Doing Paath

believer

im doing paath now for a long time..ive gained a lot of knowledge about our waheguru but suddenly this question came...

waheguru supports everyone the good and bad..

if u do paath people say waheguru will listen to u..

but if u dont do paath..waheguru wont help u??wont support u??

ifff waheguru still helps u ...

why we do paath? for the sukh man, but why cant waheguru help direct with this...

why through paath

i shouldnt doubt on waheguru , i hope i dont hurt anybody saying this

bhul chuk maaf karni..

Guest guptbhenji

I feel th same too, as i know lots of ppl who dont do path and still get wat they want when others are hurting soo much in life and dont have much.

Its all about our past karm, we are here coz of them, so wat we done in our past lives will reflect on this life. We need to do path in order to make some of those karm better, but we still have to pay for them.

Ur not hurting anybody in my opnion by saying this, only god is the one u need to be saying that to if u think that.

We do path to better ourselves and to wash away sins and to find god. Without path we could be in a worser position. God has given us this gift of path so we take it upon ourselves and do it. Maybe if we do path and wont be in a worse situation than we should be. We ourselves dont see this, but they say that it does make a difference.

So keep going keep doing path coz its all for the good, and for after too, we need path to help us to the rite place.

im doing paath now for a long time..ive gained a lot of knowledge about our waheguru but suddenly this question came...

waheguru supports everyone the good and bad..

if u do paath people say waheguru will listen to u..

but if u dont do paath..waheguru wont help u??wont support u??

ifff waheguru still helps u ...

why we do paath? for the sukh man, but why cant waheguru help direct with this...

why through paath

i shouldnt doubt on waheguru , i hope i dont hurt anybody saying this

bhul chuk maaf karni..

The Sukh or Dukh that we achieve in this life is due to our Pararabdh {accumulation of deeds}. Some people don't even believe in God yet they have an abundance of physical pleasures.

Naam Simran will give us the things that we want in terms of materialism but most importantly Naam Simran will give us a feeling of bliss and kalyan {liberation}. Perpetual everlasting Bliss and liberation cannot be acquired through material pleasures.

If we want something from Waheguru we have to do Simran , that is the neam {constitution} as laid out in Gurbani. If we had everything that we ever wanted automatically then Waheguru would not be remembered. That is Waheguru Ji's neam {constitution}. By engaging in Simran for something worldly we indirectly start to enjoy Naam Rass {sweet nectar of Naam} and begin to fill with bliss gradually.

Guest SarabjeetSingh

The Sukh or Dukh that we achieve in this life is due to our Pararabdh {accumulation of deeds}. Some people don't even believe in God yet they have an abundance of physical pleasures.

Naam Simran will give us the things that we want in terms of materialism but most importantly Naam Simran will give us a feeling of bliss and kalyan {liberation}. Perpetual everlasting Bliss and liberation cannot be acquired through material pleasures.

If we want something from Waheguru we have to do Simran , that is the neam {constitution} as laid out in Gurbani. If we had everything that we ever wanted automatically then Waheguru would not be remembered. That is Waheguru Ji's neam {constitution}. By engaging in Simran for something worldly we indirectly start to enjoy Naam Rass {sweet nectar of Naam} and begin to fill with bliss gradually.

Karimul Kamaal hai smile.gif

We are Vaheguroo Jee's children. A father always supports his child. No matter how the child acts. But if we do not act according to our Father, then eventually we will face consequence. If someone is a thief, and they get away with it, it is in hukam. But that thief, later on in Dargaah, will have to face the consequences. Vaheguroo is going to love us and give us food and take care of us, because we are children... But is it better to please your Father, so He loves you even more, or should we be the rebellious children that don't care about our Father, even though He will still care for us.

Vaheguroo does directly help us with Sukh and Dukh. But, this is also based on our pishle karam, and current karam. We can't avoid those.

Moreover, this 'duniaavee sukh' isn't real sukh. Sukh comes when you jap naam. "Naanak Naam Ratae Sukh Paaieaa, Dargaah Jaapai Saaee"

Piyaaro, don't keep it just to paath. Baani gives us lots of knowledge, but the MAIN point of baani, is telling us to jap naam. Naam Japo.

The best way it can be described, is if you have a child's milk bottle. Baani is like the nipple on the bottle, and Naam is the milk. When the child suck on the nipple, it won't do him any good, unless he gets to the milk. Same way, if we keep reciting Baani, but we dont get the Ras of Naam, then whats the good in that?

"Naanak Naam Ratae Sukh Paaieaa, Dargaah Jaapai Saaee"

Guroo Saahib has made this VERY, VERY CLEAR.

Naam Japo.

• 1 year later...