Important Benti To Sangat From Singhs Of Damdami Taksaal

Eaek Gun Nahee

A Benti From Singhs From Damdai Taksaal :

There is a Sikh missionary Katha Vaachak Called Bhai Bachittar Singh who does katha in many gurkars in the UK and Abroad

He has Recently been Caught Doing a number off things in his room at Local Gurukars things that Can not been Told to Sangat in the open

This So Called Katha Vaachak is a Dangaer To the Panth And OUR SISITERS and MOTHERS

Singhs have got a Video off him doing things in his room at a gurkar The Video can not be put online because of its contexts

he has been Beaten up at SLOUGH Singh Sabha Gurkar by Gianis Who Force Down the door To his room where he was Caught by Giani Singhs And beaten

Singhs from Damdami Taksaal dooo a benti to please doo not let this guy do katha at your Local Gurukars please tell Your Local Committee Members

A Benti From Singhs From Damdai Taksaal :

There is a Sikh missionary Katha Vaachak Called Bhai Bachittar Singh who does katha in many gurkars in the UK and Abroad

He has Recently been Caught Doing a number off things in his room at Local Gurukars things that Can not been Told to Sangat in the open

This So Called Katha Vaachak is a Dangaer To the Panth And OUR SISITERS and MOTHERS

Singhs have got a Video off him doing things in his room at a gurkar The Video can not be put online because of its contexts

he has been Beaten up at SLOUGH Singh Sabha Gurkar by Gianis Who Force Down the door To his room where he was Caught by Giani Singhs And beaten

Singhs from Damdami Taksaal dooo a benti to please doo not let this guy do katha at your Local Gurukars please tell Your Local Committee Members

any pics of him ??

WJKK WJKF

If one were to listen to his veechaars , he seems very knowledgable, but if he has done a bad deed then at least let us know exactly what kind of nature is this bad deed.?

issnt that pretty obvious from the wording?

Anyways.. well played. No need for video, which will inadvertently tarnish all Gianis, and dis-credit the Gurdwara system as a whole.

But a picture is required, as he can easily walk into smaller Gurdwaras where he is unlikely to be known, or can easily change his name.

What is wrong with you? I was asking a genuine question.

I'm not that bothered but if someone is getting ostracised, it is only right to know why.

I'm not that desperate to know but still. People can easily start rumours and stuff about anyone rightly and wrongly like this.

If you don't mind me asking, who are these missionaries?

By that I mean do they come from some particular institute(s)?

Do you mean people who essentially apply rigid reductionalist, 'empirical' methodology to 'understand' Sikhi? I thought it was mainly academics who did this?

Sikh teachings advise that by virtue of good deeds we have come to this word. This is the chance

to realize God by remembering him by Naam simran.

It is not possible to realize God by academic studies. Spiritual and academic realms are completely different.

Having said that i do not belittle academic pursuit as it has its own good points unrelated to religion.

Present creed of missionaries are those who take a few months course from some missionary schools in Punjab

after 10 grade and then start writing themselves as professors.These schools do not believe in spiritual aspects of sikhi.