenge their views based on religion but other weird stuff that goes on I can. Please tell me more about Harjit if you know much. What do you mean about careful way? I am already worried for her safety.

That article's quite old. He later cut his hair and shaved his beard after going into hiding. Grewal is more in the background these days, with most of the work being done by Surinder Multani (Dassan Dass) and Harjit Lakhan.

• 1 year later...

to any one who can help me im a white english man who convert to sikh that was the best thing i did my prob is my wife family they are sikh they hate me coz im white they tell lies to my wife brain wash her i feel i fear they may even beat her again we have a baby girl who is one coz of the family they have gone to lots of trobel to make my life hell the lie to cop to get me nick had me in jail but i got a not guilty i want so much 4 my wife to stand up to them fight 4 me and our daughter i love her lots it was grate with her when she hide me from them till the day they meet me our marrage was ok i try everthink to get them to like me it was part of my love for my wife i convert to sikh i pray each day i give time to every one in a goodman whith big heart what can i do to get my wife away from them they got her in there home dont let her out copz they no she c me and come home the mother in law told cop i kill her but she dont speak english well and dont even talk to me y must i miss out on my wife and daughter 4 the racsit family i got my own home i work buy everthink for my family please can some one help me valekcorpse@hotmail.com thanks

• 2 years later...

They are alive and kicking in Woodstock, Ontario Canada. They also have sangats in Dallas TX and Los Angeles. Totally beware. All Sikhs and youths especially need to beware. The trap is quick. It's hard to know what your family/friends are into and it's hard to get them out.

• 1 month later...
Guest AKALI_Wolves

I don't think the group can be that strong.

The whole sangat got called out by some self proclaimed Brahmgyani from within there own ranks.

They ripped him all over the net... Still articles on it which they published :tanraj Singh