Gurdwara Etiquette

HOW ABOUT THIS....................

MAKE THIS A STICKY.......... STICKY ..............................STICKYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Great post ............. :e:

BOOM CHICKI CHICKI CHICKI BOOOOM

BUMP BUMP BUMP :wub:

Stickyyyyyyyy Admins Sticcccccckyyyyyy :nihungsmile:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

14. Do not DANCE, or even move your shoulders to the beat when kirtan is going on. Its not bhangra.

hahaha....at raensabees/smagams etc i often see EXTREME shoulder movements going on from everyone...kinda makes u laugh even though it may be done subconsciously out of contemplation of the Keertan

edited: bhole chuke maff for any offended

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I take the below statement very highly offensive :

additionally, many times i hear "bruuuah" "roooooooooooo" etc sound effects when listening to keertan from raesabees, etc.. i do not think that that is proper at all...the blessed name for God is "Waheguru" not bruuuuuuah, or rooooo

Pls edit it..

I take the below statement very highly offensive :
additionally, many times i hear "bruuuah" "roooooooooooo" etc sound effects when listening to keertan from raesabees, etc.. i do not think that that is proper at all...the blessed name for God is "Waheguru" not bruuuuuuah, or rooooo

Pls edit it..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i dont see anything offensive, what do u?

and its not bruahh or roo its more of a guROOO waheguROO listen closer

And for the gurdwara etiquette below rule shouldn't be exactly mention at all.. cauz it's rare happening and only happens to someone who is in BIIR RAAS..

14. Do not DANCE, or even move your shoulders to the beat when kirtan is going on. Its not bhangra.

and i kinda feel it offense cauz we shouldn't be saying -ve about gursikh who are in lagan with gurbani during raenshabeyy keertan.. its' their emotion and sometime they can't control it but most of the time they do..

either it's waheguru or it's waheguroo.. it's all same... Most important is that we are remembering god's name.. just me views on it..

and should someone make a poster on this thread : "Request to the sangat of following do's and don'ts"

And for the gurdwara etiquette below rule shouldn't be exactly mention at all.. cauz it's rare happening and only happens to someone who is in BIIR RAAS..

and i kinda feel it offense cauz we shouldn't be saying -ve about gursikh who are in lagan with gurbani during raenshabeyy keertan.. its' their emotion and sometime they can't control it but most of the time they do..

either it's waheguru or it's waheguroo.. it's all same... Most important is that we are remembering god's name.. just me views on it..

and should someone make a poster on this thread : "Request to the sangat of following do's and don'ts"

wjkkwjkf!!

i agree wif singh veerji

Wjkkwjkf!

:wub:

what i MEANT was dancing to the kirtan as they would if it were bhangra... definitely not people who are moving shoulders/head because they're into the kirtan..

i saw a s

ingh at a ransbhai once, his WHOLE BODY was shaking.. like vibrating... that's totally different... the girl that i saw moving her shoulders was definitely not doing that because she was "into" the kirtan... she was LITERALLY dancing.