Grays Beadbi Protest, Sikh Tv Channels & Leaders

Pyara

There you go Paman Ji... Great letter. Many thanks to MR JS Anand, General Secretary on behalf of Central Gurdwara (Khalsa Jatha) London

Thanks for that. I cant take credit for someone elses's seva though.

Well done to the Gurdwara, lets see if others are now also brave enough to follow.

well done central gurdwara london, shepherds bush. you've set the example!

Other Gurdwara need to follow suite and make contact with Grays Gurdwara. There must be articulate Panthic-minded Sikhs in each town who should be able to help/advise the Gurdwara Committees on this.

Please can we get out of our comfort zones and attempt do something constructive like the sewadars of Central Gurdwara (Khalsa Jatha) London, Shepherds Bush have done!

If everyone makes a stand here they should do it at other gurdwara where this happens as well , at the moment all i see is bandwagon jumping. I don't know why coach's are coming from slough as this has been happening over there at the Ramgariha Gurdwara regularly (booze and meat at partys in the party hall) ! They ignore that and wanna jump on the grays band wagon ? Or is it because its a ramgariiha gurdwara it does not mater ? Well i hope when this grays business is delt with everyone looks to continue with it !

JUST CONFIRMED -

SIKH TV will be present at the protest to cover the protest and question the gurdwara committee. Members of the Federation will be present in assistance of the SIKH TV team.

This is uplifting news! Many thanks to BSSF and SIKH TV for arranging this.